Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) (65847 Views)

Kebbi Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Football At Orientation Camp / Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by abbasajao(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
It's a permanent camp o, they can't relocate it cus government invested in it

Oh that great. I camped there some years back
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
abbasajao:

Oh that great. I camped there some years back
wen was that
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by abbasajao(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
wen was that
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by PecE2Make: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
E pain you? Kill yourself na
Oracleforce:

Covering the body means holiness...dumbass!

Even terrorist covers body...be deceiving yourself...

Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Oracleforce: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
PecE2Make:

Slowpoke... Almajiri product....

Oni kuure
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
abbasajao:

ah ah ah!!!

Ona jin
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by ursullalinda(f): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
macrodata:
You missed her pointed nose sir cheesy

Hahaha......It was an over sight

1 Like

Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by aalangel(f): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Iberiberism...
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by abbasajao(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
ah ah ah!!!

Ona jin

LOL
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
kokkubabboni421:
No religion was designed or created to Favour the poor
yes that's why I like Christianity it favors both the rich, poor, tall, short as it addresses not the flesh but the spiritman of parentage
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by EagleNest(m): 4:52am On Aug 10, 2021
Religion wan kill us, and still we are not the top-notch of human beings. Why the hippocrisy then?
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Oracleforce: 5:43am On Aug 10, 2021
PecE2Make:

I'm not surprised at your comment because you are only following the leading of your Islamic prophets and teachers...who teaches you about suicide bombers, jihad war, pedophile, terrorism, killing, destruction,
illiteracy, insolent, defilement, etc....
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by RillJ(m): 7:08am On Aug 10, 2021
Very smoot!

She can easily switch place with an impostor, go and run her thinz without NYSC getting wiser. grin grin grin

Na cover up.
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Opeyemibayonle(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2021
some people can't just understand simple thing,,, the girl just dey use style style dey sleep and she no want dem to know
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by mozele(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
What if she put that trick up just to catch some sleep. It's like you guys don't know how hectic NYSC camping activities can be.

I rest my case.
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Olalekanmoyo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Accommodation available for Corpa only at Ogun State under the Odeda local government
Obantoko Shomorin,
Water and solar also available
contact 08023323377
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by Mystery9(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2021
Afghanistan should be her home.
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by edoairways: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2021
Opeyemibayonle:
some people can't just understand simple thing,,, the girl just dey use style style dey sleep and she no want dem to know
Exactly!
Re: Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) by edoairways: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2021
mozele:
What if she put that trick up just to catch some sleep. It's like you guys don't know how hectic NYSC camping activities can be.

I rest my case.
Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* / Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.