Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa (1143 Views)

One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees / Ijaw Youth Council : Sit At Home Henceforth And Lose Your Businesses / Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home (2) (3) (4)

Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01
As the economy of the terrorists state of Nigeria has crashed through our sustained Monday sit at home, which has crashed the evil Islamic state of Nigeria economy from the power house (Southeast).

Biafrans are calling for more sanctions against the terrorists state economy.

Also to hunt the surviving terrorists
@HQNigerianArmy
who waged a week long terror attack against our people in Orsu.

There will be a 3 days lockdown of Biafra in the month of March to enable Biafrans participate in the ongoing self referendum.

All Oil companies operating in Biafra territory is to shutdown operation, there will be no movement of tankers.

Biafrans also demanded that Fridays should be added to the sit at home to send signals to the terrorists in Biafraland that Biafra cannot be an Islamic state.

This demand by the Biafra people has been considered by the Biafra government especially now that the sit at home has destroyed the Nigeria Islamic State Economy.

The days for the lockdown will be announced during our next states of the Union address in few days time.
The evil economy can never be revived until our declaration.

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:34pm On Mar 01
Watch and see how Yellowbar Moslem will be crying more than the bereaved

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by crossfm: 3:35pm On Mar 01
Hehehe.

If he like let him add the whole week. Hunger is no respecter of anybody.

When hunger hit the person sitting at home, nobody will tell him to rush out and continue his or her business. grin cheesy tongue.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by DevilsEqual(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01
God bless MaziSimonEkpa

God bless Biafra

The weak zoo residents shall cry blood

Mazi, what if we shut down the whole region for 30days to send the strongest message to terrorists that our region isnt where u can do whatever shit u want

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by DevilsEqual(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01
crossfm:
Hehehe.

When hunger heat the person sitting at home, nobody will tell him to rush out and continue his or her business. grin cheesy tongue.

I can bet with Satan's 14hairy balls that u do not live in the SE

U think its peoples wish to sit at home

U think hunger has a stronger fear factor than the possibilty of being gunned down by IPOB??

I no blame u, u dey outside dey cap shit like say na weak men dey live the whole region

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by beerfraud: 3:51pm On Mar 01
I like Simon Ekpa
Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Exousiang01: 3:51pm On Mar 01
This one thinks thier Monday sit at home is the reason for the economic hardship.
LoL Igbos have never been lucky to have good leaders.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by beerfraud: 3:59pm On Mar 01
Exousiang01:
This one thinks thier Monday sit at home is the reason for the economic hardship.
LoL Igbos have never been lucky to have good leaders.
he is Ibo nah

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Obiedun(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01
Trash

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Ola9ja23: 4:04pm On Mar 01
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

The way your people cry out about Ebi npawa more than the people that protest

Guilty conscience

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by kokoA(m): 4:06pm On Mar 01
Good good... They can make it 5 days a week, we need to be resting in this country.

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Dalohad: 4:10pm On Mar 01
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

Listen very carefully, the good people of Igboland are rising against you everyday.
I am privy to the information, that the so-called gangs who call themselves 'Umuoma' and claim to be fighting for Biafra, are taking over people's mansions and homes in Orsu and turning same into their dens, they loot people's houses and expect everyone to clap for them. My Aunt is married in Orsu and I have cousins from there. I get real-time information.

Call your boys to order in Orsu. They are not interested in Biafra, they are criminals and thieves and Orsu people are now rising against them. They kill EVERYDAY, the same people they claim to be fighting for as Biafrans. If you kill every Orsu man or Igbo man, who will remain to answer Biafra? What kind of debauchery is this? You are definitely in a quest to depopulate Igboland.

You take over people's houses, impregnate their daughters and kill anyone who speaks against you and then expect everyone to fold their arms? When the soldiers chase your idiots they run into the same house they took from the owners and have the place burnt down. Is this going on in your own Ebonyi state?

Enough of this madness Simon Ekpa, Ndi Orsu are rising against the madness of your illiterate boys. If it means every youth will carry guns from today to flush your criminals out. It will be done. The miserable buffoons who have never moulded a single cement block in their lives are burning down people's houses. Natives of the town can't go home. The few that live there are in constant fear. What nonsense is this?

My Aunt's family contributed to the 'surgical operation' currently going on in Orsu. Your riff-raffs will be flushed out PERMANENTLY. Your criminals have sent Orsu back to the 10th century, all developmental projects have been abandoned. Contractors have all ran away. While you enjoy a civilized society in Europe..
Can you try the same thing Nnewi or Aba or even Umuahia where MNK hails from?

Orsu in Imo state borders 3 Local governments in Anambra, Ihiala, Nnewi South, Nnewi North. All the tarred roads linking this communities, your umu-ekwemsu have destroyed them all in the name of fighting for Biafra.

Get your criminal UMU-EKWENSU out of Orsu, they are not fighting for Biafra, and the people are now rising against them, they are murderous thieves and will be exterminated like vermins if they remain in Orsu. The Army will remain in Eke ututu until peace returns. Anywhere they are hiding, the people will fish them out. Peace must return to that land.

Send this message out to your criminal gang called Umu-Ekwensu. You have killed enough in Orsu and Orsu youths will dare you from now going forward. Every kindred in Orsu have lost at least one person in the whole carnage. Even Odumeje's countryhome in Udah-Orsu is now desolate.

And if you are reading this and you are from Orsu and you are part of those 'Umu-ekwensu', your days are numbered in single digit. Repent now or it shall never be well with you. Orsu people will capture and exterminate you. You are evil and helping outsiders to destroy your land. Send this to your co-umuekwensu. Post it on every Orsu platform. You will be tracked, traced and dealt with.

From today, you are advised to leave Orsu ALONE.. The good people of that land are tired of the madness.. Start having a rethink now. People are rising. It will no longer be business as usual. Deeme nu.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by ElSudani: 4:12pm On Mar 01
Simon, Simon, Simon. How are these folks going to pay for your new crypto currency?

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Burob: 4:14pm On Mar 01
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Ok you are admitting that the people sitting @ home, and receiving new orders of extra 1 day sit @ home are bereaved?

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Soulsymbol99: 4:30pm On Mar 01
I feel this man is taking advantage of some loopholes in the Finnish laws. Thatz why they can't arrest him or charge him 4 anything

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Dalohad: 4:31pm On Mar 01
Soulsymbol99:
I feel this man is taking advantage of some loopholes in the Finnish laws. Thatz why they can't arrest him or charge him 4 anything

But one day..
Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by yarimo(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by beerfraud: 4:43pm On Mar 01
Dalohad:

Listen very carefully, the good people of Igboland are rising against you everyday.
I am privy to the information, that the so-called gangs who call themselves 'Umuoma' and claim to be fighting for Biafra, are taking over people's mansions and homes in Orsu and turning same into their dens. My Aunt is married in Orsu and I have cousins from there. I get real-time information.

Call your boys to order in Orsu. They are not interested in Biafra, they are criminals and thieves and Orsu people are now rising against them. They kill EVERYDAY, the same people they claim to be fighting for as Biafrans. If you kill every Orsu man or Igbo man, who will remain to answer Biafra? What kind of debauchery is this?

You take over people's houses, impregnate their daughters and kill anyone who speaks against you and then expect everyone to fold their arms? When the soldiers chase your idiots they run into the same house they took from the owner and have the place burnt down. Is this going on in your own Ebonyi state?

Enough of this madness Simon Ekpa, Ndi Orsu are rising against the madness of your illiterate boys. If it means every youth will carry guns from today to flush your criminals out. It will be done. The miserable buffoons who have never moulded a single cement block in their lives are burning down people's houses. Natives of the town can't go home. What nonsense is this?

My Aunt's family contributed to 'surgical operation' currently going on in Orsu. Your riff-raffs will be flushed out PERMANENTLY. Your criminals have sent Orsu back to 10th century, all developmental projects have been abandoned. Contractors have all ran away. While you enjoy a civilized society in Europe..

Orsu in Imo state borders 3 Local governments in Anambra, Ihiala, Nnewi South, Nnewi North. All the tarred roads linking this communities, your umu-ekwemsu have destroyed them all in the name of fighting for Biafra.

Get your criminal UMU-EKWENSU out of Orsu, they are not fighting for Biafra, and the people are now rising against them, they are murderous thieves and will be exterminated like vermins if they remain in Orsu. The Army will remain in Eke ututu until peace returns. Anywhere they are hiding the people will fish them out. Peace must return to that land.

Send this message out to your criminal gang called Umu-Ekwensu. You have killed enough in Orsu and Orsu youths will dare you from now going forward. Every kindred in Orsu have lost at least one person in the whole carnage.

And if you are from Orsu and you are part of those 'Umu-ekwensu', your days are numbered in single digit. It shall never be well with you. Orsu people will capture and exterminate you. You are evil. Send this to your co-umuekwensu. Post it on every Orsu platform.

From today, you are advised to Leave Orsu ALONE.. The good people of that land are tired of the madness.. Start having a rethink now. People are rising. It will no longer be business as usual. Deeme nu.

you will explain explain without an evidence

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Dalohad: 4:45pm On Mar 01
beerfraud:
you will explain explain without an evidence

Evidence yapa, just enter Eke-ututu shout 'I am Umuoma', with a gun in your hand. Body go tell you.

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Soulsymbol99: 5:16pm On Mar 01
Dalohad:

But one day..

One day my brother. Everyday 4 the thief bt one day............smiley

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Babangidapikin: 5:42pm On Mar 01
E be like say food plenty for you na side ..make you na do your referendum biko ... Because any small thing na to say Nigeria don't want you again.

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by papyjaypaul: 5:46pm On Mar 01
3 day work week. Very innovative. Rest from Friday to Monday. Pray jumat prayer on Friday and worship on Sunday then we go back to the market square on Tuesday. Alhaji Ekpa is loved by all and united every Nigerian.
Where's MURIC when you need them grin

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by talk2hb1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Does One Burn ❤️‍🔥 his house down because of rats infestation.
I just pity the youths and future youths in these home sitting region.

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by beerfraud: 6:11pm On Mar 01
talk2hb1:

Does One Burn ❤️‍🔥 his house down because of rats infestation.
I just pity the youths and future youths in these home sitting region.
he just want to kill more Ibos

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by beerfraud: 6:14pm On Mar 01
Dalohad:

Evidence yapa, just enter Eke-ututu shout 'I am Umuoma', with a gun in your hand. Body go tell you.
sorry bros
I can never go to south east
Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Golan007: 6:17pm On Mar 01
Simon Ekpa, na man you be.

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by UncleAyo: 6:18pm On Mar 01
g
Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by beerfraud: 6:41pm On Mar 01
Golan007:
Simon Ekpa, na mam you be.

he is fearless like Nnamdi Kanu

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by naijapips02: 6:49pm On Mar 01
Dalohad:

I am privy to the information, that the so-called gangs who call themselves 'Umuoma' and claim to be fighting for Biafra, are taking over people's mansions and homes in Orsu and turning same into their dens. My Aunt is married in Orsu and I have cousins from there. I get real-time information.

Call your boys to order in Orsu. They are not interested in Biafra, they are criminals and thieves and Orsu people are now rising against them. They kill EVERYDAY, the same people they claim to be fighting for as Biafrans. If you kill every Orsu man or Igbo man, who will remain to answer Biafra? What kind of debauchery is this?

You take over people's houses, impregnate their daughters and kill anyone who speaks against you and then expect everyone to fold their arms? When the soldiers chase your idiots they run into the same house they took from the owner and have the place burnt down. Is this going on in your own Ebonyi state?

Enough of this madness Simon Ekpa, Ndi Orsu are rising against the madness of your illiterate boys. If it means every youth will carry guns from today to flush your criminals out. It will be done. The miserable buffoons who have never moulded a single cement block in their lives are burning down people's houses. Natives of the town can't go home. What nonsense is this?

My Aunt's family contributed to 'surgical operation' currently going on in Orsu. Your riff-raffs will be flushed out PERMANENTLY. Your criminals have sent Orsu back to 10th century, all developmental projects have been abandoned. Contractors have all ran away. While you enjoy a civilized society in Europe..

Get your criminal UMU-EKWENSU out of Orsu, they are not fighting for Biafra, and the people are now rising against them, they are murderous thieves and will be exterminated like vermins if they remain in Orsu. The Army will remain in Eke ututu until peace returns. Anywhere they are hiding the people will fish them out. Peace must return to that land.

Send this message out to your criminal gang called Umu-Ekwensu. You have killed enough in Orsu and Orsu youths will dare you from now going forward. Every kindred in Orsu have lost at least one person in the whole carnage.

And if you are reading this and you are from Orsu and you are part of those 'Umu-ekwensu', your days are numbered in single digit.
It shall never be well with you. Orsu people will capture and exterminate you. You are evil. Send this to your co-umuekwensu. Post it on every Orsu platform. You will be tracked, traced and dealt with.

From today, you are advised to Leave Orsu ALONE.. The good people of that land are tired of the madness.. Start having a rethink now. People are rising. It will no longer be business as usual. Deeme nu.

Lol. Enjoy your Biafra. Don't forget to pray for Nnamdi Kanu oshi's release. Ndi apali.

Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by udede(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01
crossfm:
Hehehe.

When hunger hit the person sitting at home, nobody will tell him to rush out and continue his or her business. grin cheesy tongue.

you wey dey rush around 24/7 , wetin you dey carry go home to your family
Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Dalohad: 7:59pm On Mar 01
beerfraud:
sorry bros
I can never go to south east

I don't think they are interested in inviting ragheaded nincompoops.. Do you think otherwise?
Re: Friday Will Be Added To Our Weekly Sit At Home Henceforth - Mazi Simon Ekpa by beerfraud: 8:39pm On Mar 01
Dalohad:

I don't think they are interested in inviting ragheaded nincompoops.. Do you think otherwise?
I will choose Afghan over over sad yeast

N30 Trillion Was Printed And Shared Under Buhari’ – Northern Governor Reveals / We're Already Waking Up! / Nigerian Politicians Turn Into Head-hunters

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72