Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians (21637 Views)

2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family / BIAFRA: "The Mighty Has Fallen" - Simon Ekpa Mocks CNN / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by naptu2: 11:04am On May 26, 2022
2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa mocks Enyinnaya Abaribe and Rochas Okorocha. Insists that there will be no elections in Biafra.

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

I read Sen. Abaribe’s lamentation about jamboree primaries. When we were telling them about Nig, they say we should follow it politically. Today, Abaribe cried. Please, tell Abaribe not to waste his time, there will be no Nig election in Biafraland except referendum. It is a task

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1529394344796508163

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

Those of you wasting your money, your time, & risking your own life in the name of Nig election, you should know that this time around, we are in new dimension. We will collectively make sure no election will take place in Biafraland in 2023

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1529394931986583553

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

I hope the politicians from Biafraland are watching how the Fulani are dealing with Rochas? He is corrupt, agreed. He grow up in the North & speak their language, agreed. He sees himself as privileged Igboman with Caliphate connection, agreed. However, blood is thicker than water

They are giving him the South East “dot in a circle” treatment. 100million Presidential form gone, humiliated, reduced to zero & by the way, watch us this evening as we analyse the caricature video from his home, I can’t wait to analyse the video this evening.

So, finally, serve the zoo and come back in shame. WE MOVE!

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1529348094638292992

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by naptu2: 11:04am On May 26, 2022
1 and 2 = reactions.

3 and 4 = Simon Ekpa's supporters like Nelly Ofoegbu and Efe Uwanogho have left him and denounced him, so he had to recruit new media warriors.

1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by Malory: 11:11am On May 26, 2022
Buhari is a coward for allowing this man to still be breathing

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by Rastaramsey(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2022
This man is becoming a thorn in Nigeria's flesh.....

In as much as that niggar is very foolish, there are many reasons to mock those politicians....

Those fools aren't concerned with the affairs of this country, they are concerned with their own personal interests....

God no go shame us oo

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by Rastaramsey(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2022
Malory:
H

H for House

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by Malory: 11:16am On May 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:

H for House
I thought you are sensible or I'm I wrong?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by Rastaramsey(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2022
Malory:
I thought you are sensible or I'm I wrong?

Well you are literally correct Sha...

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by Malory: 11:23am On May 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Well you are literally correct Sha...
Both you and that fool was busy insulting me yesterday for teaching you guys manners. Anyway sha I will withraw my teachings since you ain't paying for it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by Sergio104(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2022
Ndị ala ndi ala

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by Armaggedon: 11:28am On May 26, 2022
naptu2:
2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa mocks Enyinnaya Abaribe and Rochas Okorocha. Insists that there will be no elections in Biafra.

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1529394344796508163

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1529394931986583553

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1529348094638292992
this one has abandoned his beloved nigeria and is now trolling Biafrans. Better go and ask about the guy called hungerbad who was obsessed with IPOB like you and omenka. Dude died and IPOB waxed even stronger. In the end Biafra will come and there is nothing you guys can do about it. know this and know peace.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by saintkel(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2022
Fool...come n stop election in d south east....it is high time d igbos stand up n say enough is enough....look at dis small boy in Finland.....come to Nigeria if u have got balls.....idiot

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by GloriousGbola: 11:34am On May 26, 2022
This is the real story - Nigeria is a mono economy and will function just fine if the SE is walled off.

Mend have the ability to shut off or disrupt oil supplies. The north tried playing some foolish games with food.

But what exactly does Nigeria as a country lose if the SE falls into anarchy?

This is why it is continously clear that kanu, Ekpa, ngozi wetin call are all a gang of rank amateurs who have no plan beyond anarchy. Kill government workers, kill people doing business with government, kill non indigens, kill saboteurs

Every day, these clowns are reducing the importance of the SE in the national scheme of things

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by OkutaNla: 11:34am On May 26, 2022
Omo, e be like say Simon Ekpa don drop voice note say 'no lefelendum no erection' for Biafraland be dat o. If the political elite of iboland no take care of this threat before 2023 general elections, serious kasala go burst be dat o.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by jmoore(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2022
Foolish Simon Ekperima!!

Same way 'there won't be election in Anambra'. But election held.

I wonder why this fool is still breathing?
Why is FG wasting time to TAKE OUT this fool?

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by Rastaramsey(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2022
Malory:
Both you and that fool was busy insulting me yesterday for teaching you guys manners. Anyway sha I will withraw my teachings since you ain't paying for it

You wey say masquerade na mumu because he wan give him life to Jesus grin grin

Better go ask for forgiveness before thunder fire you now now
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by Brexxit(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2022
[quote author=Malory post=113189111]Buhari is a coward for allowing this man to still be breathing[/quote
Ah! I thought ekpa is your fellow abakaliki brother.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by Malory: 11:42am On May 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You wey say masquerade na mumu because he wan give him life to Jesus grin grin

Better go ask for forgiveness before thunder fire you now now
So our culture is now a devilish thing according to you abi. In September now you will be posing in your Halloween costumes. So much for being woke

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by Malory: 11:43am On May 26, 2022
[quote author=Brexxit post=113189923][/quote] I'm not from Ebonyi state
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by Rastaramsey(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2022
Malory:
So our culture is now a devilish thing according to you abi. In September now you will be posing in your Halloween costumes. So much for being woke

So your culture is more important than Jesus now grin grin grin
Make una no dey form wetin una no be grin

On Sunday now, you be the first to reach Church
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by Idamond: 11:48am On May 26, 2022
Kanu talkpass this one but how far?

I don't see there online ranting relevant

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by GoooodHardDick: 11:51am On May 26, 2022
I wondered why the state government and the FG haven't arrested this idiot since.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by XerXers: 11:57am On May 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:
This is the real story - Nigeria is a mono economy and will function just fine if the SE is walled off.

Mend have the ability to shut off or disrupt oil supplies. The north tried playing some foolish games with food.

But what exactly does Nigeria as a country lose if the SE falls into anarchy?

This is why it is continously clear that kanu, Ekpa, ngozi wetin call are all a gang of rank amateurs who have no plan beyond anarchy. Kill government workers, kill people doing business with government, kill non indigens, kill saboteurs

Every day, these clowns are reducing the importance of the SE in the national scheme of things
Because FG never invested in the East in the first place. Pull out your government and allow them do it by themselves

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by Miracle2020: 12:13pm On May 26, 2022
Malory:
Buhari is a coward for allowing this man to still be breathing
you are more coward for supporting terrorists. Ekpa is an Ipob member and his not in Nigeria.
Kanu Nnamdi do more than ekpa before he was pick like a drunken fish.
E go reach Ekpa very soon.

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by Authoreety: 12:19pm On May 26, 2022
Biafrans should beware of this guy... He may have ulterior plans to even overthrow MNK in whatever way possible.....

..... If you understand what I mean

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by Lockaya: 12:19pm On May 26, 2022
Wahala
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by inoki247: 12:20pm On May 26, 2022
Dere Mazi don take drug dey lecture him followers again...

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by adioolayi(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2022
Why is it very difficult for the Nigeria State to arrest anyone causing problems anywhere in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by Proudlyomonna: 12:21pm On May 26, 2022
It beats my mind how an Igboman will perceive this animal as a leader figure
That's why I maintain that the moment one proclaims pro ipob his Igboness is taken away from him and replaced with something strange, something quite anti Igbo undecided
I dare any of his ipob followers to mention how they intend to get this referendum they have been brainwashed beyond imagine and go about cursing trouble for will be gotten.
Ipob na big fraud believe it or not ipob na scam.
Any Biafra connected to ipob is dead already na sambisa forest them go carry their taliban like biafra go,it will never be accepted in the beautiful blessed Igboland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by DrChukki: 12:21pm On May 26, 2022
Why is it difficult to bring this fool down to Nigeria and roast him alive...

The government should do something about this idiot

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:21pm On May 26, 2022
angry
Soludo should just issue a 100 million Naira bounty on this bastard head and watch the magic.

the curfew is a nice step.
also order a mob action on any bastard Ekpa boys seen.

shoot at sight

Ekpa must die

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Abduct 15 Youths In Imo Community, Storm Monarch’s Palace / Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times / Betta Edu: N30bn Recovered, 50 Bank Accounts Under Investigation — EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.