Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day (2982 Views)

The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince / COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Thus, the whole theory of the secret rapture with its future Antichrist had its origin with the Jesuits in an attempt to take the blame off the Papacy or from the European union leader.
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Oswald Smith, noted minister and author of Toronto, says in his booklet Tribulation or Rapture - Which? that he once held the two-stage teaching, but that when he began to search the Scriptures for himself, he discovered that there is not a single verse in the Bible to uphold this view. He confessed: "I had been taught that the Greek word 'parousia' always referred to the Rapture and that other words were used for the coming of Christ in glory ... but I found that this is not true. ... We might go through all the writers of the New Testament, and we would fail to discover any indication of the so-called 'two stages' of our Lord's coming ... That theory had to be invented by man. Search and see. There is no verse in the Bible that even mentions it."
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
The Second Chance
Finally, the secret rapturists claim that during the tribulation those not raptured will be given another chance to be saved. Let it be categorically stated that nowhere does Scripture speak of a second chance, nor does the Bible anywhere speak of people being saved after Jesus comes. This is just another manmade doctrine that is indeed pleasing to the carnal heart of man. Actually, the Bible teaches the opposite. Notice these clear texts of Scripture:
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
2 Corinthians 6:2 "Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation."

Revelation 22:11, 12 "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me." (Evidently probation closes just prior to the Second Advent.)

Jeremiah 8:20 "The harvest (day of second coming) is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved."

When Jesus comes the second time, He carries "in his hand a sharp sickle" (Revelation 14:14). This is the reaping time after sixty centuries of the sowing of the seeds of sin. This is the harvest time, and "the harvest is the end of the world" (Matthew 13:39). "And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped" (Revelation 14:16). Truly did Jeremiah say, "The harvest is past ... and we are not saved" (Jeremiah 8:20). There can be no saving after the reaping of earth's harvest at the coming of Christ.
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
When Jesus and His holy angels appear, then "before him shall be gathered all nations" (Matthew 25:32). There will only be two classes in that great company. The destiny of each has been set by what he did before the coming of Christ.

Let us stand firm on the Word of God alone and reject these man made, man pleasing ideas that form the bulk of the whole secret rapture theory. As we have noticed, the Bible clearly teaches that Jesus Christ will come the second time in glorious majesty to take His redeemed home with Him. It will be a personal, visible, and earthshaking event that everyone alive will know about. The righteous will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air (1 Thessalonians 4: 17), whereas the wicked will be slain by the brightness of that coming (2 Thessalonians 2:8... ). Let us carefully study our Bibles that we will not be deceived concerning this most important and wonderful hope, the second coming of Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Cabble4(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
I find your expository on this subject quite extensive, impressive and astonishing. Astonishing in the sense that, you were ABLE to break out from the erroneous mindset of your mentor (Kudos to that), Considering how most Christians have mortgaged(no offense) their minds to their GOs, Mentors, Coaches, Pastors, or whatever names they called them, at the expense of the Scriptures. The most embarrassing issue to this is the fact that, you will find these folks who had their minds mortgaged, still study the Scriptures on their private time. You begin to wonder, what for? Since you had your minds mortgaged to someone who perhaps had his own minds mortgaged too, to misinterpretation which he/she accepted without testing from the Scriptures. The Scripture is our first point of reference and not a GO, Pastor etc etc.
Any opinion contradicting the Scriptures no matter who it is coming from is a HERESY, DOGMA and this don't give Eternal Life.
*Knowledge will increase and it's already here.
*Christians who still see All Israel as God's Eternal Children or sons and daughters swept the ""Parable of the Vinedresser"" in Math:21:33-41 under their carpets.
*Truly, "My People are destroyed for lack of knowledge"". This saddens Me. I just wish we could all just come to the truth, break away from all the futurist, rapturist(permit Me), misguided Mentors, coaches, GOs etc etc and just accept the easy truth. I am not against any GO. I am against misinterpretation of Scriptures.
*The returning of Christ is just once and final. No second chance for anybody. Anyone who is telling you or has told you of a rapture first and then a second coming of Christ latter is delusional please. I am Cabble4.
*Brother, you did a nice job here. Cheers!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Cabble4:
I find your expository on this subject quite extensive, impressive and astonishing. Astonishing in the sense that, you were ABLE to break out from the erroneous mindset of your mentor (Kudos to that), Considering how most Christians have mortgaged(no offense) their minds to their GOs, Mentors, Coaches, Pastors, or whatever names they called them, at the expense of the Scriptures. The most embarrassing issue to this is the fact that, you will find these folks who had their minds mortgaged, still study the Scriptures on their private time. You begin to wonder, what for? Since you had your minds mortgaged to someone who perhaps had his own minds mortgaged too, to misinterpretation which he/she accepted without testing from the Scriptures. The Scripture is our first point of reference and not a GO, Pastor etc etc.
Any opinion contradicting the Scriptures no matter who it is coming from is a HERESY, DOGMA and this don't give Eternal Life.
*Knowledge will increase and it's already here.
*Christians who still see All Israel as God's Eternal Children or sons and daughters swept the ""Parable of the Vinedresser"" in Math:21:33-41 under their carpets.
*Truly, "My People are destroyed for lack of knowledge"". This saddens Me. I just wish we could all just come to the truth, break away from all the futurist, rapturist(permit Me), misguided Mentors, coaches, GOs etc etc and just accept the easy truth. I am not against any GO. I am against misinterpretation of Scriptures.
*The returning of Christ is just once and final. No second chance for anybody. Anyone who is telling you or has told you of a rapture first and then a second coming of Christ latter is delusional please. I am Cabble4.
*Brother, you did a nice job here. Cheers!!!

Thanks
Well as scripture say knowledge will increase and as time goes by people will look into this things and study more and see it for themselves it just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by calebbintus: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

My own mentor preach secret rapture but I studied Bible to find out it not as they said it is

No second chance after the coming of God

Rapture is going to be an open event which is the last day

There is nothing like Rapture brother. Still keep finding the truth. I really can't go into details
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
calebbintus:

There is nothing like Rapture brother. Still keep finding the truth. I really can't go into details

Do you believe in the resurrection
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by obonujoker(m): 1:53am On Aug 10, 2021
Of course, we know there is no secret rapture... Only "left behind conspiracy theorists " think otherwise

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by obonujoker(m): 1:56am On Aug 10, 2021
calebbintus:
Keep deceiving yourself .

There is no secret rapture anywhere bro.... Study the word of God. If you missed the rapture, you are doomed forever... Your blood cannot qualify you, only Jesus Christ... Read the parable of the ten virgins...

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:26am On Aug 10, 2021
obonujoker:
Of course, we know there is no secret rapture... Only "left behind conspiracy theorists " think otherwise

The problem is people won't sit down to do research and study the Bible for themselves

All through the Bible the resurrection was loud and it was an open main event but some just won't read it properly

Well let hope as knowledge increases they will understand better

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2021
calebbintus:
Keep deceiving yourself .
if you believe in secret rapture then do you believe that those left behind will use their own blood to save themselves
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by obonujoker(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The problem is people won't sit down to do research and study the Bible for themselves

All through the Bible the resurrection was loud and it was an open main event but some just won't read it properly

Well let hope as knowledge increases they will understand better

Amen ....

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Eviana(f): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

......Protestants as they are for the most part, are really playing into the hands of Rome, and helping to screen the Papacy or the European union leader from detection as the Antichrist." 1

Sir,
This is a very powerful statement.
You are studying.
Do you hold this opinion personally?
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
Eviana:

Sir,
This is a very powerful statement.
You are studying.
Do you hold this opinion personally?

The bible is the word of God
I can't hold it personally that would be unjust

The bible point to papacy or European union leader as the Antichrist

But that does not mean it hundred percent correct because the Antichrist is going to come from the temple of God

Now there are many churches which are from God so we can't really say this must be a pope or so and so

But whomever preach secret rapture is hiding from the fact the Antichrist is going to be from the church
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Eviana(f): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

But that does not mean it hundred percent correct because the Antichrist is going to come from the temple of God

Now there are many churches which are from God so we can't really say this must be a pope or so and so

But whomever preach secret rapture is hiding from the fact the Antichrist is going to be from the church

The Bible is very clear.....you are correct.
It does identify the "Antichrist"....which is unpopular to the majority. I'll leave that alone.

Sorry for the derailment...
Appreciate your reply.
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by calebbintus: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
obonujoker:

There is no secret rapture anywhere bro.... Study the word of God. If you missed the rapture, you are doomed forever... Your blood cannot qualify you, only Jesus Christ... Read the parable of the ten virgins...

Keep deceiving yourself. There is nothing like Rapture. Doctrine of hells. Nothing like Jesus or Jehovah.

The True Messiah is Yeshua and the Father is YHWH. I can't argue with a Christian though. Very Far gone & deceived folks. Go and search for sound doctrines in Isreal. What you have is Paganism called Christianity
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by calebbintus: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Eviana:

It does identify the "Antichrist"....which is unpopular to the majority. I'll leave that alone.

Appreciate your reply.

Anything including yourself that came out of Pagan Rome is Anti Messiah. Christianity. Call it pentecostal, etc. Thats why Christians call their Messiah Jesus and Messianics in Isreal who keep the Sabbath call the Messiah Yeshua. 2 different beings.

There are 2 Women in Revelation: The Woman that delivered the child to defeat the Dragon: That Woman is Isreal. And the LovePeddler that rode the Beast: Pagan Rome. Those are 2 religions. One from Isreal, One from Rome. And what is in Africa is that from Rome. Paganism.

Its amazing that there is no mention of Christianity in Book of the End(Revelation) of the over 2 billion Christians today. Rather the Messiah said "People who say they are Jews but are not, But are the Synagogues of Satan. All these are Satanic Synagogues in Africa

Anything that came out of Rome, is pure Satanic. But I can't argue with a Christian being one b4.
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by calebbintus: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Anything including yourself that came out of Pagan Rome is Anti Messiah. Christianity. Call it pentecostal, etc. Thats why Christians call their Messiah Jesus and Messianics in Isreal who keep the Sabbath call the Messiah Yeshua. 2 different beings.

There are 2 Women in Revelation: The Woman that delivered the child to defeat the Dragon: That Woman is Isreal. And the LovePeddler that rode the Beast: Pagan Rome. Those are 2 religions. One from Isreal, One from Rome. And what is in Africa is that from Rome. Paganism.

Its amazing that there is no mention of Christianity in Book of the End(Revelation) of the over 2 billion Christians today. Rather the Messiah said "People who say they are Jews but are not, But are the Synagogues of Satan. All these are Satanic Synagogues in Africa

Anything that came out of Rome, is pure Satanic. But I can't argue with a Christian being one b4.

You are part of the Anti Christ System and its spreaders. Stop deceiving yourself
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Eviana:

Appreciate your reply.

Whom do you think is going to be the Antichrist
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
calebbintus:

Keep deceiving yourself. There is nothing like Rapture. Doctrine of hells. Nothing like Jesus or Jehovah.

The True Messiah is Yeshua and the Father is YHWH. I can't argue with a Christian though. Very Far gone & deceived folks. Go and search for sound doctrines in Isreal. What you have is Paganism called Christianity

May God open your eyes to understand the things of God
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
calebbintus:

You are part of the Anti Christ System and its spreaders. Stop deceiving yourself

Google the meaning of Jesus
It is the same as Yeshua.
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by calebbintus: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Google the meaning of Jesus
It is the same as Yeshua.

That was how your religion started in Acts 14:12-19. When the Greeks told Paul & Barnabas they are of Zeus & of their god. As if they know more yet know nothing

Even without Google you will know Yeshua is English letters, Jesus is English letters. 2 different beings.
But ofcourse Christianity has washed you people's head & can't even think. Its like saying Tunde is same as Yemisi. A 5year old think straight than a Christian
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by calebbintus: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

May God open your eyes to understand the things of God

I don't serve your god bro. So he can't open my eyes. You actually don't know the punishment awaiting Christianity. Goodluck knowing
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
calebbintus:

I don't serve your god bro. So he can't open my eyes. You actually don't know the punishment awaiting Christianity. Goodluck knowing

We have one almighty God

Wake up to realize that
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
calebbintus:

That was how your religion started in Acts 14:12-19. When the Greeks told Paul & Barnabas they are of Zeus & of their god. As if they know more yet know nothing

Even without Google you will know Yeshua is English letters, Jesus is English letters. 2 different beings.
But ofcourse Christianity has washed you people's head & can't even think. Its like saying Tunde is same as Yemisi. A 5year old think straight than a Christian

God will show you Jesus if you stop hating Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Two doctrines I am trying to unravel are:

1. Trinity
2. Secret Rapture

This secret rapture you are talking about here is deep. If you read those who believe in it (though, they dont call it secret rapture but (you) the opposers tagged it as secret. The first time I read about it, I laughed so hard. Kinda funny the secret was chosen.

So, concerning this secret rapture, just take it easy sir. I am talking to you BishopKingsley. I am telling you cos it is not a foundational doctrine. You and I may not even experience secret or no secret whatever. It is very likely our bones will be gone when that time comes. It shouldn't be a basis to bring out argument. This is my counsel to a friend who took it wrongly. It doesnt matter if I believe in secret rapture or not cos we may not be around. The most important is to be holy. Really, I do not know why this issue has become a topic.

God bless!
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by calebbintus: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God will show you Jesus if you stop hating Jesus

Man of lies. False Teacher. Christianity the religion of lies. Answer how Jesus & Yeshua is the same. Same Language, 2 names when only one name for Salvation. You are far from saved.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
calebbintus:

Man of lies. False Teacher. Christianity the religion of lies. Answer how Jesus & Yeshua is the same. Same Language, 2 names when only one name for Salvation. You are far from saved.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

God created languages and for your own mind it must be Hebrew language before you believe in the name

If that the case then you don't really know God

God is not limited by name Jesus mean Savior or God's salvation

So I can call the name God salvation come and save me then he will appear

Because only one person bears that name
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by calebbintus: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

We have one almighty God

Wake up to realize that

Nothing like "We"
2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,

I only recognise your god by your profession & beliefs. If he is one who turns & bend the truth, blind, gives a fake name of salvation, was spread by voilence & deceived the whole world into accepting him, then definitely your god is the god of this world who is an enmity to the Almighty YHWH.
Re: ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Two doctrines I am trying to unravel are:

1. Trinity
2. Secret Rapture

This secret rapture you are talking about here is deep. If you read those who believe in it (though, they dont call it secret rapture but (you) the opposers tagged it as secret. The first time I read about it, I laughed so hard. Kinda funny the secret was chosen.

So, concerning this secret rapture, just take it easy sir. I am talking to you BishopKingsley. I am telling you cos it is not a foundational doctrine. You and I may not even experience secret or no secret whatever. It is very likely our bones will be gone when that time comes. It shouldn't be a basis to bring out argument. This is my counsel to a friend who took it wrongly. It doesnt matter if I believe in secret rapture or not cos we may not be around. The most important is to be holy. Really, I do not know why this issue has become a topic.

God bless!

Yes the most important thing is to be holy

Now the secret rapture means Jesus will come second time to take people away before coming the third time to destroy the world which is not what the bible says

Jesus next coming is going to be his second coming and that when the trumpet will sound

You need to read the Bible to understand the truth

Those who preach second and third coming of Jesus say that if you miss the second coming then you can save yourself by your own blood if you refuse to take the 666, how can you actually accept this evil doctrine

Stand up for the truth even if holiness is the main thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks / Christ Embassy Strategy / Types Of Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.