Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal (1934 Views)

Int’l Travels: Airfares Hit Rooftop In Nigeria As Ghanaians, Others Pay Less / Know Anyone Living In Dubai Without A Valid Visa? This Is The Time To Leave. / Nigeria & Ecuador Sign Visa Free Deal Plus 45 Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by FarahAideed: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ghanaians seeking to travel to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) can now do so with ease following the approval of visa free deal between the two countries.

An agreement to offer visa free entry to Ghanaians and UAE passport holders has been approved by Parliament.

The visa waiver agreement, which was contained in a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Government of Ghana and the UAE on mutual exemption of entry visa requirements, is in respect of diplomatic, service/special and ordinary passport holders.

Minister for Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration, Shirley Ayorkor Botchway, presented the MoU to the House on May 26, 2021, which was referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs for consideration and report in accordance with Order 140(4) and 183 of the Standing Orders of Parliament.

Chairman of the Committee, Bryan Acheampong indicated that during a presentation of their report that Ghana/UAE had had fruitful cooperation, indicating that the two countries were desirous to take the bilateral relations to another level.

According to him, the agreement constitutes a comprehensive framework on visa regimes for both countries and does not impose obligations on the two parties to admit people who are considered to be of questionable character into their territories.

He reported that neither did the MoU impose any financial obligation on the two countries nor provided direct financial gains from its implementation.

The Abetifi MP said the agreement had been fashioned in a way to create a win-win situation for both countries, and added that relaxed visa entry requirement is expected to yield tremendous benefits to citizens of Ghana and UAE through improved relations, trade and bilateral co-operation.

Mr. Acheampong stated that visa waiver arrangements to facilitate the movement of diplomats and government officials are common, except that this one makes ordinary passport holders beneficiaries.

Source :
https://www.modernghana.com/amp/news/1096977/visa-free-for-ghanaians-travelling-to.html

https://yen.com.gh/191726-ghanaian-travel-dubai-without-visa-ghana-uae-enter-free-visa-deal.html

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
Chineke, Osanobua, who wicked Nigeria this way?
Why is Nigeria been avoided like a plague?
Is Nigeria still the giant of Africa?

The worst part of it Nigeria is becoming too bad on daily basis.

God bless Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by Odingo1: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ghanaians are good to go

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by Eriokanmi: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
Another giants of Africa loading. My American friend has refused to visit because of boko haram and banditry. I tried my best to convince him that Lagos isn't located in the north but my efforts didn't make any difference. He's saying I should come visit him in Ghana if am serious. He just wanted to visit Africa as his forebears were Africans . This was same guy who had always disturbed me that he wanted to know much about his roots. He's African American. It still amazes me how Nigeria's profile dropped so drastically among commity of nations cry cry

13 Likes

Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by Arda1000(m): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:
Chinese, Osanobua, who wicked Nigeria this way?

God bless Nigeria
bless Nigeria for what exactly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by igbeke: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pro 29:2 KJV
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

By the time Bubu will be packing up in 2023, Nigeria will be virtually left with nothing meaningful.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by AntiBMC(m): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ewweee!

Ghana wey dey look up to us b4... even their celeb been dey come Naija come blow...now Naija no dey see their back again.

Dubai can never ever try that kind of deal with UAR, make terrorists/herdsmen no begin move their cow go that side.

More failures to come to this rvbbish called country until we leave quota system backward pple behind, and build our own nations like d rest of the world.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by WiszyFraud: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
The New Giant of Africa..

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by Naijaguy12345(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
Giant of West Africa = GHANA

Giant of Africa = SOUTH AFRICA

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by Northernblood3: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Good, Everyone is leaving stupid nigeria behind.

To understand the gross stupidity embedded in the mind of a useless country, Ask the government to tell you his plans to End Fulani killings, His answer will explain everything to u.

Now tell me how such country can move ahead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by Jostoman: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Arda1000:
bless Nigeria for what exactly?
with a good leader
Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by Jostoman: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nigeria government come and see Ghana your mate doing wonders for their citizen.
Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by BosseJ: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
They can't try that with Nigeria. Our people will go and spoil the place within a month of such policy going into effect.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by AuroraB(f): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
Soon and very soon, Ghana go put very stringent measures to drum it into your Nigerian ears, they don't want/need you in their country grin
I saw this coming when every UAE job opportunities a contact been posting, they clearly state Ghanaians and NO Nigerian embarassed
Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by Tranquill: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
People want to blame government but what we know is that Ghanaians don't peddle drugs all around the world, you don't hear that Ghanaians have been arrested in Dubai for robbery and other criminal activities. Ghanaians are not known for 419 and other criminal tendencies like Nigerians. Even Niger Republic people and other smaller and poorer countries get 6 months visa to Dubai while Nigerians get few weeks.

It is only Nigerians that can change it buy revamping their value systems and criminal acquisition of wealth which they mistake for smartness. You call them out or condemn their gross criminal inclinations and untraceable wealth display and you hear things like "poverty mentality" "did you ask of the source of his poverty" etc.

11 Likes

Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by tuna85: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
How do I become a Ghanaian?
Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by Confusion123: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:
Chineke, Osanobua, who wicked Nigeria this way?

God bless Nigeria
Your cultists brothers are the cause. I won't blame government for this at all.when you take your foolish cultism to another country this is what happens. My insult is not directed at you,but the cultist youth.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by FarahAideed: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
tuna85:
How do I become a Ghanaian?

Una don start cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by LibertyRep: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
There's obviously something Ghana is doing rightly that Nigeria isn't getting right.

That's the first thing Nigeria needs to unravel.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by tuna85: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
FarahAideed:

Una don start cheesy

grin
Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by Arda1000(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jostoman:
with a good leader
name one good leader you know he should bless Nigeria with?
Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by Jostoman: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
Arda1000:
name one good leader you know he should bless Nigeria with?
Peter Obi
Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by Spicylate(f): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nigeria will be great again
Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by Karemarealty288(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nigeria the Ant of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by SalafRider(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
Chai cold de catch me, see as Ghana de overtake us for every lane
Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by Litmus: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
LibertyRep:
There's obviously something Ghana is doing rightly that Nigeria isn't getting right.

That's the first thing Nigeria needs to unravel.

Whites or the none black races want Nigerians to behave like Ghanaians and not like human beings. Steven was not a man, Django was. If in reality, slaves in every plantation would hate Django. Today, the imagined ownership of blacks persist

As for Nigeria, Nigeria does not leverage her clout on the world stage and we are taken for granted. like I keep saying, Nigeria gains nothing from UAE, UAE gains much from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by dasparrow: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
Toh! Nigeria, you see your life? I keep telling you people that as long as you people keep supporting all the nonsense your leaders are doing, you will keep witnessing other African countries moving forward while you stay stagnant. I am a Nigerian but what is happening in Nigeria right now is so unfortunate.

Congrats to Ghana I guess undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by obi4eze(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
shocked
Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by NaijaGoBetter20: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
Good for them
Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by Multiplier7(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
All the comments above are filled with ignorance of some set of people

The worst of Nigeria is far better than the best of Ghana.

Take it or leave it
Re: Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal by Arda1000(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jostoman:
Peter Obi
grin nawa ooo,u clearly don’t understand the reality,Nigeria is beyond repair,untill each ethnicity bring their representatives and we all do a round table discussion on how to run the country to favor everyone untill then that’s start of a fresh air,put Obi or whoever the system is simply going to make him worse than he was before becoming a president

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Need To Do Immediately You Arrive In Brazil (photo) / Gbs Malta / Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.