Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,839 members, 7,862,751 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Accident victim - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Accident victim (804 Views)

New Scam Ooh*** Don't Fall A Victim Ooo!!! / Very Hilarious: When You Think You Are The Victim / Boko Haram Bomb Victim ( 1 Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident victim by olawalebabs(m): 11:40am On May 17, 2011
A wealthy man was driving on the street leisurely when suddenly a small boy ran towards him on the road.
Before he could apply the break, he had hit the boy dead.
As he alighted from his car dejectedly to rush the boy to the hospital, a man from a part of the country came
out of the blues and asked, “Where you dey take the boy go?”
“To the hospital and then to report at the Police station”, the rich man replied.
The man said, “Na me be the boy’s father. I no want any police wahala. All I need is settlement.”
After taking a glance at the man, the rich man went back to his car and gave the man new wads of N30,000.00
As he turned to leave, the rich man was jolted when he was asked, “Nna, which time una go pass this road ago
so that I go bring another child make una jam am and pay? I have them plenty.”
Re: Accident victim by StudioCFR(m): 11:43am On May 17, 2011
everything is business to IBO people grin grin
Re: Accident victim by Sophizzy(f): 12:04pm On May 17, 2011
Stud, who told you he was igbo? wink

@OP: funny, especially the topic-"welthy" grin
Re: Accident victim by bingbagbo(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2011
sad story cry cry cry cry cry '' welthy''? what is the meaning? * still crying*
Re: Accident victim by yinkalink(f): 12:20pm On May 17, 2011
*tinkin of wat to sae*
Re: Accident victim by olawalebabs(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2011
Thanks for the observation. It has been taken care of
Re: Accident victim by yinkalink(f): 12:22pm On May 17, 2011
Hmmmmm
Polite Op
Dats a first
Re: Accident victim by oderemo(m): 12:34pm On May 17, 2011
whats funny in that joke, its a recycled old junk. rubbish.
next. must u bash the igbo ppl all da tym.
Re: Accident victim by yinkalink(f): 12:36pm On May 17, 2011
Wat a sweet guy i sae!!!
Re: Accident victim by bingbagbo(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2011
grin hehheee   ''welthy''   haaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaa  ''accicent victim''  haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Accident victim by olawalebabs(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2011
I dont understand you at all bin gbagbo. You dey see well so. @ode remo i mean no harm to any tribe, am not one of those tribal bigot. @yinka thanks for the compliment, am really humble.
Re: Accident victim by olawalebabs(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2011
I dont understand you at all bin gbagbo. You dey see well so. @ode remo i mean no harm to any tribe, am not one of those tribal bigot. @yinka thanks for the compliment, am really humble.
Re: Accident victim by bingbagbo(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2011
hheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ''welty'' hhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee angry
Re: Accident victim by yinkalink(f): 8:57am On May 18, 2011
kk

keep it up wink
Re: Accident victim by md4real(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2011
;d

(1) (Reply)

Timiprye Silva Cut Cake Because He Joined Facebook / How To Drink Water In Space / Banks Now Calls Costumers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.