Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Have Always Wanted To Ask - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have Always Wanted To Ask (584 Views)

Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k / When Is It Appropriate To Ask For A Salary Raise? / 5 Questions To Ask Before You Join A Company! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Always Wanted To Ask by BigMoneyeye: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Why do retired people complaining? Because they refused to fix the issues when they were still in the system.

While you are still in the system, fix the process so that when you are no longer in service, things wont be tough and rough to handle interms of welfare, salaries and pension
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Ask by psucc(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
Too crude and ambiguous! What do you mean by fix the system while in service?

A good explanation will help others contribute.
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Ask by Bltt: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dodada boss good evening
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Ask by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
New roles
:
Customer service rep(50k) omole phase 2
Supervisors(80k) admiralty way lekki
Waiter and waitress(50k) admiralty way lekki
Procurement officer (60k) omole phase 2

For a very big restaurant with the best boss in the world.. send cv today: ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

5 Little Known But Highly Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start / Chronicle Of A Hustler That Expected An Easy Run With Life. / 300k In 1 Week Indoors Doing What You Too Can. Now I Want To Show You How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.