Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Pls I Need Help With A Stubborn Back Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Need Help With A Stubborn Back Pain (210 Views)

How Do You Get Rid Of A Stubborn Anal Fissure? / Am Suffering From Stubborn Reoccurring Infection / Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help With A Stubborn Back Pain by carolgold(f): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
Recently, I had a back pain probably after farming. But after using all back pain solutions I know for such, It has refused to go.
What worries me is the banging Head ache associated with it now. Any time I bend down I feel the bang in my head increase in speed as if my heart beat or pulse is beating faster and I also experience body weakness and it will reduce in speed after some time but the banging continues. I just want to get some information from people who have similar issues and how they got better.
I appreciate any information that can help me out.
Thank you NLers
Re: Pls I Need Help With A Stubborn Back Pain by joinnow: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
My friend go to hospital and get properly diagnosed.
Re: Pls I Need Help With A Stubborn Back Pain by Healthyway15: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2021
carolgold:
Recently, I had a back pain probably after farming. But after using all back pain solutions I know for such, It has refused to go.
What worries me is the banging Head ache associated with it now. Any time I bend down I feel the bang in my head increase in speed as if my heart beat or pulse is beating faster and I also experience body weakness and it will reduce in speed after some time but the banging continues. I just want to get some information from people who have similar issues and how they got better.
I appreciate any information that can help me out.
Thank you NLers

The symptoms are actually common symptoms of many health conditions. Even, your symptoms are typical symptoms of Spinal Arthritis. Are the symptoms worse when you wake up in the morning? Are there some other symptoms you experience?

(1) (Reply)

CRS Government Flags Off Second Phase Of Covid 19 Vaccination Exercise / Watch Me Run Life HIV Test, My Reaction Plus All You Need To Know About HIV/ Aid / Home Remedies For Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.