Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction (52121 Views)

Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist / Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi / Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by donprinyo(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
Anybody that supports this is also a terrorist
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by Chibuezem(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
ManirBK:

https://thenationonlineng.net/chibok-girl-reunites-with-mother-seven-years-after-abduction-by-boko-haram/?
the reuniting part is heart warming but being missing for a whole 7yrs ANTICHRISTIAN and his flatmates are just too wicked
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by PAWG(m): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
There’s only one winner here, THE BOMO HARAM COMMANDER.
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by vertueptime: 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Of what purpose is it?

JackDaAlienz:
I hope she has done HIV test first lipsrsealed
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by ignis: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
This country is goofed.
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by calcal: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Her childhood was completely lost, so sad

How many people with childhood in the zoo.

those children selling pure water in Lagos for their parents, is that what you meant by having childhood?
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by Pumpumking: 12:29am On Aug 09, 2021
Idunuoluwa1234:
The resemblance is there.

i like yor photo profile , u looklike wifey materal & i love yor thigh .
..please can i cooooome inside please? cheesy
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by pekisdgee(m): 12:35am On Aug 09, 2021
business... inside life
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by seunayantokun(m): 12:36am On Aug 09, 2021
Those in power give tacit support to the evils of the terrorists. But one day, there shall be judgement
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by Kayyus09(m): 2:21am On Aug 09, 2021
ManirBK:
What a life a young girl kidnapped by terrorists forced to marry a terrorist got pregnant against her wish give birth to two children for a terrorist all against her wish is there words to describe this type of inhumanity?

Really, there's no word!
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by 9jakool: 3:08am On Aug 09, 2021
So is the Book Haram husband arrested or left to cause more harm to innocent lives in the future?
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by Marpol2021(m): 3:14am On Aug 09, 2021
A repented terrorist is a death one. A pig is a pig no matter what.ruth should be rehabilitated and be converted to the way of Christ.it shall never be well with buhari,patami and mitstrickt devil.quote author=ManirBK post=104569592]

https://thenationonlineng.net/chibok-girl-reunites-with-mother-seven-years-after-abduction-by-boko-haram/?[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by GardenOfGod(m): 3:59am On Aug 09, 2021
ManirBK:
What a life a young girl kidnapped by terrorists forced to marry a terrorist got pregnant against her wish give birth to two children for a terrorist all against her wish is there words to describe this type of inhumanity?
But your government will give the perpetrators pardon, pamper and reward them after they allegedly surrender, ignoring their victims.
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:40am On Aug 09, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I hope she has done HIV test first lipsrsealed

so this girls are in Nigeria !!!! for seven years and the authority can not find them sometin is wrong with this country
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by Imustnottalk: 5:02am On Aug 09, 2021
I hope that will not come and kidnap her again because the commander go don miss her puna
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by trumpcoat(m): 5:17am On Aug 09, 2021
Innocent girl don mature inside suffering, it's well
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by blazebaba(m): 5:26am On Aug 09, 2021
Shay this girl wey i dey look so...the way she go tey handle ak47 and other low calibre guns ehn...he go shock you say 88% of our police no go fit....all this surrender up and down sef..hope no be another attack una dey plan so...
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by just2endowed: 5:59am On Aug 09, 2021
udemzyudex:

That same terrorist will still be granted amnesty by this same government.

There is so much injustice in the land. Useless government
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by harry2sexy(m): 6:25am On Aug 09, 2021
southniyikaye:
Some people will get special place and special attention in hell..
Dem go even use some do firewood..
What sort of inhumanity is this?
These bastards just rewrote that girl's life story
There's no hell anywhere,every man's hell in here,on earth
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by Idunuoluwa1234(f): 6:27am On Aug 09, 2021
Nope
Pumpumking:

i like yor photo profile , u looklike wifey materal & i love yor thigh .
..please can i cooooome inside please? cheesy
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by shegun4sur: 6:28am On Aug 09, 2021
ManirBK:

You would've completed it.... and the terrorist was granted freedom.
Only in Nigeria
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by Cnach: 6:35am On Aug 09, 2021
Farid24224:
Alhamdulillahi....

Kudos to the governor and his forces.. Its now time for her to move on and love a normal life of freedom and prosperity...

What about her darling husband?? grin
U are a goat
He is darling for converting a Christian to a Muslim. Watch the man will die soon n the two children will practice Christainity to the fullness

1 Like

Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by Pumpumking: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by Pumpumking: 6:56am On Aug 09, 2021
Idunuoluwa1234:
Nope

hanggggon.. nope how
.y u playin had to get? Do u no i have moiney? undecided
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by BinamRex: 6:59am On Aug 09, 2021
Farid24224:
Alhamdulillahi....

Kudos to the governor and his forces.. Its now time for her to move on and love a normal life of freedom and prosperity...

You and your parents are unfortunate bastards.
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by dmbb: 7:02am On Aug 09, 2021
My problem is that those that committed all these atrocities would granted amnesty
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by lkillbrokehoes: 7:12am On Aug 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Hmmm. This is the kind of news that comes out of Nigeria daily...banditry, boko haram, militiamen, herdsmen, cattle rustlers, unknown gunmen, etc terrorising innocent Nigerians.

Ghana just signed a visa free agreement with the UAE. I still wonder where we belong
Obviously, to the zoo
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2021
Ruth Ngladar Pogu, now a Muslim, covered her head with a purple hijab.

Is Islam a must and forcing people to join, this is crazy..

Quran 8:12 "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

Quran 8:39 "And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do."
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by olisaEze(m): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2021
Justice in Nigeria has removed the plate from its scale and is begging in the streets with it!

What a big shame for buhari that while his son is about to have a happy wedding ceremony, this young girl & her family have had that joy forever stolen from them!

Pls if u can just leave this country, we all need therapy because Nigeria is being controlled by people not fit to be called humans.
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by effty(m): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2021
Farid24224:
Alhamdulillahi....

Islam is a curse. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction by Ebusman95(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2021
So you mean the damn gorverment would still be parading that asshole as a repentant terrorist or what nonsense love do you call that.. He should be dealt with immensely for portraying this wicked act against the wish of another for a whole seven years in the forest..

And the worst is converting her to a religion against self will. It's inhumane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos / Endsars Protests: FG Meets US, UK Envoys, Others / Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.