Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day (3183 Views)

The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince / COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:05am On Aug 23, 2021
Regarding the highlighted this is what Jesus said:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:16-18 KJV

This is what Apostle Paul said:

until we all attain to the oneness of the faith and of the accurate knowledge of the Son of God, to being a full-grown man, attaining the measure of stature that belongs to the fullness of the Christ. Ephesians 4:13 NWT

This is what Apostle John said:

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 1John 4:9

So Mr Bishopkingsley this is what JWs beleive that God sent "His only begotten Son" everything else is immaterial. For instance you can become one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES but still doubting whether Jesus is the Archangel Michael but gradually as you keep meditating on the fact that there is no other group having the nine qualities of the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit nobody will tell you that this people got it right when you can't find any other performing group.

But you are always arguing as if people must believe that Jesus is the Almighty God whereas there are many even in your chuches who don't agree to that. The EVIDENCES is written all over this forum when many of them come against you over that. So before you tell me a JW what i must beleive to be saved go and tell as in convince your fellow Churchgoers first in order for all of you to agree on that before thinking of how to make others believe what is still a cause for controversy within you people! Luke 11:23 smiley

Bishopkingsley:

Lol do you know the number of times that you say only your organization can save people so you don't know that is teaching the wrong thing lol your funny

Now the main thing about Christianity is believing or believe if you don't know this then you don't know Bible

It is only believe in Jesus that can save you from eternal damnation if you don't know this better know it now

Now the next question is what do you believe in Jesus and who is then this Jesus

That is when trinity comes in

Because if you believe Jesus is just a prophet or angel or second God
Then you are believing the wrong thing which will not take you to any where in God kingdom

Next thing to believe is the holy spirit
Because the holy spirit only comes to those who believe in Jesus as God almighty

Because holy spirit is the spirit of Jesus as you belief in Jesus Jesus will send you the holy spirit to dwell inside your spirit you become one with the father

So believe is vital in Christians walk with God

Only believing in Jesus can take you to heaven if you don't know this principle know it from today
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:16-18 KJV

until we all attain to the oneness of the faith and of the accurate knowledge of the Son of God, to being a full-grown man, attaining the measure of stature that belongs to the fullness of the Christ. Ephesians 4:13 NWT

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 1John 4:9

So Mr Bishopkingsley this is what JWs beleive that God sent "His only begotten Son" everything else is immaterial. For instance you can become one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES but still doubting whether Jesus is the Archangel Michael but gradually as you keep meditating on the fact that there is no other group having the nine qualities of the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit nobody will tell you that this people got it right when you can't find any other performing group.

But you are always arguing as if people must believe that Jesus is the Almighty God whereas there are many even in your chuches who don't agree to that. The EVIDENCES is written all over this forum when many of them come against you over that. So before you tell me a JW what i must beleive to be saved go and tell as in convince your fellow Churchgoers first in order for all of you to agree on that before thinking of how to make others believe what is still a cause for controversy within you people! Luke 11:23 smiley

Question
But you are always arguing as if people must believe that Jesus is the Almighty God whereas there are many even in your chuches who don't agree to that.

Answer

Kindly show me one person in catholic, Pentecostal church that refuse to believe Jesus is God Almighty here on nairaland

Just show me one person that I he argued with on that area

The things you mentioned on advent gut topic the scriptures none of them relate to what you said
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This is what i mean when i say you're deceiving yourself.
The spiritual language is very difficult for faithless people to grasp but i'll explain for the benefit of other followers.

The phrase "Only begotten Son of God"

Means this is the one and only person who can teach mankind how to get the best life ever because he has been taught by the Most High God in order that he may also teach us!

So instead of asking further questions about who Jesus really is, the most sensible thing to ask is "where are those who have been taught by this so called only begotten Son of God?" WHY? Because Jesus said:

By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Matthew 7:16-18

So it's how imperfect humans like you and i are able to make LOVE, JOY and PEACE reign in their gathering without the use of force or weapons that will stand as EVIDENCE that they've been taught by God's Son! Matthew 5:13-16

Whatever they call him is immaterial because Jesus already said "by their FRUITS (how far they're able to operate PEACEFULLY within their gathering not their slogan) you will know them" since Jesus is the Prince of Peace! Isaiah 9:6

So asking whether he is Michael makes you a baby researcher Sir, if he says "YES" then you'll begin to argue fruitlessly and if he say "NO" does that makes their gathering Holy? cheesy

The reason I asked him is because some say advent believe Jesus is God Almighty others say they believe he is angel so I wanted to know his thoughts that all

No JW has any gift of the Holy Spirit you can't have what you don't believe in lol a common force can't give you power because you don't know how he operates

No JW can cast out Devils or even pray in public lol
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2021
You love deceit like it's sown in your blood! smiley

The highlighted reveals the SECRET person in you!

Apart from JWs how many of you have come out to mention the name of your church?

Even up till now you've not openly mention the name of your own TRINITY Church. So do you now see why JWs are proud to say:

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES?

Well it's because everyone knows that we have a unique teaching! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

Question
But you are always arguing as if people must believe that Jesus is the Almighty God whereas there are many even in your chuches who don't agree to that.

Answer

Kindly show me one person in catholic, Pentecostal church that refuse to believe Jesus is God Almighty here on nairaland

The things you mentioned on advent gut topic the scriptures none of them relate to what you said
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46am On Aug 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The reason I asked him is because some say advent believe Jesus is God Almighty others say they believe he is angel so I wanted to know his thoughts that all

No JW has any gift of the Holy Spirit you can't have what you don't believe in lol a common force can't give you power because you don't know how he operates

No JW can cast out Devils or even pray in public lol

Keep deceiving yourself with those magicians! cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Ephesians 4
22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

Ephesians here Paul is is talking about growing in character to become like Jesus Christ character

Look at 23
And be renewed in the spirit of your mind
The spirit of your mind which is the spirit of your soul

But JW don't believe man is made up of three dimensions
So look at what Paul is saying replace evil characters with good ones

Answer
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption

Look at 30
Paul is saying don't
Don't grieve the holy spirit of God
But how can you grieve a force since evil JW said holy spirit of God is a force lol

Now here Paul is showing holy spirit of God is a person because you can only grief a person what is grieve it means to
cause great distress to (someone).

So when you don't replace your character with new one you make the holy spirit of God to grieve
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Keep deceiving yourself with those magicians! cheesy

Jesus said no children of Devil can cast out Devils because Satan don't fight Satan

So no magic in it lol you don't have the power of God or his holy spirit that why you can't do anything in the spiritual realm

Question
Even up till now you've not openly mention the name of your own TRINITY Church.

Answer
I don't mention church because I told you MaxInDHouse any church that beleive in the foundation of Christ which is trinity that church is from God

And I have list to you all those who believe in Trinity
If the church don't believe in Trinity they won't believe in holy spirit so they become a cult
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You love deceit like it's sown in your blood! smiley

The highlighted reveals the SECRET person in you!

Apart from JWs how many of you have come out to mention the name of your church?

Even up till now you've not openly mention the name of your own TRINITY Church. So do you now see why JWs are proud to say:

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES?

Well it's because everyone knows that we have a unique teaching! smiley

Question

Answer
I don't mention church because I told you MaxInDHouse any church that beleive in the foundation of Christ which is trinity that church is from God

If the church don't believe in Trinity they won't believe in holy spirit so they become a cult
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Jesus said no children of Devil can cast out Devils because Satan don't fight Satan

So no magic in it lol you don't have the power of God or his holy spirit that why you can't do anything in the spiritual realm

Question

Answer

Of course you're casting out demons (Nollywood Movies) only that it's not EVIDENT in your gatherings! wink
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course you're casting out demons (Nollywood Movies) only that it's not EVIDENT in your gatherings! wink

It evident very real and the power of God hit every one we get filled with joy unspeakable over and over again this is actually what you have been looking for in your spirit but until you believe holy spirit of God is a person before you can receive his presence in your life
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Bishopkingsley:

See your life! cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

It evident very real and the power of God hit every one we get filled with joy unspeakable over and over again this is actually what you have been looking for in your spirit but until you believe holy spirit of God is a person before you can receive his presence in your life

This is what i've been looking for! wink

Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

See your life! cheesy

I don't mention church there means I don't mention the church I go to no where will you see me tell you my specific church

I list good churches I did not say I attended any one of them my brother lol

That water baptism Jesus said it not the main thing lol

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption

Look at 30
Paul is saying don't
Don't grieve the holy spirit of God
But how can you grieve a force since evil JW said holy spirit of God is a force lol

Now here Paul is showing holy spirit of God is a person because you can only grief a person what is grieve it means to
cause great distress to (someone).
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I don't mention church there means I don't mention the church I go to no where will you see me tell you my specific church
I list good churches I did not say I attended any one of them my brother neighbour lol

I am not your brother, i can't be your brother and i will never be your brother.
We are NEIGHBOURS! wink

That water baptism Jesus said it not the main thing lol

That's the first thing everyone will see to know that Jesus' disciples are WORKING! Matthew 28:19-20 compare to Act 1:8

That's what i see happening among JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Can you show everyone on this forum the EVIDENCE that your TRINITY dogheads Church is WORKING for Jesus? James 2:18-26 cheesy

Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I am not your brother, i can't be your brother and i will never be your brother.
We are NEIGHBOURS! wink

That's the first thing everyone will see to know that Jesus' disciples are WORKING! Matthew 28:19-20 compare to Act 1:8

That's what i see happening among JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Can you show everyone on this forum the EVIDENCE that your TRINITY dogheads Church is WORKING for Jesus? James 2:18-26 cheesy

The only reason you did not write what Matthew 28:19-20 compare to Act 1:8
Says is because it has no reference to what you wrote lol

I told you no scriptures you wrote down will connect to what you are saying that is why you don't write down what it says from the Bible

Again water baptism is nothing compared to spiritual baptism
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The only reason you did not write what Matthew 28:19-20 compare to Act 1:8
Says is because it has no reference to what you wrote lol
I told you no scriptures you wrote down will connect to what you are saying that is why you don't write down what it says from the Bible

Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things! Matthew 28:19-20

That's exactly what people saw John the BAPTIST doing, nobody knew what he was teaching them so his teachings remains within his followers but everyone can SEE that John was BAPTIZING those coming to listen to him!

So that's what outsiders must first SEE before they can know that Jesus' disciples are at WORK:

But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be witnesses of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the earth.” Act 1:8

That's what everyone NEED to SEE! smiley
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things! Matthew 28:19-20

That's exactly what people saw John the BAPTIST doing, nobody knew what he was teaching them so his teachings remains within his followers but everyone can SEE that John was BAPTIZING those coming to listen to him!

So that's what outsiders must first SEE before they can know that Jesus' disciples are at WORK:

But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be witnesses of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the earth.” Act 1:8

That's what everyone NEED to SEE! smiley

Question
That's exactly what people saw John the BAPTIST doing,

Answer
Yes but John was doing water baptism which is not the main baptism

Question

Answer
Acts 19
And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,

2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.

3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

Solution
Look at the above Bible Paul ask them what were you guys Baptised in they say John Baptism which is water one
which has no power because they don't know about the holy spirit Baptism look read it to see it you see why I say you don't have power because you don't know holy spirit Baptism

What did Paul do next he teach them about Jesus and Baptised them in Jesus name
and touch them and they received the holy spirit and they spoke in tongues

This speaking in tongues is called holy spirit Baptism

There are two types of baptism
Water baptism
Holy spirit Baptism

Question
Matthew 28:19-20
baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, (which is different from John Baptism)

Answer
are you seeing trinity here which Paul believes in do you see we do spiritual baptism with this three names do you see three in one person here Mr (this baptism is different from water baptism)

Question
That's what everyone NEED to SEE!

Answer
Do you want me to show you from Bible what everyone need to see to know you are from God or to know you have gotten the holy spirit in you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
The promises of spectacular signs like speaking in tongues and spiritual healings was not part of what God promised people from other nations {Matthew 15:24} God only promised the Israelites those signs {Joel 2:28-30} that's why Apostle Peter told the Jews that their sign is what they're seeing at Pentecost! Act 2:16-18

So if Satan is deceiving you with such fake signs now that makes you a misinformed religionist! wink

Bishopkingsley:

Question

Answer
Yes but John was doing water baptism which is not the main baptism

Question

Answer
Acts 19
And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,

2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.

3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

Solution
Look at the above Bible Paul ask them what were you guys Baptised in they say John Baptism which is water one
which has no power because they don't know about the holy spirit Baptism look read it to see it you see why I say you don't have power because you don't know holy spirit Baptism

What did Paul do next he teach them about Jesus and Baptised them in Jesus name
and touch them and they received the holy spirit and they spoke in tongues

This speaking in tongues is called holy spirit Baptism

There are two types of baptism
Water baptism
Holy spirit Baptism

Question
baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, (which is different from John Baptism)

Answer
are you seeing trinity here which Paul believes in do you see we do spiritual baptism with this three names do you see three in one person here Mr (this baptism is different from water baptism)

Question
That's what everyone NEED to SEE!

Answer
Do you want me to show you from Bible what everyone need to see to know you are from God or to know you have gotten the holy spirit in you
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The promises of spectacular signs like speaking in tongues and spiritual healings was not part of what God promised people from other nations {Matthew 15:24} God only promised the Israelites those signs {Joel 2:28-30} that's why Apostle Peter told the Jews that their sign is what they're seeing at Pentecost! Act 2:16-18

So if Satan is deceiving you with such fake signs now that makes you a misinformed religionist! wink

Lol I just woke up from sleep and God told me that you will give this as excuse when I come online and what God told me is what you just wrote lol

I can show you many scriptures where it happen like this because before Peter was like you he did not know other people that are not jew can receive it Paul told him they can receive holy spirit he was refusing to listen to Paul until God told him to eat all type of animal in dream he refused God told him I have blessed this animal eat it that dream was to teach Peter that all nation will be blessed because of what Jesus did on the cross not only Jews all nations Wil receive holy spirit once they believe Jesus salvation
One example below after God taught Peter see what happens next

Question
The promises of spectacular signs like speaking in tongues and spiritual healings was not part of what God promised people from other nations

Answer
Acts 10
38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:

40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;
44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,

47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?

48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

Solution

Read up acts 10
you will see Peter preaching to different kinds of people at a city both circumcision people meaning Jews and those that did not circumcised non Jews called Gentiles

They did not even know about water baptism this set of people he was speaking to you see how God can bypass church tradition Just because believe in Jesus is powerful than anything in the world

So as they heard what Peter said see what holy spirit did next

44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

Those who came with Peter to do church were shocked that God can give this power this holy spirit to those who are not Jews look at it to those who are gentiles

45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter,

Why are they shocked read the next part

45b
because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Are you seeing why they did not even know other people can receive this holy spirit as they receive their own on the penticost day
Once they receive holy spirit what happen next

46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God.

Peter then saw since they received holy spirit and spoke in tongues
He asked those Pastor's with him can any body among us stop them from doing water baptism no one said don't do it then since no one forbid it on those who don't even know Jesus but yet God gave then holy spirit as soon as they hear Jesus salvation

47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized,

Then they Baptised them on your water baptism that you you like to do

So holy spirit is for everyone who believe Jesus salvation and who believe Jesus is God and who believe holy spirit of God is a person holy spirit is Jesus in spiritual form and his own ability is to be every where at the same time
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Why are you so daft like this?

Peter who is a Jew was present to confirm that the God of Abraham has accepted those people into the fold. So the sign wasn't for those people but for Peter (a Jew) to know!

After the death of all the Apostles those signs seized {1Corinthians 13:8-10} because it's purpose has been accomplished! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

Lol I just woke up from sleep and God told me that you will give this as excuse when I come online and what God told me is what you just wrote lol

I can show you many scriptures where it happen like this because before Peter was like you he did not know other people that are not jew can receive it Paul told him they can receive holy spirit he was refusing to listen to Paul until God told him to eat all type of animal in dream he refused God told him I have blessed this animal eat it that dream was to teach Peter that all nation will be blessed because of what Jesus did on the cross not only Jews all nations Wil receive holy spirit once they believe Jesus salvation
One example below after God taught Peter see what happens next

Question
The promises of spectacular signs like speaking in tongues and spiritual healings was not part of what God promised people from other nations

Answer
Acts 10
38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:

40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;

45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,

47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?

48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

Solution

Read up acts 10
you will see Peter preaching to different kinds of people at a city both circumcision people meaning Jews and those that did not circumcised non Jews called Gentiles

They did not even know about water baptism this set of people he was speaking to you see how God can bypass church tradition Just because believe in Jesus is powerful than anything in the world

So as they believe what Peter said see what holy spirit did

Those who came with Peter to do church were shocked that God can give this power this holy spirit to those who are not Jews look at it to those who are gentiles

45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter,

Why are they shocked read the next part

45b
because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Are you seeing why they did not even know other people can receive this holy spirit as they receive their own on the penticost day
Once they receive holy spirit what happen next

46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God.

Peter then saw since they received holy spirit and spoke in tongues
He asked those Pastor's with him can any body among us stop them from doing water baptism no one said don't do it then since no one forbid it on those who don't even know Jesus but yet God gave then holy spirit as soon as they hear Jesus salvation

47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized,

Then they Baptised them on your water baptism that you you like to do

So holy spirit is for everyone who believe Jesus salvation and who believe Jesus is God and who believe holy spirit of God is a person holy spirit is Jesus in spiritual form and his own ability is to be every where at the same time
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Peter who is a Jew was present to confirm that the God of Abraham has accepted those people into the fold. So the sign wasn't for those people but for Peter (a Jew) to know!

After the death of all the Apostles those signs seized {1Corinthians 13:8-10} because it's purpose has been accomplished! smiley

Question

Answer

Apologize for that abusive word
You know my principles and you violate it

Holy spirit character is gentle and he will never force you to believe him I have given you the word that God told me to give you you can reject it with abuse it up to you but for me

Apologize for that word or we path ways
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
You stupid fool!
Ever since you've been insulting me have i ever asked you for any apologies?
If you don't want the truth fine by me but don't ever come telling me about your useless TRINITY dogheads because the Miracles and speaking in tongues was meant for the Israelites to know that their God is now with the Christians in their midst.
That's why Jesus never performed any miracles without his followers (who were Jews) around to testify to it. All what you people are doing today is satanic deceit that's why there is no positive result apart from the worthless and useless signs! Matthew 7:23 smiley

Bishopkingsley:

Question
Answer
Apologize for that abusive word
You know my principles and you violate it
Holy spirit character is gentle and he will never force you to believe him I have given you the word that God told me to give you you can reject it with abuse it up to you but for me
Apologize for that word or we path ways
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
God bless you
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
God bless you
And you too! smiley
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
James 3

2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?

Solutions

cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

God is saying only one who controls his tongue is a perfect man and can control his body
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Willzkid(m): 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Can we just stick to the topic... Great job Bishopkingsley.
In addition to the scriptures you quoted, Matthew 24 is very clear that immediately after the tribulation of those times will the son of man return to take his people

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:25am On Aug 24, 2021
Willzkid:
Can we just stick to the topic... Great job Bishopkingsley.
In addition to the scriptures you quoted, Matthew 24 is very clear that immediately after the tribulation of those times will the son of man return to take his people

We must follow the scriptures no matter what the past error others have learnt
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2021
awitness41:
--- nevermind ---

what was on your mind.
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Nancy2020(f): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Bro, everything in this life is about accepting others' view. Those JW guys failed in this area too. Same with my friend Eviana. And you are exhibiting same. The same with muslims too. They want to impose their own conviction on everyone else.

Now matter how you say you have proven yourself right, there is one thing about me, I still listen to the opposite view cos I want to hear what they say. Even everyone has called the opposite view a failure, I still want to listen. I have listened to JW and read all what they are saying, but now, its noise they are making here. I used to tell people not to bombard them, but right now, I too know they deserve what they are getting.

But see, those who dont talk, I want to listen to them. Not to tackle them, but to hear their side. If you know me well, I listen to atheists too. But when an athiest is the kind showing hatred cos of disappointments. It's a NO for me. Some atheists are bittered cos they felt used in the past. They felt betrayed too. Yes, I have been there.

But let me tell you one thing I know which is right and accurate, and this is what I look for. If you quote the bible like Jesus, I dont care. If you explain eloquently, I dont care.

My only criterion is "tolerance". Simple. Cos in this attribute called tolerance, there is patience. Tolerance is what Paul learned by fire by force. He was brilliant, energized, and highly motivated. But he had to argue his case by tolerating others. I slam people who cant tolerate. I dash them off. And I will look for a point to use. That's me. It doesnt mean you dont have words to say...infact, you as a person .....very good explaining. But when you cannot tolerate others but what you know is the right way ..that is wahala.

It took me time to learn to tolerate others too. Sir, knowledge comes with a strong spirit. You want to curse others for not getting it. Come on! Are they dumb? Are they stupid? You start asking yourself. But if you can tolerate others, you will learn more. This is a big secret that will shoot you to another level. Trust me.

And then, there is one thing I need to let you know. Only Holy Spirit can give one the spirit of tolerance. You dont force the real truth out. I dont want to call someone, but the fellow knows what I am saying. You cannot force the truth out and cause violence. No. God doesnt want it that way.

God is spirit, those who worship Him do so in spirit. How can you prove Spiritual stuff? No way. Only those who are already relaxed, totally broken and
tolerate others can worship God in the spirit. And they can prove to each other the truth. Let two people with different views study the word together, they will see the light. They will get the truth together. God will lead them both to the truth. Not that if the Holy spirit is leading towards the direction which one doesnt accept, and the fellow scatter the fellowship. Lol. See, if any of these people can teach well woth the word and show me Jesus is Michael, Jesus will reveal Himself to me as Michael. But can they tolerate it that it is possible Jesus is not Michael? Nope. Yet, theybwant me to accept their view. Lol.

Ok. I dont need to fight you. If you are not the four sided person, I will know. Cos I know how to do my consultation. But I have been accused of same too. I did all I could do. No way. Let me mention a case. And two monikers are involved. I came to tell Ba.Reeves or so to allow Eviana explain...but he took it wrongly. See...many things even happened. And then, the Eviana I was supporting came online cos she was banned which I was a victim too... said i planned with the person. I was really shocked. While I was busy defending her, she said I was the bad guy. That was when I said no....if this person who had accused me many times of many things I didnt do....and now doing it publicly, I must say NO. It was why I blasted her. And i said...those things which i have been trying to let her know which she sees as she is a god who knows all, i will point them all out. Today, can she explain that Jesus is not Michael? That's the same person who attacks MFM the fire and die prayer church. Lol. Now, her own church has some issues too she cannot defend openly cos the issue is unpopular. Do you get me? She knows she cannot say Jesus is Michael and people wont bombard her. Let her try it na. It is why she avoids the issue. But I will like to hesr why Jesus is Michael. But does she know if Jesus is truly Michael or not? I dont know, and you dont know. This is the truth. We all dont know. Except the spirit reveals it to us. You can quote all you want to...I dont care. They too will quote and counter you. And you will quite again. They too will return. And on and on. But what did Jeus do to satam when they were both quoting the word? He rebuked him. Get behind me Satan. So, there is no point to argue. We must fellowship together to get the truth.

Yet, the church she attends is with positive attributes which I shared openly. So, we are not all perfect. If you check me well, there are faults in me too which people can use against me. Why? All our righteousness are rags before God. So, its with grace we can survive. Why then are we going against each other? This was my early intention. But they would attack me that I am afraid of saying the truth. Now, I am saying the truth...yes....and I will continue. How can an idiootaaa who I take as a friend continuously doubt me? I had to show the person why I cannot trust her also. And I started. Today, I see no good in her. Many things I ignored, i paid attention to. Exactly what she accused me of, she is guilty of. I keep getting many cyber attacks...but I dealt with the issues.

This is a community filled with demonic activities and for us to prosper, the holy spirit must reign.

Even if Max, Dappa and Eviana believe Jesus is an angel....and so what? Let us be realistic here. Does it make them bad people? I dont think so. Even they say secret rapture is not going to happen.. and so what? I just wish they can listen to the HOLY spirit and not to theirnchirch doctrines and leaders only.

Listen to me. There is one thing we must do. We must be together based on the foundation of our salvation. John 3.16. For God so loved the world, that he gave His Son, who ever believes in Him must not perish but have eternal life.

Facts:
1. Accept Jesus
2. Accept Him as the Son of God.

That's all. Did this part say we must accept Jesus is God? Did this part say Jesus is Michael?

Here is my believe....fine...we can fellowship together and discuss the Bible based on Jesus is the son of God. No need to argue at the elementary stage. Fine, we all believe the word and commandment of Jesus:

1. Be born of water
2. Be born of the Spirit (Holy Spirit)

So, no matter our believes, trust me, when we fellowship together peacefully, God will reveal Himself to us. The Word will come to us as life. And we will surely see the truth. Jesus will reveal to us if He is part of the Trinity or not. He will reveal if He is Michael or not. He will also reveal of the secret rapture is true or not. This kind of revelation is private. Holy spirit will teach us everything if we dont allow argument and strife to separate us.

Why? Cos these things we argue on are assumptions made from the Bible. Some are truth, but some parts counter the truths and some believe them. And they are fed in their denominations these things. Or, I may be wrong and the one fed wrongly. It is not possible for me to argue my way out and make them follow what I believe. The issue is we will never accept who is right. No matter the bible verses you quote. This is my point to Eviana all along. She asked me to preach the Bible.. I did. It got to her turn, she ran away. All for her to start pointing me to Ellen White's teachings. Even my teaching was wrong (which I know was not), at least, she should have gained the boldness to preach also. Must it be with what your pastor or bishop wrote? Can you not reexplain and use modern scenarios to buttress your point?

These issues are applicable to you too sir. You just quote. But I need to see the evidence of the spirit. People should fellowship together. See...if you know Christ and someone steals your money, the Holy spirit will teach you what to do and show you the truth. I know the truth to something...and someone was not correct...and I appealed to the person that the fellow should ask Jesus. Everytime I ask the person, the fellow hasn't spoken to Jesus. Thank God the person is truthful. So, the person started avoiding me cos I will ask the questions again. Have you asked Jesus? Of course the person doesnt know Jesus. If the fellow knows Jesus, the answers would have come out. Yet, the person gained confidence to still accuse me again on the same issue. Same person who cannot ask Jesus and get reply calls me many names. Lol..That was when I bombard the person with Holy anger. And then, the whole world is against the person through me according to the person. Shell started saying I am attacking her. Lol. I laughed. Yeye dey smell.

So, relax. Let the Holy Spirit do His work. Tell the Holy Spirit to teach you how to show you are not the monikers. That's all. And if you are, just stop it. I have been accused too , and when they accuse me, I always say....yes I am if I am. And if I am not, I will say NO.

At this stage, if I call anyone a friend and the person pressed me 3 times and the same thing come out of my mouth, and still the person doubts me.....then, I need to cut off the useless fellow. How can you doubt me and say you respect me? It is an insult on my intelligence.

When I was been hacked back to back, I vexed. The Holy Spirit just pointed to where I can pick cyber security. And I started dealing with them all one by one. And I'm not done.

Go....and prosper sir.

I am leaving this thread again. Take care!
lol
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:37am On Sep 08, 2021
Nancy2020:
lol

That peace of a person is strange

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 / The Reason For So Much Anti-Christianity / Speaking In Tongues: Are People Getting It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.