Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Message Of The Lord Jesus Christ (part B) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Message Of The Lord Jesus Christ (part B) (306 Views)

How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ (part 3) / How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Message Of The Lord Jesus Christ (part B) by TGYM: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
THE MESSAGE OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TO BRO NONYEREM & THE SERVANTS OF GOD IN THE TRUE GOSPEL REVIVAL MOVEMENT DURING THE MEETING OF 21ST & 22ND DAY OF THE FOURTH MONTH 2016
My son Emman, tell Noyenrem that if he wants to return to Me he should seek my face in prayer for twenty-one days. He should not ask for anything except for mercy. Tell him I can see the blood of many people in his palm; the people he has deceived. Tell Noyenrem that he and his brother are maintaining their innocence, claiming that they do not have anything against each other. But I, the Judge of the world, know that they have ought against each other. Tell them that they should say sorry to each other to secure My forgiveness and favour.
Tell Noyenrem that I take this position because of one thing, when he started this work and others were running away he continued with Me. However, tell him that if he wants to return he will come back to listen to My Word, the assignment I gave to him I have terminated it.
Tell My children that have been misled and said one thing or the other against My servant to say sorry to Me and I will forgive them. But if they refuse to repent . . . Thus Saith the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
THE REVELATION OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TO BRO. CHINEDU OBIKARA ON THE 16TH DAY OF THE FOURTH MONTH 2016
When I came back from making the restitutions the Lord Jesus Christ directed me to make, and I decided to seek His face, He revealed to me the entanglement of satan in the Bible. Thereafter He directed me to go to my brother, Emman’s house, without telling anybody this secret except my wife. He assured me that when I got there, He would continue His dealing with me.
He had earlier told me to go and make my restitutions so that He would be able to give me more revelations about the Bible. Thereafter, on the 17th day of the fourth Month, the Lord’s Day, He directed me to suspend my program of waiting upon Him to go to the Church. During the time of praise-worship in the Church, and I was in a lying-down position, the Lord Jesus Christ opened my eyes and showed me the reasons for the present crises in the Church.
The first thing the Lord Jesus Christ showed me is a huge lion inside the Church. I saw a giant hand carried the lion and went away with it. The Lord Jesus Christ explained to me that the lion I saw is the lion the Bible referred to as the Lion of the tribe of Judah which people are calling Him now. Immediately I saw a giant man standing by the door of the Church. He had on him white cloth. He pulled the cloth off his body. Thereafter I saw different shapes of triangles in his chest and at the back. The triangles are similar to the chaplet that are worn by the Roman Catholic Church Priests around the neck.
I saw another figure, half human and half fish, with a crown on her head. She went away. The demon with different shapes of triangles was arrested and bound, the hand locked together at the back. I saw what looked like a reddish wrapper in his body and I saw a hand removing the object. The object was very big. Thereafter, a black one similar in shape to the reddish one followed. The black one was equally removed. At this point the demon started making some confessions.
He said that the white clothe that was removed was the white paper which they used to write the Bible. That the Black and red are the colours they used to write the words of the Bible. He further confessed that the Holy Scripture is so Holy that it was impossible for them to tamper with it. As a result of this that they decided to use their human agents to change it and called it Bible. He confessed further that from the Bible, not the Holy Scripture, they could blaspheme the Lord Jesus Christ and His Word.
In this confession, he continued that what they rewrote and called the Bible is what they studied in their kingdom and used to change a lot of things in the Word of God and translated into many versions to mock the Word of God and water down the spiritual meanings of these words. For example he said where the Scripture introduced kings he said that they have to introduce kings on the earth as a parallel mockery of what the Lord did in the scriptures. Examining the type of crowns the kings of the earth wear one would know that they look like the ones of the Illuminati. He spoke about introducing Judges to mock the Judges in the Scripture. Where there are warriors he introduced the armed forces, and many others. He further emphasized that to intimidate people he would refer them to where the Scripture says you should honour your leaders so that they would respect and obey government and its agencies.
The demon confessed further that he was the one behind the crises in True Gospel Revival Movement. According to him they had tried to stop the Movement without success, the reason why they now began to use individuals to frustrate the Movement. He said they began with Len and his cabinet to pollute the minds of the people who had already believed the truth. Thereafter, he proceeded to use individuals inside the Movement. According to him he said he was the one that used Ezekiel and told him that he is Jesus Christ in order to make people pay attention to him and bring confusion into the Church without giving any profitable spiritual message but to cause havoc in the Church. Thereafter, he said he proceeded to use Bright to blaspheme the Church. Thereafter, according to him he proceeded to use Noyenrem and moved him as spirit of God when he discovered that his mind was not stable. He said he was the one that gave him all the points he was using to advice to silent the voice of God because of his respectable position. He confessed that he knew that he had been defeated.
Brethren, in the early morning of the 21st day of the fourth month, while we were in the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Lord Jesus Christ directed that we should bring out copies of the Bible and show evidences of perversions and pollutions of His Word. What we discovered are that:
The Bibles are named after human personality and places such as “King James Version, Darby Version, Young’s Literal Translation, American Standard Version, New American Standard Bible, to mention but a few
The introduction of pictures and pictorial representations, including the map of the world and many other places like Palestine, in the different versions of the Bible contrary to the standard of the Word of God
The printing of logo on the Bibles and signatures as a mark or seal of ownership of satan
The use of the colour identity of satan – black and red to write the Word of God
The word Bible is not anywhere written or indicated in the Word of God.
The Lord Jesus Christ said that He recommended the King James Version because it presents a clearer picture of His Word than others not because it was a perfect work. And that is the reason He is now using His Church, True Gospel Revival Movement (TGRM), to correct and give a standard picture of the Word of God as it ought to be.
The Lord Jesus Christ said He has history with every generation. He said that this is the time to bring the history of this generation through “My Church who I raise.” For this reason, the Lord Jesus Christ said that His children should see His authority of following Him to be able to do what He commanded them to do.

(1) (Reply)

See Why India Worship Little Boy Born With Four Arms, Four Legs As God / You Decide! / 2020/2021 Hajj: Deputy Governor Speaks On N768m Refund To Intending Pilgrims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.