Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN (4732 Views)

2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians / EndSARS Report: "You Celebrated Prematurely" - Lai Mohammed Mocks CNN / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by JEWELofHELL666: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2021
@CNN is now advertising on Facebook, the mighty has fallen! When you ignore Biafra and Nigeria News, you start advertising. Start reporting Biafra news and you don’t need Facebook advertisements. You will attention of 200million people first.

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by money121(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2021
Lobatan
Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by Legendrysailor(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2021
A
Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by Legendrysailor(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2021
Hell no !!!!!

God bless biafra
God bless oduduwa nation
God bless Canada (Quebec)

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by Authority1o1(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2021
Okay...

CNN is falling apart truly. Full of propaganda and lies.

I'd rather watch Al Jazeera than the venom-vomiting CNN.

10 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by TheEnygma(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind.
Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by Zainabthegirl1(f): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2021
Wahala
Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2021
Attention seekers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by LadySarah: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2021
grin
Trump starved them of news, you know they really made money from him then.

ppl are also tired of their doomsday news. Those type that makes pst righteous to say'' its end time ''

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by Emperormartin(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2021
CNN was just one-sided throughout Trump regime in US. This made me to stop watching it. Not that I like Trump as a good man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by Nonpartisan1: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2021
IPOB are really brainless. grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by abouzaid: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2021
Nobody trusts the news from CNN anymore, they're so one-sided and it's wrong, I'll rather watch Al-Jazeera, China-TV, Iranian etc.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by lkillbrokehoes: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
I'm really brainless. grin

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by SarakiBukola: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
IPOB are really brainless. grin

Imagine! They fight everyone and win no one.

Even Asari called them Ijaw slaves and he's right. No one dared challenge him.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by Anazp: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2021
Rubbish. Coca-Cola still advertises despite holding a chunk of the soft drink market

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2021
Emperormartin:
CNN was just one-sided throughout Trump regime in US. This made me to stop watching it. Not that I like Trump as a good man
What of fox news that was equally one sided throughout Trump reign defending his every action? Did you watch it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2021
Anazp:
Rubbish. Coca-Cola still advertises despite holding a chunk of the soft drink market

Don’t mind dem. I am so disappointed in how they reason smh

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by SlayerForever: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2021
He is actually right grin
Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by Kundagarten: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2021
This was how Kanu was abusing everybody including the Brits. He accused his fellow Radio Biafra colleagues of working for Britain. Now he wants Britain to help him. Tomorrow when tyrant Buhari sends soldiers to SE, y'all will be begging CNN to carry the news. IPOB lacks strategy, they talk anyhow. IPOB fights everybody but when they need help, they wonder why no one wants to help them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by heniford2: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2021
kingawothefirst:
Attention seekers
that guy no dey seek attention do you know how many people that is following him undecided per post
Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by Jerryherd: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2021
Too many dunce in one group

Ipobians sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2021
Why are these ipob people so foolish? Even Facebook advertises on YouTube, Google and twitter so why should CNN not advertise on the Facebook which is the biggest social networking platform on earth?

These ipob morons are really giving igbo people a bad name and many people are beginning to think that all igbos think like these lunatics when it's not true.

SMH.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by naijapips02: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2021
200 million Gini? How many IPOB members get DStv for house?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by heniford2: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
naijapips02:
dude igbos love entertainment oh pass you see news and etc it will shock u about East and igbo

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by hybrid11(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
naijapips02:
85 out 100
Do your research
Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Yes woooooo!
Em dey for the zoo republic grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by Parisian: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mumu....Coca Cola that advertises everyday have they fallen?

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN by theFilmtric: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
abouzaid:
Nobody trusts the news from CNN anymore, they're so one-sided and it's wrong, I'll rather watch Al-Jazeera, China-TV, Iranian etc.
Al Jazeera Arabic is propaganda

Press TV of Iran is the worse
I watch France 24 Duetsch Welle(SW) instead

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Is A Massive Failure When Compared With PDP - PDP Governors / Jonathan Discredits Clerics' Report On Yaradua / Wole Soyinka To Appear On Sahara Tv, January 14th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.