Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

This Is What 30 Days Of Pushups Will Do To Your Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is What 30 Days Of Pushups Will Do To Your Body (234 Views)

How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. / How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push Ups / Coronavirus: Governors shutdown schools in North West, North Central for 30 days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What 30 Days Of Pushups Will Do To Your Body by okeayomide123(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
This Is What 30 Days Of Pushups Will Do To Your Body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cVtdQcfGvA

We'd like to ask you a question. What would you do if you could only do one workout for the rest of your life?
You're on the right track if your response is push-ups.
Let's see if this challenge helps your body define itself or strengthens your core.

This is what 30 days of push-ups will do to your body.

The best thing about push-ups is how simple they are. As a result, almost anybody can attempt to do them. There's even more.

Regardless of your level of training, they're incredibly effective at increasing strength and muscle.

Push-ups are a great basic exercise for a 30-day challenge since they have so many variants, despite their simplicity.

You'll reap the benefits of your effort at the conclusion of the period, including feeling more invigorated.

keep watching the video to know more!

Before we continue, A like will be great for this video.

Share the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cVtdQcfGvA
Re: This Is What 30 Days Of Pushups Will Do To Your Body by BirtherOfKings(f): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin grin wink wink cheesy u can hardly do four talkless of 30 per day..I need motivation..miss my ex, use to pay for my gym subscription...sweet man but no balls cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Enter Only, I Repeat Only If You Kush! / How Dangerous Is The Delta Variant COVID 19? And It’s Fast Spread / Playing Sudoku Helps Protect Your Brain From The Effects Of Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.