Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

The So Called Nigeria Freedom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The So Called Nigeria Freedom (166 Views)

"Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) / Which Way Nigeria: Freedom List For Tailors Somewhere In Lagos / The Contraption Called Nigeria By FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The So Called Nigeria Freedom by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
Goethe once wrote, “None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free”. Nigerians believe they enjoyed the highest level of freedom in comparison to any country; freedom to do what exactly? Urinate anywhere I guess.

Let’s really take a slice from the pie and appreciate what freedom entails, Freedom is basically the power or right to act, speak and think as you want. When you really begin to live that’s when you discover the confined of your prison.

Who would honestly look at the country and declared that they are free? Maybe you should give the Dumanis Activists a chance to tell you about your sweet freedom on how they were held for 28 days with no proper ventilation and treated like garbage for wearing a T Shirt with a political slogan, is Nigeria a communist state?

When Nigerians mention the word freedom, I believe it means the ability to get away with anything if you have the cash; Nigeria freedom is enshrined in corruption.

Honestly I really want to know the so called freedom Nigerians talk about when they declared themselves to be free. Freedom to do what?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Must Keep Records Of Repented Boko Haram, South Be At Alert / Okowa Mourns Ex-delta Lawmaker, Dennis Omovie / ND’IGBO, BIAFRA AND THE DANGER OF DESPERATE CHOICES – ATLANTIC POST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.