Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground (24245 Views)

Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging / Lagos To Divert Traffic At Stadium For Today's World Cup Qualifying Match / Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by nlfpmod: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
Special Adviser to Lagos State Governor on Transportation, Sola Giwa writes:

At 2:16 pm today, I joined LASTMA personnel on-site to assist in safely managing a recent accident in Surulere (Stadium inward Ojuelegba).

I urge all road users to exercise caution in this area, as LASTMA officials are actively working to alleviate traffic congestion.

@Sola_Giwa

3 Likes

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by TemplarLandry: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by IPDGP: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
May God protect us

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by Funlag: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
embarassed
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by ScrapCarMarketN: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
G
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by accordadoga30(f): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
Hope no life was lost.

Let's wait for that Agulu mandate thief to come and blame the LASG and tell us how he would have prevented the accident as a visionary leader

May God continue to protect us.

A o ni k'agbako oo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by Segun91: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
K
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by ajailer(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
Good work OP and MOD
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by Lee99: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
I don't see anything so spectacular about this Lagos that people keep shouting about..
PS: For better understanding I live in Abuja and trust me there's no one who lives in Abuja that will give up the Abuja life to go and live in rowdy Lagos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by do4luv14(m): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
Buh what is bulabu name is the white bus driver thin,

apart from driving in one way, he had to swerve in front of a moving truck, kia
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by gloryman91: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
Subhanallahi.

Allah please protect us.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by GeneralPula: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
Barely 30mins ago..

Nice one for the sharp response..

2 Likes

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by IPG25(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
It's well
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by ecolime(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
GeneralPula:
Barely 30mins ago..

Nice one for the sharp response..
That's Lagos for you.

Their response to accident and emergency is super fast and always on point.

The only problem with the city is overpopulation. It's just too crowded.

We need governors of other coastal states in partnership with the FG to develop and open up their waterways so developments can spread elsewhere.

9 Likes

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by Racoon(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
shocked Wetin happun again nah? Everytime, it is either tanker they fall from the bridge or accident on the inward side.

1 Like

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by GeneralPula: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
ecolime:

That's Lagos for you.

Their response to accident and emergency is super fast.
Kudos to them..

5 Likes

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by Chetas81(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
ZOMBIE DRIVERS LIVING IN LAGOS STATE
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by wittywriter: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
Racoon:
shocked Wetin happun again nah? Everytime, it is either tanker they fall from the bridge or accident on the inward side.
Trucking should be done at odd hours to save lives...but such enforcement won't fly due to corruption.

Wittyness.
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by money121(m): 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by Tjra: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
Lee99:
I don't see anything so spectacular about this Lagos that people keep shouting about..
PS: For better understanding I live in Abuja and trust me there's no one who lives in Abuja that will give up the Abuja life to go and live in rowdy Lagos
Lagos is rough and crazy no doubt but it is the theatre of dreams.

If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere. It's a city of hustlers.

Abuja is laid back and only good for those wey don make am.

7 Likes

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by teemac01(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
Faithobinaomo43:
Bxhdhbfb

no one who make this much money will give it out for crumbs...get a life bro
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by Oyindamolah: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
*NIGERIA IS FACING SERIOUS SECURITY CHALLENGES, SO IF YOU MUST DO AN INTER - STATE TRAVEL, PLS NOTE THE FOLLOWING:*

1. Schedule it between 9am to 3pm. Don't leave too early and don't be caught in the late hours.

2. Remove titles from your phone contacts. Example: Hon, Alhaji, Chief, Inspector, and military ranks in general and do not displace your ID card.

3. While driving, focus on the road and ensure that every 5-7 minutes, there is traffic on the returning lane.

4. Try not to exceed 100km per hour so you can make your judgements timely. It will also help you look out for traps and appreciate the terrain.

5. If you can, please don't use tinted sheets on your car. It passes a message to bandits and criminal elements that you are a VIP or uniformed man/woman.

6. Make sure you always have a spare tyre, plug and fuel pump in your car. Don't ignore this.

7. Even if you are not the one driving, put your phone away and keep your eyes on the road to help driver identify approaching threat.

8. Moving in a convoy has proven not to intimidate criminal elements. Bandits took on an 8-car convoy along Kaduna-Abuja sometimes back.

9. If you must stop to buy food article or ease yourself, it is advisable to take that break at a town or village.

10. Dress down decently while travelling. Avoid clothes, shoes, watches, and other jewelry that make you look more affluent than others. Criminals are very perceptive, and they know how to quickly single you out.

11. Keep to the main roads and avoid lonely dark areas.

12. Let someone know your movements.

13. Always remain LOW PROFILE.

These are safety tips. They will help tremendously, though cannot guarantee total protection from these elements.
Message by the DEPARTMENT OF FORCE INTELLIGENCE, *DFI*
*#COPIED*

4 Likes

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by AskNgige2: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
Lee99:

2017 I took a job in Lagos cos it was just 2yrs contract..

I had the contract with Chevron and living at ajah, omo one day we close work 4.30pm and I got home by 1am due to one flood at Abraham adesanya estate or so.. since then I was praying against extension of contract after the 2yrs.. naso I come back my Abuja I have spent almost 30yrs..

Elrufai said pple living in Lagos are all mad

3 Likes

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by bigdammyj: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
Noted.
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by Bossma1: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
Mohbad: If I talk Every where go Scatter - Portable Blast Sam Larry (Video)

β€œIf I talk everywhere go scatter” – Portable exposes Sam Larry’s old line of work, vows to unveil more

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC9jRHExHT0
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by Iceberg3: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
Lastma! Mtcheww!!! Tiffvs
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by PaulNwosu: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Lee99:

Depends on what you do.
If you're in the financial services, entertainment, technology, Transportation and Investment space, you are wasting away in Abuja.

But if you're in the Nonprofit, Legal Services, Civil service and political space, Abuja is good.

For instance, Portable alone is bigger than the entire Abuja entertainment industry. Look at how Alwxruports has been struggling in Abuja for over a decade. Or have you forgotten Styl Plus who refused to move from Abuja to Lagos when PSquare moved from Jos to Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by thatcardude: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
God help us o

Grab this one na

2005 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition 4Γ—4
3.7 litre V6 Engine
First Body
Chilling AC
Very Neat Interior
Nothing to Fix
Buy and drive
GOING FOR 1.5M
PRICE IS SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE
Call or WhatsApp: 09017709954

1 Like

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by MEGAWATCH: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hope no life was lost.

Let's wait for that Agulu mandate thief to come and blame the LASG and tell us how he would have prevented the accident as a visionary leader

May God continue to protect us.

A o ni k'agbako oo

Sincerely speaking that guy has really dealt with your tribe o, because for you to be mentioning him even in your sleep means he is really a turn on your flesh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! / Nigerians In Carribean Islands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.