Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,242 members, 7,839,269 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty (25374 Views)

Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking / We’ll Review Elections, If…. – INEC Chair / We’ll Review National Minimum Wage Report Speedily —buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by cyberdurable(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
Monogamy:
Na Wash.

Chai, na so Kyari's story dey die gradually as predicted...

The FBI are not coming for him

He won't be extradited to anywhere

Infact, the NPF suspension na media wash cos Kyari would still be working behind closed doors..Very instrumental in Police force

Forget pride, follow those who sabi road
Wow! U sold your conscience for money! Human beings
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool

Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by tagborume: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
This people dey make me smile. Can you give what you don't have talkless of reviewing it. People wey no get single honour shuke.

You honoured him because he serve you. I challenge you to withdraw his honour and the papers won't have enough you news
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by Gfskw: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Do it now
Re: Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty by idrislateef(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lol are you just thinking of giving up lipsrsealed? I've done that since I was 18 crysad
DubaiLandLord1:
There have been a lot of complains about Abba Kyari before he was indicted in the USA.

Even Evans the kidnapper accused him of stealing some of his properties and money, are the NA members Blind, deaf and dumb when Evans accused the Super Yahoo Cop of this allegation?

There are lots of other terrible reports about him, yet the NA or NPF didn't do anything about it.

We are not even hearing anything about the immigration issue again, so people that died during that immigration brouhaha all died in vain? The likes of Abba Moro and the immigration boss during that year are still walking freely. I don't even believe Abba Moro can win an election after such a disaster.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I don't think this country can ever be a great country, something needs to be done, we can't continue like this. I'm already giving up on this country o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today / Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria / Senator Akpabio Resigns As Minority Leader (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.