Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Independent Corrupt Practices Commission - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (1122 Views)

Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Massive Job Recruitment 2020 / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / More Job As President Buhari Commission Olam Farm At Kaduna (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independent Corrupt Practices Commission by peptones: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2021
Who else got an online test invite from ICPC

Hello Samuel,

Thank you for your application to Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) recruitment. As one of the shortlisted applicants, you are required to write an online test on the 10th August 2021 9am - 4pm in order to pass to the next stage. Use your email and the token provided below to access the page. Please note upon submitting the test, you will not be able to access the test page again with the same token.
Re: Independent Corrupt Practices Commission by Integrafamoo: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2021
I got same but their site is bad. I could not submit
Re: Independent Corrupt Practices Commission by peptones: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ohh..sorry about that
Mine is tomorrow
Re: Independent Corrupt Practices Commission by mazieze: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2021
I did my text today 10 August 2021 and summited it successfully
Re: Independent Corrupt Practices Commission by peptones: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
Did mine too got this text

Hello Samuel,
Your test score on ICPC Recruitment is 14 / 25.

We shall communicate with you shortly on the next stage.

Regards!

The ICPC Team.
Re: Independent Corrupt Practices Commission by geoobama(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
I was invited for the test but i didn't know, it was slated for August 9th and i just saw the mail today.
what can i do because i try to login, it was saying invalid token or expired
Re: Independent Corrupt Practices Commission by peptones: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Maybe you contact them through their mail address..learnt they said they will reschedule the test for those who experienced some network errors or so
Re: Independent Corrupt Practices Commission by Ambarsharma: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
What kind of questions were asked during the test, I got the same mail and I don't know how to prepare

(1) (Reply)

Pos Aggregator Needed In These States / Customer Care Rep Needed. / Retail Sales Supervisor Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.