Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist (53067 Views)

Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction / Chibok Girl, Mary Katambi Graduates With A B.sc In Accounting (Photos) / Palmatah Mutah, Chibok Girl Graduates In America - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by ijustdey: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
A recently rescued Chibok schoolgirl who was among the over 200 girls abducted by Boko Haram terrorists in 2014 at Chibok Secondary School, Mary Nkeki, has declared her readiness to properly marry her repentant Boko Haram “husband”.

She was forcefully married to the insurgent before the two of them escaped from the enclave of the terrorists in Dikwa local government area of Borno State.

She disclosed this yesterday during an interaction with journalists at the command and control centre of “Operation Hadin Kai” in Maiduguri, the state capital, where she was presented to the public by the theatre commander, Maj. Gen Gold Chibuisi.

The rescued girl who is number 55 on the list of missing Chibok schoolgirls said she escaped alongside her “husband” from captivity.

Nkeki said on the day of her escape, she disguised with her repentant terrorist husband to be a former fighter of the terrorists on the pretext of going somewhere, before escaping at night through the Dikwa area where they were rescued by the troops of the Operation Hadin Kai.

This year marks the 10th year she has been in the hands of the Boko Haram terrorists where she was forcefully married to two different jihad fighters.

Nkeki said she gave birth to a girl child, but lost the baby due to harsh conditions in the captivity.

What I want to do now is to marry my husband that escaped with me. I don’t want to go back to school so as to avoid being abducted again as before. This is my 10th year in the hands of the terrorists. I married two different husbands during my captivity. We were suffering there until God gave us the opportunity to escape.

My husband was formerly a Boko Haram fighter, but has now repented and surrendered. Two more Chibok schoolgirls are still in the place I escaped from. I gave birth to a baby girl to one of the fighters but she died after her birth,” Nkeki said.

In his comment, Maj-gen Chibuisi said a series of operations had been embarked by the troops towards realising its mandate of ridding the North-East of terrorists, adding that “Operation Hadin Kai” has continued to apply kinetic and no- kinetic strategies with positive results.

Chibuisi said these positive results are evident in the rescue of 16 Chibok Schoolgirls recently, revealing that those rescued so far include Ester Marcus on serial number 103 of the missing Chibok schoolgirls; Hauwa Marta serial number two; Aisha Greama on serial number 11; Hanatu Musa of serial number seven; Serah Luka on serial number 38; Ruth Bitrus serial number 41; Mary Dauda serial number 46; Hauwa Joseph serial number 18; Falmata Lawan serial number 3; Asabe Ali serial number 12; Yinkuyi Yamau serial number 20; Yana Pogu serial number 19; Rejoice Sanki serial number 70 , and Hassan Adamu on serial number 35.

The theatre commander said in line with international best practices and determination to consolidate on the gains recorded so far, troops of “Operation Hadin Kai have yet again rescued another Chibok Schoolgirl, Mary Nkeki on the 14th of August this year.

“Mary Nkeki was rescued by troops of 81 Task Force Battalion during operations into the terrorists’ enclave. She is on serial number 55 of the abducted Chibok Girls list. She is 27 year old , Kibaku by tribe from Kabur Mbula village of Chibok local government area of Borno State.

“While in captivity she was forcefully married to one Adamu, a Boko Haram fighter. She has been equally resuscitated and will be handed over to the Borno State government.”

She was later handed over to the officials of the Borno State Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development for rehabilitation.

https://leadership.ng/chibok-girl-to-marry-repentant-terrorist/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by apache4: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
That's their business

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by ahiboilandgas: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2023

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by Styluss: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by turmacs(f): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
This life is just boring

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by EnglishUsa: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Your face looks familiar

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by nepapole(m): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kayefi!

7 Likes

Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by AmazingELixir: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

Terrorists have done a number on this one.....the aggressive substance induced copulation has imprinted on her psyche.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by Skepticus: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
This is saddening.

STOCKHOLM SYNDROME at its finest. I can't blame her though, sweet islamic dick will brainwash any impressionable teenager.

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by backtovillage: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Thooor

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by micgray100(m): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
H
Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by sofeo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ooooppss
Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by ceejay80s(m): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
. Nonsense and ingredients
Can U imagine a Repented terrorist?
And U think Nnamdi Kanu has not repented enough to be freed?
Abokis na number 2 citizen after cows

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by Calajoy928: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Normal 100
Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by SILVERLINES: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
angry

This girl need proper rehabilitation at this time not this interview here and there.
Someone who had being in captivity of such cruel terrorists for the past ten years need proper rehabilitation to regain her memory.

There are some conditions that make someone think abnormal

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by Chibuzoripob: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
sad
Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by Kingpele(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wow that is family business
Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by Administration1: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lolz
Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by Brainlight: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
COULD THIS BE LOVE?...... ASKING FOR A FRIEND.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by ask4bk(m): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
If that's what she wants, let her go and be with her man.

We hope the man is repented

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by Lovenorth: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lovely
Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by ideatoprince18(m): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
May Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist favor me and my family

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by MosayA: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
That's serious
Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by 11toogood: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2023

Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by ahnie: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
Power of Gbola.
Do not ever understand estimate aboki Gbola laced with burantashi

This gurl needs serious rehabilitation and she deserves better than that piece of shiit she is married to.

Modified...came back to meet lots of mentions from rat-brain bats.
Make una continue

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by Octopusssy(f): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
Stockholm Syndrome

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist by Pauliaette(m): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
Uncircumcised dick dey play

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David / Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba / Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.