Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Not Been Able To See My Husband In 4 Years. Please Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Not Been Able To See My Husband In 4 Years. Please Help (849 Views)

How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments / How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? / China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Been Able To See My Husband In 4 Years. Please Help by MrsSSholagbade: 3:57am On Aug 09, 2021
Hello All Good Day,

I am asking for any help or advice on my situation please. I have now not been able to see my husband in 4 years and it's heartbreaking for both of us. Our financial situations are getting in the way, and now Covid isn't helping but we really want to try and be together as soon as possible, hopefully by Christmas, as the last time I saw him wason 6th April 2017 and we've not managed to spend one Christmas together yet.

Any advice or help welcome.
Re: Not Been Able To See My Husband In 4 Years. Please Help by chukwuibuipob: 4:04am On Aug 09, 2021
sad No description,location even pic to back up Ur tales sad.Hope Ur Sholagbade Neva married/elope with somebody else sad undecided? What about his parents/siblings sad? If those ones are minding their business, better STOP wasting Ur time and look for someone else undecided

1 Like

Re: Not Been Able To See My Husband In 4 Years. Please Help by MufasaLion: 4:22am On Aug 09, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad No description,location even pic to back up Ur tales sad.Hope Ur Sholagbade Neva married/elope with somebody else sad undecided? What about his parents/siblings sad? If those ones are minding their business, better STOP wasting Ur time and look for someone else undecided

Exactly!
So many vital information were left out in her post.
Re: Not Been Able To See My Husband In 4 Years. Please Help by chukwuibuipob: 4:34am On Aug 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

Exactly!
So many vital information were left out in her post.
Abi oo sad.Maybe person dey Benin Republic/dey Libya enroute Spain sad
Re: Not Been Able To See My Husband In 4 Years. Please Help by Originalsly: 5:37am On Aug 09, 2021
Hmmm.... not that he is missing ... you're in contact with him..... just not been able to see each other. So we have to guess the circumstances for the separation.... my guess he is in prison and may be released before Christmas....... or locked down and broke in a foreign land.
Re: Not Been Able To See My Husband In 4 Years. Please Help by MufasaLion: 5:57am On Aug 09, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
Abi oo sad.Maybe person dey Benin Republic/dey Libya enroute Spain sad

Lol
But she needs to give out the vital information anyways.
Re: Not Been Able To See My Husband In 4 Years. Please Help by Skyfornia(m): 6:37am On Aug 09, 2021
Half baked story...
Re: Not Been Able To See My Husband In 4 Years. Please Help by BigDawsNet: 7:04am On Aug 09, 2021
Lost or living far away!
Re: Not Been Able To See My Husband In 4 Years. Please Help by HRprof: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
MrsSSholagbade:
Hello All Good Day,

I am asking for any help or advice on my situation please. I have now not been able to see my husband in 4 years and it's heartbreaking for both of us. Our financial situations are getting in the way, and now Covid isn't helping but we really want to try and be together as soon as possible, hopefully by Christmas, as the last time I saw him wason 6th April 2017 and we've not managed to spend one Christmas together yet.

If you need advice then give us the full story, there are some informations missing in your story.
Let us know where he is currently, is he living abroad while you are in Nigeria etc. Do you communicate with him but can't see/meet each other? If he is abroad have you make effort getting visa? Etc
Re: Not Been Able To See My Husband In 4 Years. Please Help by dasparrow: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
MrsSSholagbade:
Hello All Good Day,

Until you give us more information, we cannot assist you. Where is your husband located at? If he is residing legally abroad, why hasn't he filed for you to come and join him? If he has already filed for you, you just need to be patient till you hear back from immigration or the embassy of the country your husband is resident of.

Lastly, your story sounds like all those stories I hear about of abroad based Nigerian men coming home to marry Nigerian women in Nigeria that they barely know. I hope you know the man you married very well since many of you marry strangers you barely know just because you want to go abroad. And then when you get abroad and he begins to beat you to a pulp and maltreat you, you women will begin to cry. Be wise!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Can Now Travel To Europe And America No Visa Required / Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? / Brain Drain: Uk Won't Pay Their Doctors Instead Brain Draining Nigerian Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.