Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Grateful heart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Grateful heart (815 Views)

As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / Grateful Heart / Grateful heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grateful heart by Honeytee007: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
I would like to use this medium to say thank you to everyone for their encouragement, on the 23rd i came on this thread to pour out my fraustration, and how so willing I was to die, Today is the 30th of November , still no job and no means of income but I am hopeful and grateful. Thanks guys, may God meet us all at the point of our needs
Re: Grateful heart by TundeWX: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Like you said,"all you need now is a good job".
Hang in there,the sun will rise eventually...everyone u see is fighting a similar battle in private.the worst thing you can do now is make ur children orphans and ur wife a widow. That'll make you a lesser man in this life and the next.
Cheer up,be strong for ur family

4 Likes

Re: Grateful heart by ebuka10box(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Are u in the south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grateful heart by Honeytee007: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Thank you so much, God bless you.

TundeWX:
Like you said,"all you need now is a good job".
Hang in there,the sun will rise eventually...everyone u see is fighting a similar battle in private.the worst thing you can do now is make ur children orphans and ur wife a widow. That'll make you a lesser man in this life and the next.
Cheer up,be strong for ur family

1 Like

Re: Grateful heart by Honeytee007: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Am in Lagos

ebuka10box:
Are u in the south
Re: Grateful heart by 22o62021: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Story

No go find bus drivers follow them run daily conductor work

Or go legbuke job

1 Like

Re: Grateful heart by ebuka10box(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lemme see how Xmas go be,I can help u with lil I got

2 Likes

Re: Grateful heart by Daveambition(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nawa'o
Well, no matter what will be said or done by individuals on this forum to help any depressed person(s).
Who go commit suicide go stil commit the suicide..
My own quote be say "Whatever yu gve power to, has power over yu; if only yu allow it"... My prayer to yu na make GOD, the mediator of longevity health grant yu eternal life. Amen...
Re: Grateful heart by Honeytee007: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Thank you so much , God bless you

ebuka10box:
Lemme see how Xmas go be,I can help u with lil I got
Re: Grateful heart by Teeyin(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mr... suicide is never the answer man, instead of this talk to ur Creator to make away for you.
Are you a Christian?pls let talk better

1 Like

Re: Grateful heart by Honeytee007: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Not just grant me eternal life alone but answer my prayers, open doors for and connect me with my destiny helper, I have prayed and prayed but I don't just seem to know what is happening ,

Daveambition:
Nawa'o
Well, no matter what will be said or done by individuals on this forum to help any depressed person(s).
Who go commit suicide go stil commit the suicide..
My own quote be say "Whatever yu gve power to, has power over yu; if only yu allow it"... My prayer to yu na make GOD, the mediator of longevity health grant yu eternal life. Amen...
Re: Grateful heart by Honeytee007: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
I can't even talk to people close to me on this , but I have been going through nairaland for a few days now and I feel I can bare my mind hear, which I why I posted, it's just to lighten my mind a bit and hear other people on how they have been able to overcome time like this

1 Like

Re: Grateful heart by Pweetiedude(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Irrespective of the situation you're going through, suicide shouldn't be an option. Remember through every dark night, there's a brighter day.

2 Likes

Re: Grateful heart by Payperboii(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Baba e hard everywhere, which day here immigration de pursue fellow Nigerians for Cyprus, e red everywhere
Re: Grateful heart by iamtardey: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
suicide suicide suicide...how do you all think of dying when things bad...

things are really bad, but I'm not dying not today for sure.
Re: Grateful heart by Baueress: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Honeytee007:
It's so funny this days the only thing I think of is suicide, I would have by now if not for my children that am considering.

I lost my job last year December, got another January which I left April after been paid just once, ever since things has been very difficult for I and my family, we literally eat from hand to mouth with a lot of debt.

All I need is a good job to be able to feed my family, it has been very difficult to apply for jobs or take on courses because of data cost.

I don't know what to do, please help me

The truth is I have never felt this fraustrated in my life, I feel like I should just end it abi what is the wahala gan
Stop am!
Suicide is not a joke
Re: Grateful heart by emman44(m): 6:26am On Nov 24, 2021
Honeytee007:
It's so funny this days the only thing I think of is suicide, I would have by now if not for my children that am considering.

I lost my job last year December, got another January which I left April after been paid just once, ever since things has been very difficult for I and my family, we literally eat from hand to mouth with a lot of debt.

All I need is a good job to be able to feed my family, it has been very difficult to apply for jobs or take on courses because of data cost.

I don't know what to do, please help me

The truth is I have never felt this fraustrated in my life, I feel like I should just end it abi what is the wahala gan
Suicide is sjoupd never be an optiòn. I have seen the aftermath of it, trust me you won't pray for such.
I will advice you open up to good people around and try to engage yourself.
Re: Grateful heart by yellowgarri2(m): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2021
ebuka10box:
Are u in the south
yes am in the south

(1) (Reply)

Life Of A Man / Is There Any Demerit Of A Couple Working In Same Office? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.