Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo (4405 Views)

Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks / Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by PDJT: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2021
[s]
BigSarah:
Fake news... Anyone that sits at home has nowhere to be in the first place...
How will sitting at home help kanu or Biafra actualization?
Doing it on Biafra day is symbolic but this one is useless...

[/s]
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by PDJT: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2021
[s]
BigSarah:

The sit at home is the fake news, no such thing..
No Igbo man sits at home on Monday...
[/s]

-What do you know about an Igbo man beyond his cocks?
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2021
nsukkachap:
Enugu is very busy this morning
You can lie chai Amadioha go visit you oh because your lie no be for here chai
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by achi4u(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2021
Zenithh:

Even Ebonyi the northern state is complying? Hmmm tell me something
the thing really pained you, Ebonyi is in total lockdown and you can't do anything.

Z
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by achi4u(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2021
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-What do you know about an Igbo man beyond his cocks?
hahahaha
Are you sure that thing is 'she'?
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by PDJT: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2021
achi4u:
hahahaha
Are you sure that thing is 'she'?

-He or She, the message has been passed.
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by OyigboUpdate: 9:46am On Aug 09, 2021
Do a live video. No body gives a focck about u guys if u don't send your unknown gunmen to force them. Besisedes a street can be empty sometimes show us a live stream

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by Chibuzoc(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2021
Enugu locked down
#FreeMaziNnamdiKanu
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2021
nameo:

Agreed completely.

IPOB seem bereft of Strategies.

On Kanu trial days, that would have been a fantastic idea
honestly
they're behaving like bloody fanatics with no single sense.
always playing into the enemies plan.

i can't spend my entire online and offline time calling buhari supporters zombies while I behave like one.
mmadụ anaghị adi ka ọnụ akọrọ ya
Person call you terrorist, instead of proving the person wrong, you're busy justifying the person.
very tactless sect
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by Juspe: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2021
Are igbos not doing themselves more harm than good by declaring sit at home every Monday, imagine billions of dollars and naira that will be lost in one day, they are mainly business men and women and it's going to affect them economically, I think what they should have done if it's necessary is to sit whenever Mr nnamdi kanu is appearing in court, neco and waec are now in progress, what will be the fate of those writing the exams in igbo land, please be wise
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by Malawian(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2021
esnbrutality:
The Guy isn't IGBO....the pic was lifted from somewhere and the Zombie claimed to be in the east. Don't be decieved...they are totally brain dead almajiri. Who don't reside in the east

Na Chino be that. Una still new for this app ni?
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by Chris525: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2021
Liar. There’s hold up somewhere on that lane. The other lane is packed. Idiotic liar!

Zenithh:
This is Anambra this morning
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by Chris525: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2021
Other cities dont kickoff early as lagos and a fre others. You posted this pic by 7:05am meaning you took it well before then. Its not unusual for streets to be scanty at this time of the day.

kcmichael:
This is jubilee street in Aba,we are on total shut down
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by FreeIgbos: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2021
ezenwajosh:
grin they will understand we love our own to a fault....if they can't conduct referendum we will be giving them referendum every monday

The funny thing is if we did nothing THEY WILL REJOICE AND SAY.....OH THE SCAMMER HAS BEEN LEFT OUT....HE'S ON HIS OWN...IGBOS DON'T LOVE EACH OTHER

We stand by him....they will say OH CAN'T YOU SEE THEY ARE STUPID THEY ARE STAYING AT HOME FOR SOMEONE IN JAIL ENJOYING

YOU NOW ASK THEM SO KANU IS ENJOYING IN PRISON they will say nooo he's eating watery beans and suffering oh

Nigerians are in one Almighty confusion

Lol, don't mind the confused idiots of the zoo republic grin grin grin
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by Zenithh: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2021
achi4u:
the thing really pained you, Ebonyi is in total lockdown and you can't do anything.

Z

Ebonyi is a ‘Northern state’ gradually it will be ceded to d north
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by Zenithh: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Chris525:

Liar. There’s hold up somewhere on that lane. The other lane is packed. Idiotic liar!

Why are you angry? grin
IPOB with anger issues
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by Zenithh: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2021
Juspe:
Are igbos not doing themselves more harm than good by declaring sit at home every Monday, imagine billions of dollars and naira that will be lost in one day, they are mainly business men and women and it's going to affect them economically, I think what they should have done if it's necessary is to sit whenever Mr nnamdi kanu is appearing in court, neco and waec are now in progress, what will be the fate of those writing the exams in igbo land, please be wise

One problem with these my brothers dey don’t think through things. They just wake up yeye ideas and impose without thinking of d pros and cons.

Maybe Ipob will conduct Biafra neco exams for alaigibo students
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by Chris525: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2021
Sit at home failed woefully. Accept it.

Zenithh:

Why are you angry? grin
IPOB with anger issues
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by fukNaija(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Every igboman is a ipob.. Those ones that are against ipob are still yet to understand what's happening in Nigeria or ignorant.

I remember 2015. I still believed in one Nigeria. I was against ipob but wanted Biafra.

Ask me why I fell in love with ipob and I will ask you why you still believe in one Nigeria filled with partiality
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aba. Faulks road

Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by achi4u(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Zenithh:

Ebonyi is a ‘Northern state’ gradually it will be ceded to d north
your painful headache
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by hybrid11(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
BigSarah:
Fake news... Anyone that sits at home has nowhere to be in the first place...
How will sitting at home help kanu or Biafra actualization?
Doing it on Biafra day is symbolic but this one is useless...

big empty head
Re: Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo by Oracleforce: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Zenithh:
Where are u right now? Thinking of going out or obeying IPOB order? grin

But come to think of this...who even sits down to enact these orders? What is the IpOB leadership made of? Graduates? Market traders? Touts?

Ask the average Igbo man what he thinks about the order...he sure doesn’t feel happy. The real Igbo man we know isn’t someone who loves to be ordered around...he guards his ego well and doesn’t want any form of intimidation or harassment.

But let’s look at this screenshot below..I think majority ain’t buying Ipob orders. It isn’t sitting well with them at all.

beware of this man. He is not psychologically okay. believe him at your own risk... he is in the habit of jumping from one thread to another insulting and abusing people. Anofia..
abstain from his thread like a leprosy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gender Based Violence: Nigerian Governors' Wives Forum Plan 16-Day Programme / The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache / Yoruba/fulani Feud Will Soon Be Over - Commissioner Muyiwa Oladipo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.