Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,788 members, 7,862,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

Do You Know How To Sell Your Product To Your Friends And Family? Check Here Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know How To Sell Your Product To Your Friends And Family? Check Here Now (238 Views)

Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote / Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family / Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know How To Sell Your Product To Your Friends And Family? Check Here Now by Acanbi: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
New Blog Post:

How to Get your Friends and Family to Buy Your Products or pay for your Services!

Read here: https://acanbi.com/sell-to-friends-and-family/
Re: Do You Know How To Sell Your Product To Your Friends And Family? Check Here Now by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nice one but I disagree

I prefer wen I am out there and they hear from their people angry grin or see the money rolling in wen I start stocking the house with food or my new whip
Re: Do You Know How To Sell Your Product To Your Friends And Family? Check Here Now by Acanbi: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
Nice one but I disagree

I prefer wen I am out there and they hear from their people angry grin or see the money rolling in wen I start stocking the house with food or my new whip

Lol that works too. But the truth is that many of us are too close to our family and we will doubt if they will believe in us. Some of them will, if you follow the principles in that blog post. If the principles don't work, take the family or friend for deliverance
Re: Do You Know How To Sell Your Product To Your Friends And Family? Check Here Now by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
Acanbi:

Lol that works too. But the truth is that many of us are too close to our family and we will doubt if they will believe in us. Some of them will, if you follow the principles in that blog post. If the principles don't work, take the family or friend for deliverance

I want a blog like yours.. how can I contact u
Re: Do You Know How To Sell Your Product To Your Friends And Family? Check Here Now by Acanbi: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

I want a blog like yours.. how can I contact u

You can reach out to me on Twitter @wptomjoe. If you're still in UAR, you can send me a WhatsApp dm on +2348179009837
Re: Do You Know How To Sell Your Product To Your Friends And Family? Check Here Now by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
Acanbi:

You can reach out to me on Twitter @wptomjoe. If you're still in UAR, you can send me a WhatsApp dm on +2348179009837
sending u whatsapp now
Thank u sa

1 Like

Re: Do You Know How To Sell Your Product To Your Friends And Family? Check Here Now by Acanbi: 12:13am On Oct 09, 2021
New Blog Post:

How to Get your Friends and Family to Buy Your Products or pay for your Services!

Read here: https://acanbi.com/sell-to-friends-and-family/

(1) (Reply)

Despite $300m Loss, Dangote Is Nigeria’s Only Billionaire On Rich List / HOW I MAKE $150 In Minutes / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.