Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home (1380 Views)

Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa / One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees / Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2021
I'm not and I'll never support this every Monday sit at home.
it's totally useless
if it's every Biafran day then it's ok
or even the days of Kanu trial, probably understandable

but shutting down every Monday is totally out of it.
I know many igbos buy this opinion too

Ipob should know of a history of Igbos not having a king and it'll be terrible if they declare themselves as one.
mark my words it's just a matter of time before igbos gets tired of this nonsense, and when that time comes
Ipob will have themselves to blame.

10 Likes

Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by 00FFT00(m): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2021
Just shut up already. Who appointed you Igbo spokesperson?.

14 Likes

Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by LokoH(m): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2021
Like it or hate it, it has kicked off

4 Likes

Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2021
00FFT00:
the worst thing that can happen to someone is to behave like the thing they label him.

Ipob was labeled a terrorist group
it's unfortunate that they're now behaving like that.

it's just a matter of time before umu igbo agbanyelu fa film.

we already had enough of buhari dictatorship
we don't want extra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by loveth360(f): 8:28am On Aug 09, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
it's totally useless

Ipob should know of a history of Igbos not having a king and it'll be terrible if they declare themselves as one.
mark my words it's just a matter of time before igbos gets tired of this nonsense, and when that time comes
No body stop you from working on mondays.

Just make sure you have your private car because if you don't have,you may not get transport to your work place.

If you are business man,then be ready to sell and buy by yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2021
loveth360:
No body stop you from working on mondays.

Just make sure you have your private car because if you don't have,you may not get transport to your work place.

If you are business man,then be ready to sell and buy by yourself.

I've said my own
Ipob don dey do pass themselves

2 Likes

Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by Sergio101(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2021
It's not a dictatorship as you claim.
In the struggle for freedom especially in a country where freedom is seen a and atrocity like Nigeria, it doesn't have to be a thing of mouth, it has to be of constant action and awareness (minus this, it will all be a joke and will take as maximum years as you can imagine). And how else do you think will be the best way if not by mapping out their own territory especially in this time of tension
Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by loveth360(f): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
I've said my own Ipob don dey do pass themselves
Do what you can.

1 Like

Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

When they get tired, they will go back to the drawing board grin grin no kee yourself

Someone is locked away in prison, we don't even know the condition he is in!

Staying at home is a small price to pay for those who have paid the ultimate price and are still paying!

So please keep your selfishness to yourself!

4 Likes

Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by Nonpartisan1: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2021
00FFT00:

He is an Afonja.

Sit-at-home- in Igboland has come to stay, till Kanu is released.

We continue to sit at home, till Northern economy is crumbled.
Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by 00FFT00(m): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
the worst thing that can happen to someone is to behave like the thing they label him.

we don't want extra

Why don't you you just get on with your life the way it is since you'd rather remain a perpetual fulani slave.

You're obviously not tired of watching Buhari's film yet. You probably want your down generations to further watch those of his great grand children too.

Film watcher!
Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by 00FFT00(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

He is an Afonja.

That's the plan.

If a man storms your house and takes away your child and you kept quiet. How long will it be until he returns to take your wife away too?.

Fulanis are chewing. I hope they can swallow.
Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by DOTian: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
it's totally useless

Beutiful soul,
Be calming down naah..
It's time to throw the kitchen sink..
Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by midolian(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
it's totally useless

This modafvcking canceller too is wailing? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by Nonpartisan1: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2021
midolian:
This modafvcking canceller too is wailing? grin

You dey mind am cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by nonhuman(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

we don't want extra
you don't have sense
Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by nonhuman(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

we don't want extra
nobidy stopped you from going to do your business, we know women and their selfish nature especially the African type
Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by lordlugards: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
it's totally useless

Odi ka o na otu , ka uburu gi di?
Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by Brimstone77: 9:40am On Aug 09, 2021
Your opinion..

Next person please!!!!
Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by Obindigbo: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2021
Mehn!!!
After losing money because buhari is president, you still lose another because someone is held in DSS detentionsion facility, these people are behaving like buhari

1 Like

Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by Naijabad: 9:46am On Aug 09, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
it's totally useless

Your support is inconsequential.
Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by BKayy: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2021
First of all, which one is Biafran day?

Second of all, a day out of seven is a very small price to pay for freedom
Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2021
Naijabad:

Your support is inconsequential.
so do most majority of Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2021
nonhuman:
you don't have sense
jee gwa ya mma gi
Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

He is an Afonja.

this one reason Biafra under ipob will never come.
anybody that voices his opinion is considered afonja.
Nigeria is cursed and can never be one but
Biafra under ipob will be worse than Nigeria.
you wonder why many old eastern minority are gradually pulling out.
this is the reason.
it's just a matter of time before igbo bu Igbo read the riot act to you guys

2 Likes

Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by nonhuman(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
jee gwa ya mma gi
if only your akwuna mother have a husband
Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2021
00FFT00:

That's the plan.

If a man storms your house and takes away your child and you kept quiet. How long will it be until he returns to take your wife away too?.

Fulanis are chewing. I hope they can swallow.
and punishing your own brothers on a weekly basis will bring back your child.

many poor Igbo families feed from hand to mouth that most even work on Sundays to feed even with little or low patronage.
so denying them their daily meal will make Malami that is far away in Abuja to release Kanu?

If this is what Biafra will look like under ipob
may it never come.

5 Likes

Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2021
nonhuman:
if only your akwuna mother have a husband
noooo
your akwunakwuna mma gị na ala nkịta cheesy
That's how you where born.
ezi ofia
nkịta lachaa nne gi anya ebea
otolo gbagbue nna gi
Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by nonhuman(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
this one reason Biafra under ipob will never come.
anybody that voices his opinion is considered afonja.
Nigeria is cursed and can never be one but
Biafra under ipob will be worse than Nigeria.
you wonder why many old eastern minority are gradually pulling out.
this is the reason.
it's just a matter of time before igbo bu Igbo read the riot act to you guys
what stops you from starting your own Biafra agitation if you believe in it, anu
Re: Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2021
nonhuman:
what stops you from starting your own Biafra agitation if you believe in it, anu
afo sagbuo nne gi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria, IPOB Hurriedly Suspend Sit-At-Home / FFK Denies Sunday Igboho On Channels TV, Distances Self From His Agitation For Y / Video:fani Kayode Has 7 Pastor In His House, Praying4 His Presidential Ambitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.