Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ruona Meyer Vs Aloy Chife: All Contracts Need To Be Exposed(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruona Meyer Vs Aloy Chife: All Contracts Need To Be Exposed(photos) (421 Views)

Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members / Twitter Exchange Between Dr Aloy Chife And Ruona Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruona Meyer Vs Aloy Chife: All Contracts Need To Be Exposed(photos) by vasel15: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
All you Igbo men that have joined Nigeria to milk the people dry would be exposed all contracts that you got through nepotism would be exposed and you would be tried and jailed, no statute of limitations for you corrupt fools. nepotism must be illegal in Biafra and 10yrs in prison if you are found guilty

I was reading about the story that was exposed by the journalist Ruona Meyer how an Igbo man Aloy Chife got government contracts through nepotism and how they have made billions

Look I don't support no corrupt Igbo fool and I challenged this same man called Aloy Chife when he was praising Cubana I was surprised that a man with white hair could be encouraging nonsense little did I know that he is a thief, sue me. these people are crooks

I am that Igbo man that won't support nonsense we must get it right in Biafra, these corrupt fools must be tried and jailed and I told you they are responsible for this mess that we are going through, imagine making 1knaira for millions of Nigerians, they are criminals, we must speak out against our corrupt tribe, don't shield anyone.

Don't support a corrupt man because he is Igbo, speak out because na we the poor day suffer, Mr Aloy they lounge for usa with una money.mumu

https://www.biafranboys.org/ruona-meyer-vs-aloy-chife-all-contracts

Re: Ruona Meyer Vs Aloy Chife: All Contracts Need To Be Exposed(photos) by vasel15: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
More

Re: Ruona Meyer Vs Aloy Chife: All Contracts Need To Be Exposed(photos) by vasel15: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
More.

Re: Ruona Meyer Vs Aloy Chife: All Contracts Need To Be Exposed(photos) by vasel15: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2021

Re: Ruona Meyer Vs Aloy Chife: All Contracts Need To Be Exposed(photos) by Plomo: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2021

But why are you guys dragging socketworks?

From all indications, they were contracted to process payments for the NIS. Were they the ones that opened NIS portal for millions when there was only a slot for 4k?
Re: Ruona Meyer Vs Aloy Chife: All Contracts Need To Be Exposed(photos) by vasel15: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
Plomo:

But why are you guys dragging socketworks?

From all indications, they were contracted to process payments for the NIS. Were they the ones that opened NIS portal for millions when there was only a slot for 4k?

Lol na me you day ask

(1) (Reply)

FG Lists Criteria To Access N250bn Gas Intervention Fund / I'm So Angry With The Amount Of Electricity We're Given Daily... / Governor Aminu Masari Bans The Transportation Of Cattle From Katsina To Other St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.