Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Our Times Are In His Hands - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Times Are In His Hands (244 Views)

Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? / Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Times Are In His Hands by jonatoye(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Our times are in His hands

WORD FOR TODAY
Irrespective of what your experience might have been in life the fact remains that God is the owner of all times!!! 
Scriptural Reference
"My times are in your hands; deliver me from my enemies and from those who pursue me." (Psalms 31:15 NIV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No matter the situation around us; our God is the rightful owner of all times. He is the God of both the good and the bad times. He remains the only sure Hope at every point in time. He is not ignorant of all your plights as well as the cares and worries of life eating you up now and then.

At certain times situations of life can bring about weeping but we must know that it is allowed for a purpose. At a time you may fall into various aspects of life with no one to lift you. Your dry bone will surely rise again at the command of the Lord. There are times in the life of a man when the Lord will give the enemies room to perform their enterprise. In a time when there is no one to comfort you; the everlasting king of glory will stop the evil of enemies and comfort you on every side.

We must always know that we cannot exempt God from the affairs of our lives. He is the rightful owner of all times and can never be late. Make Him your Rock and fortress and you will get to know that He is the Almighty.

+Do you acknowledge God at all times?

Lord! Have mercy on me, hear my prayers and send help to my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
He who created all times can neither be late nor wrong!!!

Have a Graceful Worship Experience!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mrs. Mercy Isibor A Widow, Receives Cash Donation To Support Her Petty Trade. / Reason While You Must Repent Today / Presbyterian Church Honours Abn Tv Boss With 'worthy Ambassador' Award (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.