Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

We Can Give The North 3% Of The Oil Money(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Give The North 3% Of The Oil Money(video) (608 Views)

Africa Contributes Only 3% Of Greenhouse Emissions – Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January / Katsina Government Deducts 3% Of Worker Salaries To Rebuild Burnt Central Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Give The North 3% Of The Oil Money(video) by fenibak: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
We must negotiate with the north now, let us give them 3% but we should break up, so they can still pay some salaries in the North while they develop themselves, we must give them something and this is the deal that we should make at least for the pipelines passing through their own region, so it depends on you if you still want to keep on using those pipelines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El8QC9RORqE

https://www.biafranboys.org/we-can-give-north-3-of-oil-money
Re: We Can Give The North 3% Of The Oil Money(video) by Kaduna1stson: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
Actually, all the lands in the south belongs to the north grin

Lagos was formed from northern sands erosion to the south, we still own the sands, I laugh when I hear yorubas trying to claim Lagos grin
Re: We Can Give The North 3% Of The Oil Money(video) by fenibak: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
grin

Yes na 3% is OK for them
Re: We Can Give The North 3% Of The Oil Money(video) by Naijabad: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
Stupid Ijaws, have you seen it. The oil belong to the North.

Before you were told that Biafra want to steal your oil and you fought your neighbour, stole their properties and partook in killing them.

Now, it is no longer your oil. It is now Northern oil.

They gave you 3% and took 30%. You see how you have been deceived.

The truth is that what Biafrans saw in the 1960s other sections of the South and MB could not even see in 2021.

A time will come when your 3% will be reduced to 1% and their 30% increased to 60% or more.

Go to Abuja, Kano, Kaduna and see what your money is doing there. Compare it to the slums in Bayelsa, Rivers, etc.

2 Likes

Re: We Can Give The North 3% Of The Oil Money(video) by Freestainworld(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
I don't blame the north at all, I blame the ijaws who fights pointlessly on the wrong side, you fight with your neighbours, the Igbos who have never laid claim to your oil while the real benefiters are laughing at you all the way from the north, una sense still dey.

1 Like

Re: We Can Give The North 3% Of The Oil Money(video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
Naijabad:
Stupid Ijaws, have you seen it. The oil belong to the North.

Before you were told that Biafra want to steal your oil and you fought your neighbour, stole their properties and partook in killing them.

Now, it is no longer your oil. It is now Northern oil.

They gave you 3% and took 30%. You see how you have been deceived.

The truth is that what Biafrans saw in the 1960s other sections of the South and MB could not even see in 2021.

A time will come when your 3% will be reduced to 1% and their 30% increased to 60% or more.

Go to Abuja, Kano, Kaduna and see what your money is doing there. Compare it to the slums in Bayelsa, Rivers, etc.

Una no dey tire. Try rest. Today na Sunday.
Re: We Can Give The North 3% Of The Oil Money(video) by Grace001: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lol
Re: We Can Give The North 3% Of The Oil Money(video) by fenibak: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
Freestainworld:
I don't blame the north at all, I blame the ijaws who fights pointlessly on the wrong side, you fight with your neighbours, the Igbos who have never laid claim to your oil while the real benefiters are laughing at you all the way from the north, una sense still dey.

This is true but maybe 10% of ijaws know the truth that igbos don't want nothing from them we just want to be free, Ijaw can have Ijaw nation
Re: We Can Give The North 3% Of The Oil Money(video) by Grace001: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Lagos was formed from northern sands erosion to the south, we still own the sands, I laugh when I hear yorubas trying to claim Lagos grin

Land grabbers... Oya go and tell this trash to your fellow almajiris they are waiting for you

Re: We Can Give The North 3% Of The Oil Money(video) by fenibak: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
kmcutez:

Una no dey tire. Try rest. Today na Sunday.

You know if him na Buddhist?

1 Like

Re: We Can Give The North 3% Of The Oil Money(video) by fenibak: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Sarcasm right? You are from Southern kaduna right, better starting preparing to join the middle belt if you don't want to be stuck inside arewa Republic

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Okorocha Loses Properties, Court Rules. / Aisha Buhari Posts Video Of Isa Pantami Weeping Over Insurgency / The Hypocrisy Of Other Nigerian Ethnic Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.