Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty (25361 Views)

Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking / We’ll Review Elections, If…. – INEC Chair / We’ll Review National Minimum Wage Report Speedily —buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by pickatyouu: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2021
Make una take una time.
We know say this una review go last reach 100 years.
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2021
Thief in government,
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2021
What if there is a Senator amongst them who might have had dealings with hushpuppy. They are yet to know if one of them are involved in the scandal
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by plainol(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2021
Kyari was initially fighting crime with his heart which made the unfortunate former IG Idris (Evil Merchant) to give him blank check to do anything without consequences.

This go ahead was the green light influential people needed before they were all requesting for his service to deal with opponents and enemies.

Monies started flowing in for Kyari from all quarters.

He later became the revenue unit for the Ogas at Loius Edet House in Abuja with the billions of renumeration from SARS.

He became murderous, bloodthirsty and commits attrocities with impunity.

All intelligence network around the world knew this.

Why everyone rose in support of Endsars.

The ultimate goal of all these attrocities was Buhari. Yes , Buhari was the biggest beneficiary of all the attrocities being committed by Idris and Kyari.

They never wanted any protest against the calamitous regime of Buhari. Everyone knew Buhari was a disaster but will use SARS to crush any gathering.

They will tag all protesters as armed robbers and kidnappers and get them killed.

Reason why Buhari was forming deaf and dumb to the calls on all the attrocities of SARS under Kyari.

Osinbajo tried to intervene by banning SARS but was waved aside.

Buhari knew the consequence of the ban of SARS then and was dead scared of banning it.

They became his military guys in police uniform.

In all these, we have murderous leaders who see everyone as price of paper that can be killed anytime should he or she complain.

Buhari used WAI in the 80s to scare our fathers, he also used SARS from 2015 to 2020 to scare the children, he has now turned to use the useless DSS now to continue with the nonsense job.

Buhari has always being a terrorist right from his early days as a soldier.
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2021
Taiwojon:
Well

All men is guilty
Let him without sins cast the first stone.

For us to be redeeme we need to repent from our sins, Jesus died for us on the cross of Calvary for our redemption.

He was beaten and smitten for you and me.

Why not turn away from your sins and accept him as your lord and savior.

Remember
A life without Jesus is full of trouble.

Jesus saves

Why do we arrest, condemn and imprison armed robbers and murderers? Those who lied under oath, why do we arrest them for perjury Those Judges that condemn them, are they without sin
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by Jflex07(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2021
Monogamy:
Na Wash.

Chai, na so Kyari's story dey die gradually as predicted...

The FBI are not coming for him

He won't be extradited to anywhere

Infact, the NPF suspension na media wash cos Kyari would still be working behind closed doors..Very instrumental in Police force

Forget pride, follow those who sabi road
So as you jobless dey spend 24/7 for here you sabi road... Go sit down for bush aboki.
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by LoveLead044: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2021
Thief reviewing another thief honour. They all sabi themselves. Even Abba abi enugu Kyari knows they're into this thief together. Na who his own cast ,mumu past.
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by Brushstrokes20: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2021
Usual bullocks!....

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES and BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS !
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by Gentlerespect76: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2021
No be monogamy dey worry you na mono sense. Abeg go sit you down!!

Monogamy:
Na Wash.

Infact, the NPF suspension na media wash cos Kyari would still be working behind closed doors..Very instrumental in Police force

Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by Wawelexy(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2021
Monogamy:
Na Wash.

............. You no get shame at all.....
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by bewla(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Abba kyari, all the members house of reps, gbajabiamila, Buhari, Osinbajo et al are all thieves; FOOLS!!
Follow due process
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by ignis: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2021
So no review before giving the honor ?
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by SONofADAM(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2021
Who says kyari's treaths didn't work out?the dude probably has alot of dirt on there asses!! They are forced to supporting him open so they did with Stoopeed award,if need be make FBI drag ham with his balls...rubbish
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2021
Bros edited his Facebook post denying knowledge of Hushpuppi at least 12 times. Then he deleted the post. Where is the intelligence there? When your cup don full e don full

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by KILLTHECOWS(f): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2021
No one joke or kill innocent igbos and go free....the God of Elijah is our God..
The reason Nigeria is like this is because of the innocent igbos killed in 1967-1970.
Not until Nigeria appolgize to igbos ,I see us going nowhere..
You still have time to amend your ways or it must get to your turn..

1 Like

Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by BeardedMeat(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2021
RichDad1:

No be only god of Israel, na god of upper iweka.
Unintelligent jesters
You sincerely hope kyari is not guilty.

Listen to yourself poor Dad. sad
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by seyz91(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2021
wink you no lie
helinuesIsaMumu:
Abba kyari, all the members house of reps, gbajabiamila, Buhari, Osinbajo et al are all thieves; FOOLS!!
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by Samar12: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2021
This is wrong of you, to say this country can't be great. Are you soothsayer or winch. My friend go n sit down before I crush you....
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by BeardedMeat(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2021
Someone7:
Bros edited his Facebook post denying knowledge of Hushpuppi at least 12 times. Then he deleted the post. Where is the intelligence there? When your cup don full e don full
The intelligence is all in the super gadgets at his disposal to work with. On his own, he's just another normal abooki.
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by BeardedMeat(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2021
Samar12:
This is wrong of you, to say this country can't be great. Are you soothsayer or winch. My friend go n sit down before I crush you....
When and who is going to make this country great?
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by space9880: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2021
This country is a very funny country. Why is the Nigerian government investigation Abba? His case is with they FBI they should hand him over for investigation.
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by Tgrey(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2021
Monogamy:
Na Wash.

Not releasing Abba kiyari may have adverse effect on Nigeria as a whole
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by ddeola: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2021
Make e go answer for yankee first no b una kangaroo investigations go tell FBI wetin to do. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by Lordmyp: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2021
valgbo:
I don't have anything now bro, but I'll be praying for you, and when I have and you still need help, I'll try ok? God bless you.
thanks for your concern you can save my contact anything you are capable you can reach out to me I'm always in need been indoor have nothing doing doing is not easy for me
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by felixawe(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/hushpuppi-well-review-honour-conferred-on-abba-kyari-if-found-guilty-say-reps/

Lalasticlala

PSC suspended Kyarri over alleged romance with Hush deals , that matter need to be concluded 1st. Is like honouring an accused.
To me this' injury period....it's too quick for the honour. , you would have allow Kyarri to answer his case 1st in US to prove his innocence as claimed.
Some people are 1st class citizens.
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by Johnnoo(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2021
You did not confirm his exploits before conferring those honours
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 08, 2021
BeardedMeat:
The intelligence is all in the super gadgets at his disposal to work with. On his own, he's just another normal abooki.

100%%
He has monopoly of the gadgets in the IRT. They are probably illegally spying on Nigerians sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by RichDad1(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You sincerely hope kyari is not guilty.

Listen to yourself poor Dad. sad
Yes I do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall / Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.