Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In (46346 Views)

Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) / Streets Empty, Shops Locked As IPOB Sit-at-home Commences (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by code66: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
Amajerry83:
They should give these people Biafra and let's see what will come out of it. Igbos are the most deceitful people on earth. Go to where they do businesses and see how deceitful an average Igbo man is. Buy something from them and you stand the chance of buying a fake or over priced goods if you no shine your eye well. You all keep shouting "Biafria" but fail to hold your senators, HOA members, governors accountable for the underdevelopment of your place. One of the governors was asked what he has done for his State since he became a governor. The governor's answer was worse than what a pupil would have answered. How can you say you brought Dominos pizza, and whatever to the State and call that development! You people should learn to hold your leaders accountable first before shouting foul everytime. I wonder how disorganized and chaotic Biafra would be if it eventualy comes into existence. Igbos are forcing other tribes into joining them but they shout "let us go" everything the North refuse to grant them their wish. This simply tells you what they would do to minority if they ever get their wish granted.
.,...it's very obvious you have not visited Southeast....the area is more developed than you think

1 Like

Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by babajero(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
Amajerry83:
They should give these people Biafra and let's see what will come out of it. Igbos are the most deceitful people on earth. Go to where they do businesses and see how deceitful an average Igbo man is. Buy something from them and you stand the chance of buying a fake or over priced goods if you no shine your eye well. You all keep shouting "Biafria" but fail to hold your senators, HOA members, governors accountable for the underdevelopment of your place. One of the governors was asked what he has done for his State since he became a governor. The governor's answer was worse than what a pupil would have answered. How can you say you brought Dominos pizza, and whatever to the State and call that development! You people should learn to hold your leaders accountable first before shouting foul everytime. I wonder how disorganized and chaotic Biafra would be if it eventualy comes into existence. Igbos are forcing other tribes into joining them but they shout "let us go" everything the North refuse to grant them their wish. This simply tells you what they would do to minority if they ever get their wish granted.
Let us worry about our problems, you face yours. And FYI there will not be anything like minority in Biafra.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by frankmoney(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Rivers State should follow
not going to work
Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by Kinzo0917(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Amajerry83:

my guy, if they grant them Biafra, dem go suffer taya. Igbos have no natural resources. That why most of their people run to every nigerian villages. This is one of the reason they drew my dear Delta state and our South/south neighbors to their map. We know d Igbos. They are Very greedy set of tribe. We will never be part of them. Our oil and seaports is only for us and our South/south brothers
Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by nosmassam(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Even state governor obey

1 Like

Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by Kinzo0917(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
code66:
.,...it's very obvious you have not visited Southeast....the area is more developed than you think
taaah. Which developed? Abi no be South East weh I dey enter everyday
Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by UKBobo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=Amajerry83 post=104604966]

Brain for HIRE
Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by Eriokanmi: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Wow! See compliance. They should allow IPOB go na. Abi na by force? We too go commot soonest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by ablejesus26(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
EmekaBlue:
hush!

It's today. Ask anybody in owerri u know if u no go believe me

Abia.
Se na today ipob start to dey do sakamanje ��.

Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by od501: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
desiredhome:

Imagine someone's reasoning...... imagine the number of people dying/destroyed due to fake drugs....

I'm not in any way supporting the sales of fake products. My point is....it is easier to curtail or even eradicate fake goods from a society than dealing with the effect of Fulani terrorists.

Note, selling fake goods is very bad, but I will rather prefer my only problem to be fake products than terrorists trying to wipe out my generation and occupy my ancestral land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by bigerboy200: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
madukaanaya:
good our leader cannot be in prison and people pretend as if all is well.
Our leader? Please speak for yourself ohh.. He is not my leader by any stretch of imagination. You can’t advocate for a course using mindless violence on people.
Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by Ibaaboy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
od501:

Bro...it is better to sell fake goods than to die in the hands of Fulani terrorists herdsmen.

u are a truthful person keep it up
Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by ezechi24(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Amajerry83:

a nonentity Fulani or a Fulani appologist .... grin grin grin the thing shock and choke am as he see the level of compliance....you dey talk about igbos selling fake things how many things electronics can an average Fulani man buy....igbos will oppress the minority lol i guess the foolanis are the best at keeping equality and unity....dont worry heardsman we wont ask our politicians anything neither are we holding them answerable for any sh#t because they know what will happen to each and every one of them when biafra comes.....so keep your smelling opinion to your smelling self....Fulani man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by Kinzo0917(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
colestephan86:

They should do everyday sit at home., That will force Kanu out of the zoo prison
. If una like, make una do seat at home for a year, d rest of Nigerians dont care. Afterall, Wetin una dey contribute to Nigeria economy b4.
Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by Ibaaboy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kinzo0917:

my guy, if they grant them Biafra, dem go suffer taya. Igbos have no natural resources. That why most of their people run to every nigerian villages. This is one of the reason they drew my dear Delta state and our South/south neighbors to their map. We know d Igbos. They are Very greedy set of tribe. We will never be part of them. Our oil and seaports is only for us and our South/south brothers

Tell dem dem don forget
Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by loveth360(f): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
[s]
post=104605813:

But:

How did Ndigbo get to this point of celebrating evil? I think I now have my answers on how the Civil war started in 1967.

Our Gullibility is Second to none! Companies and Investors are now scared of Investing in Southeast, Big Business Personalities are scared of Investing in Southeast to avoid getting killed like Chief Udala and the Enugu Big boy.

How far? What do we actually want, Biafra or State of Anarchy?

The Igbos we are beheading and sampling their bleeding heads on the streets are for what, to get a standing ovation from USA or UK?

How far Ndigbo? Today we are sitting at home in Southeast, while the idiots in diaspora funding this madness are moving freely, attending to their Businesses overseas where they stay.

Is Alaba International Market Closed? What about Trade Fair Complex in Ojo, what about Ladikpo?

The igbo markets in North, how many of them are closed?

The Innocent students who will miss their exams today in Southeast, what are their crimes?

How far Ndigbo? Politics Apart, after all these madness, who will develop Southeast for us, since we are bent on burning and destroying our own?.

The Foolishness of Ndigbo have gone wide.

Banks, Companies, Factories and many business Sectors in Southeast will soon start relocating to safer environments.

Ndigbo Sorry!!! Ndonu!!
We all should be ashamed of Ourselves!!!

Tufiaaaaaaa!!!!!
[/s]Trash as usual.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by code66: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kinzo0917:
.... aside Lagos and Abuja....pls tell us which state that is more developed than southeast states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by focus7: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
od501 called it securing their territories, it should be lauded. We shall be seeing more of it and the DSS and police will be on ground to kill the Igbos that flout the order every Monday to frame the Igbos that don't carry arms a the ESN that stays in the bush as od501 has told us. grin grin grin
Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by hollywater: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
MNK is love by his people. Fg should just acknowledge that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by Ibaaboy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. If una like, make una do seat at home for a year, d rest of Nigerians dont care. Afterall, Wetin una dey contribute to Nigeria economy b4.

Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by Broveens42(m): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
code66:
.... aside Lagos and Abuja....pls tell us which state that is more developed than southeast states

Don't mind the noisemakers, they have no idea how south east has evolved with indigenous sweat

Owerri

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by ezechi24(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
stanluiz:
You mean their terrorists courage and their forceful sit at home order.

Many stay at home not because of ipob. But because they don't want to hit by stray bullets by security forces when dealing with ipob thugs.

Their day of reckoning is coming.

you've been saying this nonsense for the past six years ...when will it come please....you f@@lishly left boko haram ,bandits, and haerdsmen ravaging your home in the north to masturbate in a news that doesnt even need your opinion .....your brain is full of burantashi and kulikuli with a mixture of mumuism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by 1shortblackboy: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
which Rivers State?
Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by desiredhome: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
od501:

I'm not in any way supporting the sales of fake products. My point is....it is easier to curtail or even eradicate fake goods from a society than dealing with the effect of Fulani terrorists.

Note, selling fake goods is very bad, but I will rather prefer my only problem to be fake products than terrorists trying to wipe out my generation and occupy my ancestral land.
What is bad is bad, fake products/drugs still kills, the high rate of cancer/strange illness people pass through are all due to bad fake drug.......there's never a time any
body/government has been able to curtail it.... people can do anything just because of money.....
Same problem Mrs Dora Akunyili was fighting which eventually killed her because anything that want to stop them from the illicit business must be eliminated.......
Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by loveth360(f): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
bigerboy200:

Our leader? Please speak for yourself ohh.. He is not my leader by any stretch of imagination. You can’t advocate for a course using mindless violence on people.
He said our leader not your leader.

So why d cry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by Freethinker87: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Amajerry83:

Our leaders?

The kind of leaders Tanko the sharia loving, hunter bag carrying supreme Court Justice imposed on the good people of Imo state.

I am very sure that a few years from now people like you will blame Imo state indigenes for 'electing' the worse leaders and blame them for not holding their "leaders" accountable.
Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by Telekinetic: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
stanluiz:
Terrorist!!
Abokina fulani. Wata rana za ta zo da za a tilasta ku durƙusa kuma za a harbe ku a bayan kanku saboda duk irin ta'asar da kuke aikatawa, akan layi da kuma layi
Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by Broveens42(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kinzo0917:

Show me your own state

This one na sweat of my onitsha brothers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by AntiBMC(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
frankson1:

Are you sure this is solidarity or fear of being butchered?

Are you sure u are alive or just a typing c0rpse?
Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by velocity25(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
stanluiz:
God will punish Ipob!! Useless and irresponsible set of people who derive joy in killing and destruction. Terrorist!

FG will never release kanu. All this you gra gra gra will not move FG rather you will end up nailing Kanu. Nnamdi kanu will rot in DSS prison.

Ipob should go for hunger strike. They should not eat till Nnamdi Kanu is released. Some will die of hunger. After all, it is Part of sacrifice.

Zombified fools.
my people come see painment,
Mr zombified BP is real please keep it easy ok.

1 Like

Re: Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In by JudasNaCarrot: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
You are a big F**l.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) / Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.