Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) (2782 Views)

Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway / Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by modsfucker: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2021
jimyjames:

Is that what you learned from the global village about the east?

Yeah, and that's the absolute truth... Even the Igbos I see here around me in Abuja do nothing but discuss Mazi Kanu from morning till night.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by modsfucker: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Eeehn so social media is no longer Haram cheesy grin

Keep deceiving the gullible ones amongst you!

Of all the geographical zones, you still have time to check on people you don't care about grin grin

Nonentity

Ohhh the nonentity I know is cooling off at the underground cell in some DSS facility in Abuja, gladly abandoned by his adopted Country.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by jimyjames(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2021
modsfucker:

Yeah, and that's the absolute truth... Even the Igbos I see here around me in Abuja do nothing but discuss Mazi Kanu from morning till night.
And it's right to say the global village taught me that everything about the North is Boko Haram and bandits?
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by modsfucker: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2021
jimyjames:

And it's right to say the global village taught me that everything about the North is Boko Haram and bandits?

Believe what suits you, I'm not the one to dictate that to you or judge what you believe. Everyone to his opinion.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by jimyjames(m): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2021
modsfucker:

Believe what suits you, I'm not the one to dictate that to you or judge what you believe. Everyone to his opinion.
Very good answer, same goes to you about the east

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by modsfucker: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2021
jimyjames:

Very good answer, same goes to you about the east

Yeah, I think we're cool with that.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Ayomide811(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2021
Kaiser20:

You mugus have the same mentality with some Almajari turned Bandits.
When GEJ was president some northern radical bandits where destroying their states to make the country ungovernable for GEJ .
The same scenario is today with Ipob vs Buhari
kwontinue
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Ayomide811(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2021
Kaiser20:

When GEJ was president some northern radical bandits where destroying their states to make the country ungovernable for GEJ .
when we say IPOB is also terrorist organization pigs and piglets always deny it. you just equate IPOB and Boko haram boys
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Dnonny14(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
modsfucker:

How am I pained? You're the one singing and still you're the one dancing here grin

I have never been to the East and I will never be there, not even a distant relative of mine will visit the cursed region. So you guys can sit at home for the rest of 2021 for all I care.

One thing is sure here KANU WILL REMAIN IN DETENTION TILL 2023, DEAL WITH THAT.
I can see a venom of hatred from your assertion...

Why such a hate? Believe me you are doing yourself much harm than you think, hatred breed resentment and resentment is self distructive...

Listen and listen clearly, the earlier d Nigerian trial NMk and release him cos he committed no offense, the better d country but if their ignorance lead them to keep detaining dat innocent man, then tell Nigerian government to get ready becos, from observation the longer they hold dat young man d longer the blood shade won't cease.

Let them thread carefully... It's no longer funny...
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by techWriter1: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
You WE harming your colleagues Igbos not Nigerians
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Let me go and visit my cousins in Niger republic.

I'm coming.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by modsfucker: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dnonny14:
I can see a venom of hatred from your assertion...

Why such a hate? Believe me you are doing yourself much harm than you think, hatred breed resentment and resentment is self distructive...

Listen and listen clearly, the earlier d Nigerian trial NMk and release him cos he committed no offense, the better d country but if their ignorance lead them to keep detaining dat innocent man, then tell Nigerian government to get ready becos, from observation the longer they hold dat young man d longer the blood shade won't cease.

Let them thread carefully... It's no longer funny...

BLOOD SHADE kor CARPORT ni grin
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
modsfucker:

I don't need to go to the East to know what the East is all about... FYI, the world is now a global village.

It's not so.

You need to travel to know what a place feels like. You can't say you know Japan by reading about the Olympics on Nairaland, or you know Europe because you placed bet on PSG match yesterday.

For example, been to Ibadan for the first time, I won't forget the experience. The first impression lasts for a lifetime.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kaiser20:

What of Sunday Igbogho ?

What is he fighting for, when his brother is Vice president and Speaker, Federal House of Rep ?

So he wants to make Nigeria ungovernable too ?
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Darkcloud11(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin senseless quota system Abokis

They condemn south east so much yet they can't do without their crude oil!

Petrol and gas has made their richest the wealthiest yet they open their useless mouth to insult their source of livelihood

Even as a president, Buhari still made himself a minister of petroleum

How many Northerners can buy cow the amount the southerners buy

People like him are just empty!

Beating empty drum of fear!

He can't stay put in his terroristic ravaged north, they just have to steal from the south

Still have the guy to insult their benefactors

Mtcheeeew
LoL which our oyel � abeg grow up stop dragging the South South into Ur hullabaloo nonsense called Biafra,we are not following you guys take that into Ur thick skull and continue Ur Biafra agitation with Ur 5 land locked state.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aba looks deserted

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by modsfucker: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

It's not so.

You need to travel to know what a place feels like. You can't say you know Japan by reading about the Olympics on Nairaland, or you know Europe because you placed bet on PSG match yesterday.

For example, been to Ibadan for the first time, I won't forget the experience. The first impression lasts for a lifetime.

Yeah right to some extent, and I was right to some extent.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by modsfucker: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

It's not so.

Yeah right to some extent, and I was right to some extent... But one can read about brown roofs on the net na grin
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by sreamsense: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
How has this affected buhari in Aso rock biko? If you like, lock out everywhere for two months and see if it will even move KANU from one prison to another. Worst thing that can happen is to begin to shout marginalization when IPOB destroy economy and infrastructure in Igbo land. When you destroy economy finish and ripple effect begins to showcase; quest to become rich quick among youths will increase after you frustrate or destroy their micro economy; more will go into drug, some will be frustrated to migrate down to west or abroad looking for greener pastures; some will go into robbery, kidnappings and baby factory will boom. Keep clapping for them instead of exposing them. All gra-gra today, what has it achieved? Has KANU been released or Biafra given or you think any message is passed to buhari? Many of you better go and look for jobs before you waste all your youthful time chasing shadow and shouting Biafra. Before you know it, you will just discover you are 70years and above and you are still singing give us Biafra anthem which may never materialize.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by sreamsense: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
You guys can sit at home as long as you want.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The All Progressive Congress Is A Yoruba Party- Peter Obi / Breaking: Atiku Jet Out To Germany For Medicals / Deji Adeyanju's 10k Dollar Bet: An Obidient Stands Up To The Challenge. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.