Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) (54587 Views)

16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano / Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment / 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2021
Definitely wicked parents. Some of these children went through a lot in the hands of their parents or guardians. We saw one recently setting a child under her care ablaze
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by orumba(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2021
This is Nigeria. Expect unexpected. Boi-up
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by authority2006(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2021
delzbaba:
Do you have hope for 2 square meal today?

Lol.
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2021
authority2006:

Lol.
Your whole family go don guzzle sniper before anybody in my family thinks about thinking about suicide, you get?
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by damose12(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2021
Depression caused it. The grand ma knows much about the death
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by authority2006(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2021
delzbaba:
Your whole family go don guzzle sniper before anybody in my family thinks about thinking about suicide, you get?

You are the one giving us statistics here, Mr Triple. One would rationally and logically assume that it has reached your family too.
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2021
authority2006:

You are the one giving us statistics here, Mr Triple. One would rationally and logically assume that it has reached your family too.
Only deaf,blind and intellectually damaged people don't know this fact, so which side do u fall?
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by authority2006(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2021
delzbaba:
Only deaf,blind and intellectually damaged people don't know this fact, so which side do u fall?

Definitely not your side, I can assure you of that!
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Sharz: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2021
THIS HAPPENS.
HER BIOLOGICAL MOTHER MUST HAVE ABANDONED HER AND GO ROAD WALK TO EUROPE TO DO ASHEWO FOR SURVIVAL, THATS WHAT 95% EDO LADIES DO, THEY WILL BORN 1 OR 2 KIDS, LEAVE FOR THEIR MOTHER AND FIND THEIR WAY TO LIBYA, FROM LIBYA TO EUROPE TO MEET UP IN LIFE, SEE HOW DEPRESSION HAVE MADE THIS INNOCENT GIRL TAKE HER LIFE. REST ON LITTLE GIRL
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2021
authority2006:

Definitely not your side, I can assure you of that!
thats been clear from the very start,,so you probably in the third category.
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by sylve11: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2021
sad.............

journey well, little one. sad cool
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2021
People are different.

Tvoice:

Oga dont ever say you becos am not tired of life , I was abandoned by both parents when I was little, I particularly leaved with different pipo I dont even know , I ones hucked in d popularly known oshodi under bridge, I once picked akara dat has fallen on d floor to eat , and guess what ? My father is a wealthy man ,I have been raped severally, and also wounded and betrayed by pipo who are very close to me , but at the end I made positivity out of my predicament, so change ur mindset and stop using ur predicament as an excuse
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Curious345: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Please lets try to understand what the child went through.

no matter what... Suicide from a 13yr old is purely demonic
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2021
Not necessary.
Sharz:
THIS HAPPENS.
HER BIOLOGICAL MOTHER MUST HAVE ABANDONED HER AND GO ROAD WALK TO EUROPE TO DO ASHEWO FOR SURVIVAL, THATS WHAT 95% EDO LADIES DO, THEY WILL BORN 1 OR 2 KIDS, LEAVE FOR THEIR MOTHER AND FIND THEIR WAY TO LIBYA, FROM LIBYA TO EUROPE TO MEET UP IN LIFE, SEE HOW DEPRESSION HAVE MADE THIS INNOCENT GIRL TAKE HER LIFE. REST ON LITTLE GIRL
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2021
I am not God, i just want to understand what She went through.

Curious345:
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Tvoice: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2021
SeriouslySense:
People are different.

Does been different push u to coming suicide ?think .
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by Hollyharjii: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
This was the reason why Lionel Messi cried

For this, I have seen
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
That a low reminder, it obvious, i know that already, Its better we understand what is going on, than to presume we know it all, preferably to see it through the child eyes, and feel what the child felt. cheesy cheesy cheesy

People are different, and respond differently, and some trait could actually predispose a person to commit suicide. there is much we don't understand about it.

Reading the comments, and some theories may help, like, its possible she is being abused, or, she lacks stimulation as a child, who needs a rich experience in growth. She was reported to fled before, so maybe she sought something, which may explain why she might have done it.

Tvoice:

Does been different push u to coming suicide ?think .
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
I think this is an opportunity for me to learn something about suicide or indirectly learn something about it, I have found something related to it, and i am learning about Childhood development. I think it could be related, in terms of Child neglect or maternal absence.

Curious345:
Re: Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) by ivolt: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

For a girl of her age living with her granny whether maternal or paternal to have run away before tells of a very long stories involved cos who wouldn't jump at the idea of living with your granny? Where you'll get spoilt like mad. Abeg her granny is wicked ojere.

He could be facing abuse from neighbors or other family members and not necessarily the granny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive / Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.