Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) (2765 Views)

Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway / Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by ojsmscom(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2021
I know the caption will sweet enemies of biafra agitators..but on the contrary,the ever busy federal road was deserted...

17 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Ayomide811(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2021
we are really hurting Nigerians with our sit at home order

16 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by modsfucker: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by modsfucker: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2021
Ayomide811:

You are hurting your fellow Igbos not Nigerians

https://www.nairaland.com/6693144/suspected-ipob-members-set-vehicles

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Emergingnation(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2021
Ayomide811:
LOOL !grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2021
modsfucker:

You are hurting your fellow Igbos not Nigerians

https://www.nairaland.com/6693144/suspected-ipob-members-set-vehicles
Then why are you the one pained

We fight till the end!

People are kidnapped, killed, properties destroyed, we will not keep quiet

We speak! We move!!!

Modified:
modsfucker:

You're the ones clamouring for secession, so you should cast the first stone... You can't spread your people all over the North and still calling for division, that's stark HYPOCRISY.
With all this your mouth, you can't pull out

Oh undecided so the big for nothing CIRCLE needs the tiny DOT after all cheesy grin cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Ezehillary(m): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2021
NNAMDI KANU , NNAMDI KANU , NNAMDI KANU , HOW MANY DID I MENTION YOUR NAME ,LISTEN TO ME NOW GOD WILL BLESS YOU.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by FreeIgbos: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2021
ojsmscom:
I know the caption will sweet enemies of biafra agitators..but on the contrary,the ever busy federal road was deserted...

The enemies have suddenly become our advisers.

Heart attack for the bastards grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by modsfucker: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Then why are you the one pained

We fight till the end!

People are kidnapped, killed, properties destroyed, we will not keep quiet

We speak! We move!!!

How am I pained? You're the one singing and still you're the one dancing here grin

I have never been to the East and I will never be there, not even a distant relative of mine will visit the cursed region. So you guys can sit at home for the rest of 2021 for all I care.

One thing is sure here KANU WILL REMAIN IN DETENTION TILL 2023, DEAL WITH THAT.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by modsfucker: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2021
FreeIgbos:

The enemies have suddenly become our advisers.

Heart attack for the bastards grin grin

Have you spoken with Kanu today? grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by realstars: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2021
The Country Hot And We Make It Cool
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2021
Op

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by meolaniyi(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2021
modsfucker:

How am I pained? You're the one singing and still you're the one dancing here grin

I have never been to the East and I will never be there, not even a distant relative of mine will visit the cursed region. So you guys can sit at home for the rest of 2021 for all I care.

this your reply is full of frustration. Don't go and die for people who don't know you exist. BP kills

8 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by jimyjames(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2021
modsfucker:

You have never been to the east, you don't even know the road to the east, but you talk about how bad the east is?

9 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2021
modsfucker:

I have never been to the East and I will never be there, not even a distant relative of mine will visit the cursed region.

You are a curse yourself for concerning yourself with people whom you do not know what they are going through angry

Sebi na ordinary selfish criminal in person of Abba Kyari them say make una extradict and you all started remembering the Nigerian constitution grin grin

Yet you want people to forget their hero who gave up his freedom for his people

Hypocrisy will feel insulted if I use it on you!

Just take a look at yourself in the mirror

Idiat!

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2021
grin

There's no sit at home.

I forbid it as King of all Ndigbo dead or alive.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2021
jimyjames:

You have never been to the east, you don't even know the road to the east, but you talk about how bad the east is?
grin grin grin senseless quota system Abokis

They condemn south east so much yet they can't do without their crude oil!

Petrol and gas has made their richest the wealthiest yet they open their useless mouth to insult their source of livelihood

Even as a president, Buhari still made himself a minister of petroleum

How many Northerners can buy cow the amount the southerners buy

People like him are just empty!

Beating empty drum of fear!

He can't stay put in his terroristic ravaged north, they just have to steal from the south

Still have the guy to insult their benefactors

Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Lifestone(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

You are a curse yourself for concerning yourself with people whom you do not know what they are going through angry

Sebi na ordinary selfish criminal in person of Abba Kyari them say make una extradict and you all started remembering the Nigerian constitution grin grin

Idiat!
Yes don't mind him. The sit at home should be increased to 7days. The first 7days of each month will do.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by modsfucker: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Idiat!

Lolz.. I don't fucking care about INYAMIRIS they're not on my list, they should go to hell... Redirect your curse and insult to your detained leader and kinsmen, who couldn't have their daily orgasm without abusing Hausa/Fulani. The day I will take you guys serious is the day your people choose to leave the North entirely and go back to your erosion-ravaged zone, that's when I'd know you're ready for secession, but what you're doing now is nothing but HYPOCRISY.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2021
I love the caption......see as Fulani slaves are rushing down to open it

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by modsfucker: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2021
jimyjames:

I don't need to go to the East to know what the East is all about... FYI, the world is now a global village.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by referendum01(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2021
modsfucker:

You may need to emancipate yourself from being dull. It is a shame that you claim one Nigeria and have never visited some regions and don't intend doing so. So on what basis are you angry with their sit-at-home-order?

You really need God to have mercy on your soul Bro. Shame!
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by modsfucker: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2021
meolaniyi:
this your reply is full of frustration. Don't go and die for people who don't know you exist. BP kills

I only know one person dying slowly of High BP in DSS custody...
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2021
modsfucker:

Lolz.. I don't fucking care about INYAMIRIS they're not on my list, they should go to hell... Redirect your curse and insult to your detained leader and kinsmen, who couldn't have their daily orgasm without abusing Hausa/Fulani. The day I will take you guys serious is the day your people choose to leave the North entirely and go back to your erosion-ravaged zone, that's when I'd know you're ready for secession.
Call BUA back North! They are in Imo State stealing gas!

Gas is now close to N5000 for 12.5kg the highest in the history of this country!

Tell Buhari to hands off petroleum and only manage the resources in your God forsaken north!

Tell Dangote to only refine fuel from the north

Until you do this, please crawl back to your hole!
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by jimyjames(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2021
modsfucker:

I [s]don't need to go to the East to know what the East is all about... FYI, the world is now a global village.[/s]
What is the east all about?

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by modsfucker: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2021
referendum01:

You may need to emancipate yourself from being dull. It is a shame that you claim one Nigeria and have never visited some regions and don't intend doing so. So on what basis are you angry with their sit-at-home-order?

You really need God to have mercy on your soul Bro. Shame!

Sincerely speaking, I'm very much happy with anything that will hurt the Easterners, and sit at home is one of those things, so I can't be angry with the sit at home... I wish you guys can extend it to four days a week.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Kaiser20: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2021
Ayomide811:
You mugus have the same mentality with some Almajari turned Bandits.
When GEJ was president some northern radical bandits where destroying their states to make the country ungovernable for GEJ .
The same scenario is today with Ipob vs Buhari
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by modsfucker: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2021
jimyjames:

What is the east all about?

The East is all about IPOB, isn't it?
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by jimyjames(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2021
modsfucker:

The East is all about IPOB, isn't it?
Is that what you learned from the global village about the east?

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by modsfucker: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Call BUA back North! They are in Imo State stealing gas!

Gas is now close to N5000 for 12.5kg the highest in the history of this country!

Tell Buhari to hands off petroleum and only manage the resources in your God forsaken north!

Tell Dangote to only refine fuel from the north

Until you do this, please crawl back to your hole!

You're the ones clamouring for secession, so you should cast the first stone... You can't spread your people all over the North and still calling for division, that's stark HYPOCRISY.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2021
modsfucker:

I don't need to go to the East to know what the East is all about... FYI, the world is now a global village.
Eeehn so social media is no longer Haram cheesy grin

Keep deceiving the gullible ones amongst you!

Of all the geographical zones, you still have time to check on people you don't care about grin grin

Nonentity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) by gidgiddy: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2021
ojsmscom:

You want to give some people heart attack grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri / Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. / Suspected Suicide Bomber Nabbed At Living Faith Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.