Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? (849 Views)

The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West / Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea / Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? by mrbenjame: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
I’ve heard so much about Asian women. As a Nigerian I don’t want to talk much about Nigerian ladies. Although some are good. But as for the Asian are they really good like people claim? Who’s a witness to this. Should I reason an Asian over Naija woman? Please advice.
Re: Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? by Mariangeles(f): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
I have an Asian friend (China) married to a Nigerian (they have a daughter).
She’s the nicest, most honest person.
I have never had issues doing business with her.
If you find love with an Asian, you can give it a try.
Re: Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? by mrbenjame: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mariangeles:
I have an Asian friend (China) married to a Nigerian (they have a daughter).
She’s the nicest, most honest person.
I have never had issues doing business with her.
If you find love with an Asian, you can give it a try.

Wow! That’s great. Although I used to think since they’re conversant with martial say them go wicked well well. Lols.
Re: Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? by Naijanascam: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Stop beating about the bush.... are you together?both pocket and residency?

1 Like

Re: Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? by mrbenjame: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Naijanascam:
Stop beating about the bush.... are you together?both pocket and residency?

Lols. Not at all.
Re: Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? by Naijanascam: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
mrbenjame:

Lols. Not at all.

Then follow your heart...... and which part of Asia are you?
Re: Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
My brother marry Asian. Na my head I dey use Waka now since o left my Asian lady. 9ja babes are corny and easily decieved either by family siblings or ex that hit a jackpot.
Learn to adapt with Asians Independence as a woman they work for their men. You might go lazy while she workaholic and still bring food but don't Bleep up by cheating that will either hand you over to ur creator or something else.
Re: Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? by mrbenjame: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Naijanascam:

Then follow your heart...... and which part of Asia are you?

No I’m in Nigeria. Leaving for Canada next month. I just have this likeness for Asian ladies though.
Re: Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? by Naijanascam: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
mrbenjame:

No I’m in Nigeria. Leaving for Canada next month. I just have this likeness for Asian ladies though.

.then cross the bridge first everything will fall into place for you.....

Best of luck
Re: Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? by optimusprime2(m): 1:14am On Nov 14, 2021
Cousin9999:
Asians are ugly and racist. And your child could be really short.

With due respect, you are the one who seems racist ... reread what you wrote and Define Racism.

2 Likes

Re: Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? by ednut1(m): 2:16am On Nov 14, 2021
optimusprime2:

With due respect, you are the one who seems racist ... reread what you wrote and Define Racism.
he is a troll ignore him

3 Likes

Re: Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? by mrbenjame: 5:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Cousin9999:
Asians are ugly and racist. And your child could be really short.

Hmm. Never thought of that.

1 Like

Re: Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? by averageguy(m): 6:08am On Nov 14, 2021
Neither one is inherently better or worse.

It's the person you choose, not the nationality, that determines how good your marriage gets.

6 Likes

Re: Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? by mrbenjame: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2021
averageguy:
Neither one is inherently better or worse.

It's the person you choose, not the nationality, that determines how good your marriage gets.

You’re right
Re: Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? by MERCHANDISER: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2021
where i go see asian marry abeg
Re: Asian Or Nigerian. Who’s Better For Marriage? by BigDawsNet: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Pick anyone

Asian is wonderful tho

(1) (Reply)

Brain Drain: Uk Won't Pay Their Doctors Instead Brain Draining Nigerian Doctors / Uk Visaapplications:you Need Guidance / 2009 Diversity Visa Lottery Registration Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.