Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,268 members, 7,957,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Bbnaija Season 6: 10 Secret Reasons Nigerians Love Whitemoney - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Season 6: 10 Secret Reasons Nigerians Love Whitemoney (325 Views)

10 Secret Billionaire Husbands Of Nigerian Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know / Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does / Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Season 6: 10 Secret Reasons Nigerians Love Whitemoney by eviewzmedia: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc53ZB0fmN4

Who is BBNaija White Money?

White Money is one of the housemates of the 2021 BBNaija season 6 edition tagged ‘Shine Ya Eyes’.

White Money got into the show on Saturday night, July 24, and has been on the top trends since then. White Money’s real name is Hazel Oyeze Onou. He is a businessman based in Lagos, Nigeria.

White Money has revealed that he has his eyes on the ultimate prize, and he hopes to bring his ‘A’ game and have fun in the house.

White Money began trending the moment he stepped into the Big Brother house. His personality has been compared to the popular Nigerian billionaire businessman, Obi Cubana.
Re: Bbnaija Season 6: 10 Secret Reasons Nigerians Love Whitemoney by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
I love boma

(1) (Reply)

Who Is DJ Dcozy? / Wizkid Collabo: American Rapper Saint Jhn Joined The American Singer, Beyonce / Tecnoxbbnaija6: Tecno’s Tasks Pushed The Housemates Off Their Comfort Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.