Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. (5480 Views)

How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push Ups / What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) / 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by okeayomide123(m): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONBM3-kCVMI

In this video, I will reveal to you How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body.

Pushups are an excellent way to strengthen the upper body.

The triceps, pecs, and shoulders are all worked out in these exercises.

They also reinforce the back muscles and spine by drawing in the stomach muscles when performed correctly.

Pushups are effective and fast, and they can be performed anywhere because they need no equipment.
You'll certainly find increases in upper body power if you do 10 pushups a day on a daily basis.
Still, apart from that, what else is there? Is it possible to change your body with this exercise?
Join us in our video discussion to discover the answers to these questions.

So, are you up for a ten-pushup challenge?

When are you going to begin? And share your thoughts in the comments below.

If you enjoyed the video, please give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends. Subscribe to the channel for more fascinating body secrets and tips.

Share The Video:

3 Likes

Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by JohnnyBling(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
Consistency is key, me I get super pumped up for a week or two and then I stop, it's not easy but I'll try to keep up my consistency

2 Likes

Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Copy and paste as usual… no original work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by CheedyJ(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
Upload a picture of how it transformed you

10 Likes

Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
I have been doing it once in a blue moon..
From next month I will give it a daily trial.
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by beamac: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Do it, do it everyday the only key to success dear. If you ain't gonna try it you ain't made up for the fruit.
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by seanwilliam(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
OP show me your body
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by Ddream6627(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
na persin wey eat wella go dey do push-up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by McStoic(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
okeayomide123:
How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups.

In this video, I will reveal to you How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body.

Pushups are an excellent way to strengthen the upper body.

The triceps, pecs, and shoulders are all worked out in these exercises.

They also reinforce the back muscles and spine by drawing in the stomach muscles when performed correctly.

Pushups are effective and fast, and they can be performed anywhere because they need no equipment.
You'll certainly find increases in upper body power if you do 10 pushups a day on a daily basis.
Still, apart from that, what else is there? Is it possible to change your body with this exercise?
Join us in our video discussion to discover the answers to these questions.

So, are you up for a ten-pushup challenge?

When are you going to begin? And share your thoughts in the comments below.

If you enjoyed the video, please give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends. Subscribe to the channel for more fascinating body secrets and tips.

Share The Video:

Very true. I prefer push up, aerobics and intense body stretching exercises to all these weightlifting. Push up gives you a good physique, confidence and general feeling of being in control of your body when done properly daily...
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by BigDawsNet: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Don't rely on 10 pushups daily

Try and get a dumbell... Maybe 6kg or 7kg

Lift 50 every morning

Next few month

Ladies will sight you and toast the hell out of you...

You will have to hide your body because you will be too demn sexy as a man....

9 Likes

Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by Generalwoodz(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Lift 50 every morning

Next few month

how much is it sold?
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by BigDawsNet: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Generalwoodz:
how much is it sold?

$17-25

I don't know the price in nigeria
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by Elliotwaveforec: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Lift 50 every morning

Next few month

I'll get one
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by BigDawsNet: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

I'll get one

Goodluck with you and your potential toaster bro
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
True. Though, 10 per day is too small. But if you are just starting out 10 is okay but with consistency, your muscular endurance would have increased and you would definitely be able to do more.
Like me for example, my minimum push up per day is 50, and I don't just do push ups, I do other stuffs like plank etc

2 Likes

Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
CheedyJ:

I do about 30 - 35 push up every morning. Though it made have a wide chest, but no really big difference like is been exagerated. Looking at me you can tell I do push up but my belly still big and as well have this chubby look.

I stopped for a while when I fell ill. I just started a week back. I love guys with big arm.

2 Likes

Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
CheedyJ:

I do about 30 - 35 push up every morning. Though it made have a wide chest, but no really big difference like is been exaggerated. Looking at me you can tell I do push up but my belly still big and has had this chubby look.

I stopped for a while when I fell ill. I just started a week back. I love guys with big arms.
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by MrBachelor: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
Gym is life... smiley

1 Like

Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by Jay5mie: 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
I used to look like a bitch until i started doing push ups every morning.

Started with 10 like 5/6 years ago...now i go up to a 100 every Morning.

I'm not so ripped off but i got one of the sexiest body ever.
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by Sandydayziz(f): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
I don’t think 10 push ups a day is enough to give you a transformation.
You have to add other exercise undecided
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by SKhanmi: 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Dumbells are between 25-35k. They are good for making your arms bigger if you have experience.

Pushups shouldn't be overdone else you'll end up looking like johnny bravo. Complement it with squats & deadlifts.

Every morning is bad. Twice in a week will get you more results than everyday. If you do 50reps for 8 sets twice a week for 2months, you can maintain your build by reducing it to 2 times a month. Thats 24 times you do pushups in a year & folks will never believe you've never been inside a gym. Everyday exercise is not good for your body.
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by BigYash: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
SKhanmi:
Dumbells are between 25-35k. They are good for making your arms bigger if you have experience.

Pushups shouldn't be overdone else you'll end up looking like johnny bravo. Complement it with squats & deadlifts.

Every morning is bad. Twice in a week will get you more results than everyday. If you do 50reps for 8 sets twice a week for 2months, you can maintain your build by reducing it to 2 times a month. Thats 24 times you do pushups in a year & folks will never believe you've never been inside a gym. Everyday exercise is not good for your body.
Wow! I will try this pattern out.Must it be 50reps at a set? And will this work for 6packs too?
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
Its too small, like me the one that transform me back in 2018 or so. I did pushup 100 everyday for good 30days, itz really help . I did it cus am such a tall guy ( 190cm tall), back then cloths dnt use to fit me as i like. I love my bodytype now compare to then, c ronaldo body type.. Anyway na remain to make enough money ..
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by preciousoto: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
THE PRICE OF AN AUGMENTED REALITY APP FOR BUSINESSES
https://blog.hslu.ch/majorobm/2021/04/23/po-price-augmented-reality-app/
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by SKhanmi: 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
BigYash:
Wow! I will try this pattern out.Must it be 50reps at a set? And will this work for 6packs too?

Can you do 50reps at a go?. If not you can start from 20 & increase reps as you get stronger. & rest for 2minutes between sets.

No, 6packs is 90% strict dieting & 10% exercise. It's hard to get & harder to maintain. But if you want to strengthen your core & back, I'll advise planks,squats & deadlifts.
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by BigYash: 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
SKhanmi:

Can you do 50reps at a go? . If not you can start from 20 & increase reps as you get stronger. & rest for 2minutes between sets.

No, 6packs is 90% strict dieting & 10% exercise. It's hard to get & harder to maintain. But if you want to strengthen your core & back, I'll advise planks,squats & deadlifts.
No,I can do 25.. I'll keep increasing it as I progress . For the packs .I'm using abdominal exercises I saw on YouTube,but its very difficult to be consistent in that.. I will follow your advise.. Thanks
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by McTobe(m): 12:10am On Apr 30, 2021
Starting up with simple Yoga poses and ending with Push-up is not a bad combination
Sandydayziz:
I don’t think 10 push ups a day is enough to give you a transformation.
You have to add other exercise undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by McTobe(m): 12:12am On Apr 30, 2021
What are you talking about man?
SKhanmi:

Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by smartty68(m): 2:15am On Apr 30, 2021
What about those of us with tiny-legs-broader-shoulders? Na to tie dumbbells for our legs go be the solution?
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by marshalcarter: 3:47am On Apr 30, 2021
cry somebody should dash me money naaa... anybody...
Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by dragsazy(m): 4:46am On Apr 30, 2021
There is power in the word of God

1 Like

Re: How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. by femi4: 6:31am On Apr 30, 2021
I ll start today, hopefully I ll get 6 packs at the end of six months

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Overdosed On Colorado?? / HERPES:Things You Didn't Know. Half Of The World's Population Are Infected. R U? / Coronavirus: Man Finds 666 Mark On His Purchased Face Mask- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.