Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) (65845 Views)

Kebbi Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Football At Orientation Camp / Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Fiscus105(m): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Mumu poster.

She's not even an hijabite

Maybe just did at that moment for whatever reasons and Una don turn to news.

I'm sure this news was propagated by one SENSELESS hypocrite christain.

Ur comment sir.

Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Yeyenairaland(m): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Female version of shekau and buhari
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by advanceDNA: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Hoe low doe
You don't know the meaning of hijabite

u can create your own meaning and also attach extremism to it if you want. She used hijab in the picture, and it's not staged or scripted...you and I dont know her more than the picture., so you cant even say what she is or what she's not
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by BirtherOfKings(f): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sirjendon:
One of the female corp member in kebbi state orientation camp was covering face with nose mask.

Sand too much for kebbi, good idea pretty one..remain the hands love cheesy wink smiley
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by lonelydora: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
phrancys001:
Educated illiterate

You go fit make heaven so? grin grin
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Mumu poster.

You already know.
Most likely by one of the delusional reta@ded brainwashed Xtian IPIG terrorist monkeys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by seangy4konji: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
is she a fargin
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by onuman: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
phrancys001:
Educated illiterate
Na Pusssy palavar religious faith.

Educated illiterate … held hostage by intention of men of her religious faith who love to keep her pusssy only for one man for life, but her man is allowed to enter as many pussys as he can all their lifetime.
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Federalofficia(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
If na SAED orientation be this i no blame her na sleep she day sleep she just cover face make them no quick detect her because that orientation talk na one kind bad sleeping tablet
Sirjendon:
One of the female corp member in kebbi state orientation camp was covering face with nose mask.
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Passionate888: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
They don't post northern Muslim ladies to the South
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Maobichek: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
Payjuu:
What's this again

It's call "Ninja."
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Tannhauser(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin

Una dey here dey comment rubbish. The girl is most likely having a great time behind that " mask". cool cool cool

So much cruise catching. I'm actually jealous

grin grin grin
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
Maxi4you:
later now she go talk say she no see husband marry

at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
Hahahahhahah
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
She must have laced IED around her waist.

Check well!
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Mumu poster.

Wait o, nobi yansh kiddwaya squeeze like that? Abi na photoshop?
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by fitinwell: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
Don't blame her ... She has been brainwashed.. by BMC people
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by zexy2030(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sirjendon:
How is she breathing?
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
She come resemble Egyptian mummy.
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by wink2015(m): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
It is all these MUSILIMAH that always DO THE DO !

They always DO THE DO ! and they pretend as if they HOLY PASS 2FACE !

After eating the forbidden fruit they CLEAN MOUTH and wash hand as if NOTHING HAPPEN.

Only Allah fit judge them.
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by alfarouq(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Maxi4you:
later now she go talk say she no see husband marry

at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
Did she tell you she is single or searching for husband?
You guys never fail to disapoint
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
MURIC would be so proud
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by VillageElder(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin grin
frowland:
Police eee
Police eee
Police!!
She's committing suicide oO!
The corper wey de kebbi, She's committing sucide o!

Ah Bright Chimezie. I don laugh tire.

1 Like

Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Handsomebb: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
phrancys001:
Educated illiterate
Exactly one of the main problems in this country.
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by latmukd: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
This post sef lacks clarity. And some people just concluded based on their sentiments and/or ignorance. That's very sad!

Based on the attached image, there are many possibilities. And even if she is really using it to cover her face, then what happens to choice?

Honestly, we need to be objective in our thinking (or dealings), and learn to give people the benefits of the doubt (i.e. not concluding on matters based on limited facts) irrespective of who is involved.

I pray God grant you understanding.
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Crystapearl: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
I suggest she owe someone money and she is hiding from the person... Abi what ca we call this? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Peters1212(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sleeping during SAEDS training program grin
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by sonofElElyon: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sirjendon:

So that's all she covered her face with right?

p.s. it's face mask...
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
zexy2030:

How is she breathing?

Omo, no be small wahala o
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Babatunde7109(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
For those who were or are privileged to take part in the NYSC programme, you will understand that insufficient sleep on camps makes some people look for all means to take a nap during the SAED lectures.

It is highly disheartening that people think that that lady is practicing her religion by covering up her head with hijjab, leaving her hands and legs opened.

That lady right there was probably deprived of a sufficient sleep, and that’s the only avenue — and the best way — for her to get some more sleep. There’s nothing religious about the act.
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Mumu poster.

Awon Egbon e ni mumu
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Na SAED lecture, the lady is sleeping jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* / Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.