Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,380 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Accident At Orogun Apete Junction - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident At Orogun Apete Junction (569 Views)

Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground / Car Accident At Eko Hotel, Victoria Island - Photos / Accident At Ibaka Market Akoko In Ondo Kills Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accident At Orogun Apete Junction by Cokahot: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2021
It was gathered that some yahoo boys were returning from club at 4am on top speed v6 camry big daddy and lost control. Car tumbled like 4 times ,crushed two poles and landed at opposite lane. I dont hint anyone survived it. Pl gathered but I was on speed and couldn't pull up to snap. Pls you yahoo guys should drive responsible and drink a bottle or sip a shot . Stop speeding at dead of the morning. Imagine by 4am. Now I'm sure they are either dead or in casualty. It was a gory site with blood splashed on concrete and asphalt ,while the camry pieces,the boot pieces,boney,infact the camry is beyond repair.
Re: Accident At Orogun Apete Junction by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bro abeg anything at all i will manage just to buy some food stuff, 2040792581 UBA bank God bless you sir
Cokahot:
It was gathered that some yahoo boys were returning from club at 4am on top speed v6 camry big daddy and lost control. Car tumbled like 4 times ,crushed two poles and landed at opposite lane. I dont hint anyone survived it. Pl gathered but I was on speed and couldn't pull up to snap. Pls you yahoo guys should drive responsible and drink a bottle or sip a shot . Stop speeding at dead of the morning. Imagine by 4am. Now I'm sure they are either dead or in casualty. It was a gory site with blood splashed on concrete and asphalt ,while the camry pieces,the boot pieces,boney,infact the camry is beyond repair.
Re: Accident At Orogun Apete Junction by kevyngbash(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Cokahot,

Why do you come to my nairaland auto page to rain insults on me

Is there anything wrong somewhere? Do you know me?

You are always talking about yahoo too. Who are you?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Green Africa Airways Begins Commercial Flights Services With Low Fares / How To Travel From Porthacourt To Afikpo By PMT / The International Wing Of This Airport Is So Beautiful, Guess The Airport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.