Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Help My Xiaomi Note 9 Pro Went Off And Refused To Come Up - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help My Xiaomi Note 9 Pro Went Off And Refused To Come Up (1119 Views)

You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper / How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? / My Xiaomi Phone Allows Me Operate 2 Phones In One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Xiaomi Note 9 Pro Went Off And Refused To Come Up by awoofquality: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2021
My phone I tapped the power button it went to sleep and tried onining it again it refused to on if you plug it to power Bank it will show that it is charging but the indicator light is not showing

Re: Help My Xiaomi Note 9 Pro Went Off And Refused To Come Up by modsfucker: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2021
awoofquality:
My phone I tapped the power button it went to sleep and tried onining it again it refused to on if you plug it to power Bank it will show that it is charging but the indicator light is not showing

Las las this xiaomi is fast becoming a shit like its Chinese counterparts.

4 Likes

Re: Help My Xiaomi Note 9 Pro Went Off And Refused To Come Up by Meister(m): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2021
awoofquality:

Go to the Xiaomi thread and present this your question

1 Like

Re: Help My Xiaomi Note 9 Pro Went Off And Refused To Come Up by tayo60(f): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
I experienced this on my RN9 too sometimes ago, it happened when I was using it, just went off like that. It refused to power on for like two hours. What I did was to press d power on and volume down buttons at d same time and boom!
D MIUI logo just appeared and d phone was on. Do what I did and let's see.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Xiaomi Note 9 Pro Went Off And Refused To Come Up by EmmaxKeys: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
awoofquality:

Experienced this on my Nokia 2, twice. I gave it to a phone technician and it was solved. Power Banks were charging it, but the display was on coming on.
He said the battery was weak. It was battery problem.
Re: Help My Xiaomi Note 9 Pro Went Off And Refused To Come Up by seanwilliam(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
Go to xiaomi thread
Re: Help My Xiaomi Note 9 Pro Went Off And Refused To Come Up by YouthAwaken(f): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Don't drain your battery to 2% level. Hard press the power button for long time

1 Like

Re: Help My Xiaomi Note 9 Pro Went Off And Refused To Come Up by Sunkanmiwise(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hopefully it will come up, keep trying.

1 Like

Re: Help My Xiaomi Note 9 Pro Went Off And Refused To Come Up by awoofquality: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sunkanmiwise:
Hopefully it will come up, keep trying.

It came up after long charging hour
Re: Help My Xiaomi Note 9 Pro Went Off And Refused To Come Up by Shuregirl: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
awoofquality:
perhaps the end of the phone has come, wahala no dey finish with xiaomi
Re: Help My Xiaomi Note 9 Pro Went Off And Refused To Come Up by sunshineV(f): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Shuregirl:
perhaps the end of the phone has come, wahala no dey finish with xiaomi
the problem solved itself. can we say the same abt carlcare customers?

(1) (Reply)

Oppo A73 Vs Samsung A22: Which Should I Buy? / Sony Ericsson Charging & Earpiece Ports / Help!pls I Need Help On Messenger That Would Work On Vmobile Gprs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.