Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Does Ghost Exist, If Yes Have You Seen One Before - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Ghost Exist, If Yes Have You Seen One Before (803 Views)

Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? / "I Don't Know That Ghost Exist" - Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Ghost Exist, If Yes Have You Seen One Before by IamKizzbrown10(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2021
Lets discuss this, does ghost really exist and have u seen one before.

I heard different stories of people claming to see ghost or someone who die their family. Have lost so many loves once, even my ex whom we truely love each other, but have never seen her before. But does it mean that the bible is right wen it says the death knws nothing at all. Pls i answers
Re: Does Ghost Exist, If Yes Have You Seen One Before by MightySparrow: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Yes, they exist. Their presence is evident in all tribes and times all over the world.
I have not seen one, however, seeing may not be a proof of existence. We know something about electrons, nobody has seen one or fully understand their nature. Yet, you can't deny their presenceSo is it with ghosts.
Re: Does Ghost Exist, If Yes Have You Seen One Before by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
I think they do.

Just recently ( before this August break) one of my schools director was telling me how her mum died in an accident and was seen at the same spot she had the accident by people who had not heard the news of her demise.

She said, first it was a man traveling to the villa that saw her and parked. Got to where she was sitting, called and asked what she was doing by the road with her luggage. He offered to drop her but the woman refused, saying the man should not let them injure her that she's still feeling pains from the injury they gave her the last time. That was all she kept repeating., refusing to follow the man. As it was getting dark, the man left her and continued in his journey to the villa.

On getting to their house to report to the children that mama is stranded on the road. They asked him which "Codelia"? That was how they took the man to her grave and told him mama died last week.

Another person saw her at the market, only to get home and found out she had died.

So, they exist.
Re: Does Ghost Exist, If Yes Have You Seen One Before by Nisland(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Yes of course I have witness one.i can believe it when I saw the man.
Re: Does Ghost Exist, If Yes Have You Seen One Before by mysticwarrior(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
2012 when I was serving in Ado Ekiti and my PPA was EKSU formally known as UNAD. I rented an apartment and there were two flats in the building which contains three rooms, a parlor and a kitchen each, pls note that the compound was fenced round with no other compound close to it. An old lady with her grandson was occupying one of the flats, while I was living in the masters bedroom at the second flat with the remaining two rooms belonging to two students who recently traveled.

I was in my room one night at around 9:30 pm, and I started hearing a very lound discussion close to my window, it was the voice of two men and one woman and they were speaking deep Ekiti Yoruba dialect. I look through my window and didn't see anybody, I took my torchlight, went outside and pointed my torch to the direction the sound was coming from, and I returned back to my room after I didn't see anything.

After about 20 minutes I started hearing the discussion again this time it was louder and clearer than before, frightened I was and terrified I became. At that point I knew there was an invisible presence of entities around me, I quickly put a few clothes in my bag and called my friend that I was coming to pass the night at his place, on my way going i made a stop at the old woman's flat to tell her what I just experienced.

After I narrated what happened to her, her grandson wanted to say something and i noticed how this old woman looked at him, and it was obvious she was passing a message to him, the boy didn't say a word after then. Then she turned to me and spoke with a Yoruba accent" ah corper its nothing its just your imagination" as a Warri boy I dey talk for my mind say " na lie I don watch plenty of una film I know wetin dey happen"

I went to my friends house and returned back to my house after spending two days. I bought dry gin and consumed enough till it was 12 midnight, I came out of my room and went to the exact spot were I heard the noise, and I began to speak and I said " i didn't come to this land with evil intentions, I paid for this house that I rented and I have noticed that there are some superphysical beings here and am not here to challenge any being, but i wish to say that whatever any being is doing here they Should keep it far away from my awareness, they should keep away from me and I will stay away from them.

After that night i never heard any voice again untill three weeks later when I brought a female corper home to have fun with, I was surprised when the girl told me that she was hearing voices, I tried as much to listen if I could still hear the voice but I didn't hear any voice, she said it was the voice of two men and a woman and that they were not humans but spirits. She told me that I should not be afraid, that am a good person and they won't harm me. I started asking questions about the house from different people, and was told that 15 years ago a man, his wife and brother died mysteriously in that house, am still mystified from that experience till this day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Ghost Exist, If Yes Have You Seen One Before by IamKizzbrown10(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
IF THIS TRUE, DO U THINK THEY ARE THE ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO DIE AR THE ONE TALKING OR DEMOND?
Re: Does Ghost Exist, If Yes Have You Seen One Before by IamKizzbrown10(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
so wat u mean u have seen ghost before
Re: Does Ghost Exist, If Yes Have You Seen One Before by Richy4(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
mysticwarrior:
2012 when I was serving in Ado Ekiti and my PPA was EKSU formally known as UNAD. I rented an apartment and there were two flats in the building which contains three rooms, a parlor and a kitchen each, pls note that the compound was fenced round with no other compound close to it. An old lady with her grandson was occupying one of the flats, while I was living in the masters bedroom at the second flat with the remaining two rooms belonging to two students who recently traveled.

I was in my room one night at around 9:30 pm, and I started hearing a very lound discussion close to my window, it was the voice of two men and one woman and they were speaking deep Ekiti Yoruba dialect. I look through my window and didn't see anybody, I took my torchlight, went outside and pointed my torch to the direction the sound was coming from, and I returned back to my room after I didn't see anything.

After about 20 minutes I started hearing the discussion again this time it was louder and clearer than before, frightened I was and terrified I became. At that point I knew there was an invisible presence of entities around me, I quickly put a few clothes in my bag and called my friend that I was coming to pass the night at his place, on my way going i made a stop at the old woman's flat to tell her what I just experienced.

After I narrated what happened to her, her grandson wanted to say something and i noticed how this old woman looked at him, and it was obvious she was passing a message to him, the boy didn't say a word after then. Then she turned to me and spoke with a Yoruba accent" ah corper its nothing its just your imagination" as a Warri boy I dey talk for my mind say " na lie I don watch plenty of una film I know wetin dey happen"

I went to my friends house and returned back to my house after spending two days. I bought dry gin and consumed enough till it was 12 midnight, I came out of my room and went to the exact spot were I heard the noise, and I began to speak and I said " i didn't come to this land with evil intentions, I paid for this house that I rented and I have noticed that there are some superphysical beings here and am not here to challenge any being, but i wish to say that whatever any being is doing here they Should keep it far away from my awareness, they should keep away from me and I will stay away from them.

After that night i never heard any voice again untill three weeks later when I brought a female corper home to have fun with, I was surprised when the girl told me that she was hearing voices, I tried as much to listen if I could still hear the voice but I didn't hear any voice, she said it was the voice of two men and a woman and that they were not humans but spirits. She told me that I should not be afraid, that am a good person and they won't harm me. I started asking questions about the house from different people, and was told that 15 years ago a man, his wife and brother died mysteriously in that house, am still mystified from that experience till this day.

But why did you allow them to watch you and your girl friend having sex for free...even their daughter was watching... smiley,I can imagine the papa ghost telling the mama ghost that this boy is really lazy in bed...U should have also ask them to excuse u....Your story is ghostly amazing though cheesy
Re: Does Ghost Exist, If Yes Have You Seen One Before by Lamanii22(f): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
They exist... Some are already market men and women sef.... One must have patronized them sef unknowingly....

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Black Friday Ending Soon These Products Up To 95% OFF Awoof! / A Sad Reality That Occurred And / Nigerians And Manners:too Bad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.