Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) (50204 Views)

Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) / Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record / Asisat Oshoala Wins Treble With Barcelona (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a day of mixed emotions. I'm happy to be alive to witness this day. Story for my grandchildren. They will all sit at my feet while I narrate how the greatest footballer ever left his childhood club

Yes tell you're kids how Ronaldo Left Madrid after 3 straight UCL'S.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Mangekyo: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
embarassed
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Hapinex01: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
He's greatest of his time, a legend ❤️
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
[s]Crocodile tears.
Messi still remains a failure and will Never be counted among Argentine and Barcelona legends.
Argue with your keypad[/s]
Loser!

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Chatflick(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jonah507:
Deputy GOAT

Everyone knows CR7 is the real GOAT
Must you bring Ronaldo into this? It just shows how desperately you wish Ronaldo could ever be as good as Messi. Argue with your Eba and waterleaf soup

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by oliverano: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
I feel like I wanna cry

Damn!!!
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by saintokwuluora(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
Indescribable feeling leaving home where you nurtured and made who you are, into a new society with an unknown future.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Emmyjb(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
To everything on Earth there is time.....Wish him all the best..,..
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Freestainworld(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Messi the merciful one, welcome to PSG

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by ObaKlaz: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jonah507:
Deputy GOAT

...And everyone knows you're a goat, a billy goat!

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by uptimum123(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Thank You Messi

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by onatisi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
all na drama for the camera , he is going to make more money elsewhere than he wo would have made with barca this year . the crying is all for the cameras
Lumig:
kiss I understand how he feels

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
CalvinGaye:

Another hit story for my grandchildren if Kante won't win it five straight times starting from last season
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
[author=Lumig post=104561564]

Let me keep shut before barca pipo come for me cos of their goat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Mangekyo: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
CalvinGaye:

Or tell them how Ramos left after winning 3 straight UCL with real madrid..... Or even Varane

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
uptimum123:
Booking space to spew trash as usual
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by HUSTLER001: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jonah507:
Deputy GOAT

you haf poo in your trouser again abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Karleb(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
SpeedyDave:
The lion of the tribe of Argentina �

Barcelona.
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by DamnNiggar: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
grin
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Benesis: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Its only loyalty that can get you this

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by MT: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a day of mixed emotions. I'm happy to be alive to witness this day. Story for my grandchildren. They will all sit at my feet while I narrate how the greatest footballer ever left his childhood club

Same for me, and shame to his haters.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by uptimum123(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Booking space to spew trash as usual

I no get your time today...I'm in a sad mood

embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Bullman(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
BigDan69:
This is really emotional. He really did dedicate his life for barca, fans wer see and heard chatimg his name and chasing him while leaving barcelona for good.
#TheGOAT

My dad watched pele, maradona, johan cruyff, best, plattini playing good football.
I have watched messi and ronaldo dominate world football for over 10years with endless consistency.
Sometimes i wonder weytin my pikin them go watch.

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
MT:

Same for me, and shame to his haters.
Shame to them and Buhari supporters

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Fiscus105(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
alhussein9:
He actually put in a transfer request last season, he also refused to extend his contract until it ran out. Why the cry? He's gotten what he wanted. ��‍♂️

I wonder oooo

For whole 12months no effort to extend it, aguero sign contract less than 2weeks after leaving city

I just pity psg, if this man will put energy and dedication to help them win matches.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by williamszooh: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lionel Messi will surely be remembered as one of the football legend ever play for the Barça football team and also in Spanish LA Liga as a great player

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Penguin2: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
Fahdiga:

Fahdiga, finally we have a place we disagree.

Ronaldo is the greatest player ever.
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Jonah507(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
Chatflick:

Must you bring Ronaldo into this? It just shows how desperately you wish Ronaldo could ever be as good as Messi. Argue with your Eba and waterleaf soup

Funny enough, I just finished eba and okoho soup. What a delicay, you should try some!

CR7 is the real GOAT
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
uptimum123:

I no get your time today...I'm in a sad mood

embarassed embarassed
What happened bro
Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
Crocodile tears.
Messi still remains a failure and will Never be counted among Argentine and Barcelona legends.
He should retire now to save himself from further embarrassment
Ode, don't let your hate for Messi give u miscarriage

8 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by noble2faith(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jonah507:
Deputy GOAT

Admit it. This guy is far better than Ronaldo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) by Bullman(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
Chatflick:

Haba guy be merciful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 / Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach / Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.