Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,444 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) (54599 Views)

16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano / Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment / 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 09, 2021
They should check very well. Naija men and rape are like 5 and 6.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Richlycoated: 2:30am On Aug 09, 2021
yuping:

The police should do thorough investigation and find out what she is running away from, it seems like an abuse.
Something chase her away from home in the first place, kid likes comfort, she most be running from hell at home.
May her gentle rest in peace.
Or probably has been abused by someone who threatened to kill her if she exposed him/her, so she decided to end it all by taking her life to avoid further abuse. Some like her may be dying in silence and don't know what to do. May her soul rest in peace

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by funshint(m): 2:51am On Aug 09, 2021
The police has not yet completed their investigation yet they concluded their's no foul play....who did this to us? angry
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Impact1010: 3:23am On Aug 09, 2021
How they handle the pain before giving up the ghost though
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by juman(m): 3:30am On Aug 09, 2021
Nigeria turned to a useless country where the future looked unsure.
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 3:57am On Aug 09, 2021
13 years old girl killed herself…….this is unbelievable. This needs to be properly investigated.
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Victerica(m): 4:50am On Aug 09, 2021
Wahala be like bad news from .... E no dey finish.
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Stanislaus18(m): 4:59am On Aug 09, 2021
post=104573125:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/08/08/family-in-grief-as-13-year-old-girl-hangs-self-in-edo/
Most of these young girls that stay with grand mas go through a lot. I've seen it happen over time. The girl probably got depressed after staying with that old woman since 2017 and had no other way of escape than to take her life. They should investigate what has been happening before now. The old woman even alleged she ran away sometime...

1 Like

Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 5:11am On Aug 09, 2021
She must have been going through depression and no one noticed it,she thought suicide is an end to her sorrow but alas it's the beginning of pains
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 09, 2021
Ogbanje things... If you know you know

Edo is their HQ
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by steveodo(m): 5:56am On Aug 09, 2021
They should go and check the movie she was watching.
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Cnach: 6:28am On Aug 09, 2021
delzbaba:
Since this mannequin became president the rate of suicide has trippled.
Electing him even was a suicide attempt

1 Like

Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by authority2006(m): 6:33am On Aug 09, 2021
yuping:

The police should do thorough investigation and find out what she is running away from, it seems like an abuse.
Something chase her away from home in the first place, kid likes comfort, she most be running from hell at home.

What kind of abuse would grandma be possibly subjected the kid she raised from age of 2 to? In my experience, such kids are usually spoilt kids as people used to call them "elderly pikin". If there is any abuse, it wouldn't be from grandma.

kmcutez:
They should check very well. Naija men and rape are like 5 and 6.

I agree with you 100%. Such kids are vulnerable and are usually easy targets for paedophile and randy useless grown-up men as there is no parents to watch and protect her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by authority2006(m): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2021
delzbaba:
Since this mannequin became president the rate of suicide has trippled.

And how many from your family members so far?

1 Like

Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:37am On Aug 09, 2021
RIP to the dead...
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Tvoice: 6:37am On Aug 09, 2021
Really sad, but all the same , suicide is not the best option.
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by ignis: 6:39am On Aug 09, 2021
Tvoice:
Really sad, but all the same , suicide is not the best option.

In some cases suicide is...
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 6:39am On Aug 09, 2021
13year old girl abi boy I no understand
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Tvoice: 6:43am On Aug 09, 2021
ignis:

In some cases suicide is...

That's your own opinion , if you cant create a life dont take one .
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by stpat1(m): 6:47am On Aug 09, 2021
There is definitely foul play.

If she hung herself, then she should have been found hanging.

Do who brought her down? Because from the story, here lifeless body was found on the floor in he compound so how can you now say she hung herself

1 Like

Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Piper100: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2021
Maybe but who knows?
When I was between 8-10 my family visited the village after a long time. Few weeks later,My maternal grandma complained we never visited her because he stayed put at my paternal's.
My mom finally sent I and my younger brother to her but we kept running back to my paternal's at the slightest opportunity.
She's the best Grandma I have ever known, ate anything we wanted, did virtually nothing...just the joy of her seeing her grandsons was enough but u kept running back to our parents even after quite some time because our parents showered so much love on us that we wouldn't give the old woman any space to win us over. And sometimes when she scolds us for doing wrong we feel like "this isn't home"....some children are like that @ that age
greenie77:
Sad. For her to have once ran away from home, may be an indication all was not well where she lived.
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by ignis: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2021
Tvoice:

That's your own opinion , if you cant create a life dont take one .

What if you are tired and frustrated of the life created for you, after trying all options with no result ?
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by KlassikBlack(m): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2021
Na wa o, mind how you scold your children, some children have fragile hearts are easily broken by hurtful words from their families, e fit cause depression.
Our last born sister has the same traits, I had to yell at my family members to mind how they say words to her in anger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by walozanga(m): 7:12am On Aug 09, 2021
OVB123:
Na wetin she c 4 life, wey she com commit suicide.

My brother I tire. At just 13
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Tvoice: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2021
ignis:

What if you are tired and frustrated of the life created for you, after trying all options with no result ?

Oga dont ever say you becos am not tired of life , I was abandoned by both parents when I was little, I particularly leaved with different pipo I dont even know , I ones hucked in d popularly known oshodi under bridge, I once picked akara dat has fallen on d floor to eat , and guess what ? My father is a wealthy man ,I have been raped severally, and also wounded and betrayed by pipo who are very close to me , but at the end I made positivity out of my predicament, so change ur mindset and stop using ur predicament as an excuse
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Slurity(m): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2021
Ask the crying grandmother what are the exact words spoken to they young girl. Many parents has bad mouth when correcting people. I remember I nearly took my own life just of the killing words my father said to me.
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2021
authority2006:

And how many from your family members so far?
Do you have hope for 2 square meal today?
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by od501: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2021
yuping:

Police do investigation? Lol...who is she? President 's daughter? Minister's daughter, abi Ambassador's daughter? See...nobody is doing shii till at least 200k is down.
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Longman8: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2021
Wetin be this one na.13 years old fa!
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Baba lifeless
Because she they pay tax abi

Na Buhari in pregnant her mama run
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2021
Chidinma protégé, if they dontvstab someone's husband, they hand themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive / Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.