Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E (19844 Views)

NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release / Arise: A Faith Based NGO To Provide Training Skills For 1000 Women In Lagos / Meet Chetachi Nwoga Ecton: When In Need (W.I.N.) Foundation Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by Nonexisting1: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Don't just buy them indomie noodles, teach them to respect men and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by crafteck(m): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Which violence should we start
Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by Llight101(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
Some women are just pure evil......
If you see them in action maltreating .....
Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by Ayo2004: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
kmcutez:

For every Chidinma, there are tens of thousands of Emeka, Ayo and Ahmed killing us.

Yen yen yen
You are always playing victim
Men don't need to start protesting for gender based violence,they just move on because nobody really cares if it comes to them..

Your glorified superstar feminist,Cardi B admitted to seducing men by putting drugs in their drink and steal their money when she was a stripper but guess what?your fellow species said nothing and still champion her as an independent woman but we all know what will happen if it was a man

They want to eat the juicy part of being a woman but once they don't like it,it's gender abuse

Men all over the world are joining the military in order to protect their children and women,even during the lockdown period when 1million boys were raiding Lagos,men came out in their various areas to serve as vigilantes denying themselves sleep and mosquito wahala because of their wives and daughters but no,una must play victim

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by BSsniffer: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
How does buying indomie for some hungry folks end gender based violence Shouldn't you guys be lobbying your lawmakers...
Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by Freelane33(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
The future is famine
Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by tonysunkan: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
Good development. Say no to violence of any sort.

Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by Starzo: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
kmcutez:

For every Chidinma, there are tens of thousands of Emeka, Ayo and Ahmed killing us.

who will speak for the house helps you women (Nigerian especially) put through unimaginable hell??
Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by benqo01(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
It's human based violence let's stop all these shits abeg....
Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by benqo01(m): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lol women always crying about domestic violence what about the ones the men go through? If you see the wickedness some women dish out to the other people's children you will shake your head.
Like I always said it's human based violence
Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by MrBanner(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ithankulord:
Gooday to you all.

Please forgive me, if i can help myself i won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlésƭιṅe am native υgωυ-ҽɱҽ in αwɠụ local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferiñ tetr̃a-plèɠic injury of the spine since the past 1 3 years ɳσω.

Ever since then till now i have been indoor battling with loneliness and depression never existed my room or move out side the house.because our house is suituated on top of a Stony mountain with high long stone steps not wheelchair accessible.no way of interacting with my fellow villagers except those who visit sometimes.no electricity even network is not stable
Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ mercy αղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since i sustain the injury but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetics and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and i can no earn a living because of it. My family have tried so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also having urinary tract infection problem due to my inability to be changing cαƭɦҽƭèɾ often and also because am unable to get good treaƭments and health care needs like suplementṣ, supρorzitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to pls have mercy and please helpus. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
.3 1.71 78 ,62 5 0
Nwankwo Celestine
First bank

One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.the second is my unproperly treatd bed sore causing deep hoe in my buttocks.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Mukina2 Justwise Rocktation
Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
kmcutez:

Like I told one lady sometimes ago. If we look thoroughly your statistics may be wrong. Do you know most guys don't report abuses.

That aside, strength wise women don't match up to men, and I condemn in the strongest terms any violences meted against any gender.

However to address this issue we must look at parenting, when growing up in those formative years what lessons were children taught?
While it remains true that when they grow up they have their decisions to make, I believe those training in those formative years would have gone a long way.

An average African rarely if ever has an appropriate model to follow as regards, relationship and finances. And it tells in our results and leadership. How many parents have model good parenting to the teaming youths?
Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by bukatyne(f): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
What does gender based violence mean?
Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by Jeremani: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
I can see only woman there.

And the placard say otherwise
Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by ume1000: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
kmcutez:

go Bleep yourself
Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by ume1000: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
BSsniffer:
How does buying indomie for some hungry folks end gender based violence Shouldn't you guys be lobbying your lawmakers...
that's what happens when the pepetrators are the accusers
Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by BSsniffer: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
ume1000:
that's what happens when the pepetrators are the accusers

Meaning
Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by alexola20(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
This girl looks like Funke Akindele o.

Jenifa come see your sister/daughter.

Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2021
Nonsense and rubbish.
No be only gender based violence
Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by nelsonchek(m): 7:36am On Aug 09, 2021
SimplyFacts:
The truth is that violence is not gender-based. The likes of Sapphiere (renamed FutureIsFemale) just make it appear as if only the females are endangered. The violence meted on female might just differ from male's. For example, the wicked cultists (whose end will be brutal if they don't desist from evil) might want to treat a lady's fvck-up through rape while they treat a guy's fvck-up by taking his life. It would even shock you that some rape/killing cases are sponsored by fellow females who see the victims as rivals. Even in marriage, both men & women experience abuse/violence. How do we treat the case of a male who stabbed his roommate to death over disagreement? If the deceased was a female, gender violence would have found its way into the report. I just hope we can all make the world a better place.
you make a point here.
I don't believe in this gender of a thing because the male counterpart are treated bad.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by ume1000: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2021
BSsniffer:

Meaning
women incite violence either by verbal abuse or physical assault then play the victims card when it goes sour
Re: Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
ume1000:
go Bleep yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? / “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce / Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.