Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) (50199 Views)

Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) / Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record / Asisat Oshoala Wins Treble With Barcelona (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Numerouno94(m): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Ride on darling!

I wish i could like this comment a billion time.

Tanx dear kiss
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Progressyac: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
I understand you pain
Life is all about change
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Teeklef(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
I don't know some people's problem. Go and win one major trophy for ur country, Wifi cannot work outside camp nou, if you are man enough, leave ur comfort zone, go to another team if you know u sabi. He's leaving now, those mischievous element still complaining he is not loyal. May thunder fire you all.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Iykediallo: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
Crocodile tears.
Messi still remains a failure and will Never be counted among Argentine and Barcelona legends.
He should retire now to save himself from further embarrassment
omoh this ur weed eeeh. When ur eyes clear plz take a look at ur post again
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by musicology: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jonah507:
Deputy GOAT

Everyone knows CR7 is the real GOAT
Deputy GOAT ko, deputy COW ni
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by phemmyfour: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a day of mixed emotions. I'm happy to be alive to witness this day. Story for my grandchildren. They will all sit at my feet while I narrate how the greatest footballer of all time left his childhood club
you can say that again
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Raph82(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a day of mixed emotions. I'm happy to be alive to witness this day. Story for my grandchildren. They will all sit at my feet while I narrate how the greatest footballer of all time left his childhood club
That will be a not too good story to tell ur grandchildren because children of nowadays are too bright to keep mute and just be listening to a story without asking questions. They can ask questions that will embarrass ur ass. What if they ask u "granddad, why didn't u shine in ur career the way Messi shined in his career?", that's when ur eyes will clear. Story don backfire be that.
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Obidiugwu: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
I wish him well....Dm us for different type of
Cars at affordable prices..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by MediMedi(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
This one he's wearing na coat no be suit
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by phren: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
Crocodile tears.
Messi still remains a failure and will Never be counted among Argentine and Barcelona legends.

È be like say some people frustration no dey select who to criticize again....
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by AntiAPC2023(f): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Read what you just typed and when you read it, listen carefully to yourself, then you'll know how stupid and uselessss sounded.
gay transgender get the fvck off my mentions.
Unam ikot
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by AntiAPC2023(f): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
janetakan:

[s]

Says who? An absolute NOBODY!

Focus on the career of your kids and leave someone who is absolutely amazing and fulfilled to do whatever he likes.

It's a shame you are female with so much bitterness. Instead of you to pray your son receives Messi's favor and talent, you are here hating from the corner of your face me I face you.

Mtchewwwwwwwwww
[/s] ikpa kop utebe inua adoh
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by AntiAPC2023(f): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
powerblaze:

Why so much hate? Between Messi and the useless Barca board, who should be embarrassed?

The man has paid his dues.. no be crime to be goat.

seyz91:
Nonsense talk!

Imagine this trash someone here spitting

If you call messi a failure definitely his type of failure i wish for

And you that you are a success i'm sure your total network does not worth his slippers alone
which kind goat?
You even sabi wetin goat mean?
Since 2005 wey the idiot dey Barca til now I don finish university come marry get pikin he still dey stagnated for one particular club for a almost a century now.
Tufiakwa
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
Fahdiga:

Maradona was once the greatest

Another greatest is coming

Even tho e no happen for your life time

Where was messi when Pele and others were playing

So also someone will still be the greatest
Don't be confused bro
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by MadamVanessa(f): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
gay transgender get the fvck off my mentions.
Unam ikot

Ata ebot ke ado, asime akan ata enang
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by FahBuLous: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
Chatflick:
I love this man sincerely. My love for his is something else. Wherever Messi goes I follow. Even if na Arsenal Messi go I go kuku become Arsenal fan but only if Arsenal fans could make it happen grin. PSG here I come
it's official, I am no more a Barcelona fan...
Waiting for Messi to sign for a club then I become dia fan

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Numerouno94(m): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
FahBuLous:
it's official, I am no more a Barcelona fan...
Waiting for Messi to sign for a club then I become dia fan

We go move 2geda lol.
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Kudducini(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hisbah:
Welcome to Chelsea

Chelsea dry GiN
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by amodujames(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Does goat cry?
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Raph82:
That will be a not too good story to tell ur grandchildren because children of nowadays are too bright to keep mute and just be listening to a story without asking questions. They can ask questions that will embarrass ur ass. What if they ask u "granddad, why didn't u shine in ur career the way Messi shined in his career?", that's when ur eyes will clear. Story don backfire be that.
Lol
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
CalvinGaye:
Fake Tears!
The damn Hobbit knows he's done in the club. If not the game sef.
Completely has nothing to offer again and has been secretly praying for this moment.
Workout like Ronaldo and stay fit for longer time you won't hear.
Floppy Hobbit.
Man u fan sighted, jealousy go kill una. Na so una sack mou up till now no cup talk less of trophy
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Ata ebot ke ado, asime akan ata enang
aya adiok ono ata uka if you dare quote me again.
Useme
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
CalvinGaye:
Fake Tears!
The damn Hobbit knows he's done in the club. If not the game sef.
Completely has nothing to offer again and has been secretly praying for this moment.
Workout like Ronaldo and stay fit for longer time you won't hear.
Floppy Hobbit.
hahahahahaha Hobbit?
You no go kill me with laughter grin
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Theoarhics: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
Numerouno94:

Ur type shuld b barred from social media for cyber bully, u use the avenue to insult nd propagate hate. Ohh!! Ur angry i told u the truth, i pricked ur ego right? U don't want to b bullied buh u derive joy in bullying odas; may that hypocrisy kill u there. Bitter animal.

If not that ur toxic, vile, evil nd a wizard give me one reason for bullying Leo? A guy jux had an emotional press conference nd the world is emotionally shaken buh u come on nairaland to show ur hate.

In my environment ova here everyone is sad nd gloomy buh only to come on nairaland nd see miscreants like u hating on a guy who has given his all to football. Now tell me wat hv u achieved in life? U guys will b complaining of bad governance ova there buh it's obvious u deserve ur rulers cos ur no different from them; wicked nd bitter.

Ur last sentence shows u hv not bn following the news, it was never his intention to leave. He wanted to stay buh there was nothing that culd b done.

I guess the world that is emotionally shaking right now is the nuts that is in your myopic mind and head that are losed. You said he wanted to stay but there was nothing that could be done. If not for the fact that he refused to the pay cut so the club wont be in so much financial crisis ,what other selfish reason...?The club that has given much as you have given them now they are in big financial mess and u decided to run and leave them and you are here crying to the world that u don't wanna go . Who are you deceiving? Where is your loyalty? I can feel your foolish sentiment and that's most likely you are Messi fanatic. Go get a life for your self and stop asking people who are doing better in life than you what they have achieved. You are bitter messi is gone and that bitterness would consume you if u dont take your time. Bigot!!!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Metronomy(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
Crocodile tears.
you're definitely bloating, I hope you realised that soon... He's a legend in Barcelona and La Liga, even in football at Large
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by badboyTee(m): 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
Crocodile tears.
cheesy still wondering what you have achieved in life
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 6:29am On Aug 09, 2021
tolakush92:

Maradona was once the greatest

Another greatest is coming

Even tho e no happen for your life time

Where was messi when Pele and others were playing

So also someone will still be the greatest
Don't be confused bro
I understand but our generation is privileged to witness Lionel Messi in action or isn't it bro?
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 6:30am On Aug 09, 2021
Raph82:
Lol that will be embarrassing to say the least
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
I understand but our generation is privileged to witness Lionel Messi in action or isn't it bro?

Yeah I figure

But you were sounding Asif he's gone. The greatest ever

At least it's a blessing we are witnessing it
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 7:16am On Aug 09, 2021
tolakush92:

Yeah I figure

But you were sounding Asif he's gone. The greatest ever

At least it's a blessing we are witnessing it
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dani Osvaldo: Lionel Messi Has 'No Life', Lives In A 'Golden Prison' / Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 / Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.