Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) (46385 Views)

Police CSP Deployed To Magodo By Malami, IGP Defy Sanwo-olu Openly / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Magodo Estate. / We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by lalasticlala(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRAaLT6muvQ

Sanwo-Olu said, “Can you call your superiors in Abuja and tell them that the governor is here and as the Chief Security Officer, you don’t have any business being in my state right now and I want you to disengage right now?”

But the unnamed CSP replied, “I am here on the instruction of the Inspector General of Police through the AGF. I am too small or too low to call them. Your Excellency sir, you can call them sir.”

See previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6923844/police-csp-deployed-magodo-malami#109079846

7 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sanwo-Olu is puppet governor. The yeye police officer can't try that with Fashola or Wike

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by vision2050: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Malami is the President if not what an effontery from the Police.

This present government worst oooo

Edit: That Police Officer mad gan grin ogbe Sanwo-Olu handicapped cheesy
He shattered the Governor power, turn him to CDA chairman grin

238 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by DropsMic(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
He knows the people backing him, ergo the confidence

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Ofuloju1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Holywizard: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Imagine an abokî telling a governor such nonsense, Chai!!!
In foreign countries like USA, a governor has a final say because they have state police departments. An abokî from Zamfara will be disrespectfing someone in his state here in Nigeria.
Nonsense system

226 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by AmazingELixir: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin

If this is what it takes for state chief executives to close ranks and fight for state police ...then it's a blessing in disguise.

As far as I'm concerned the Nigeria police as presently constituted is a failed institution.

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Benitoh: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Why is he disrespectful to the office of the governor?

Maybe there's a bigger masquerade behind the scenes.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by DropsMic(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Sanwo-Olu is puppet governor. He can't try that with Fashola or Wike

Wike for punch the Negro for throat grin

176 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by yesloaded: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
There's more to this magodo brouhaha

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sanwo Olu wasn't talking from a position of authority. You don't need to explain yourself to him, use words like "Can" or "Please", talk about him calling his superior, or tell him you're the Chief Security Officer or anything.

He knows who you are. You order him to leave and disengage immediately.

245 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by atorioke(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
This Police Officer should be honoured. A sound and brilliant reply. Someone is enforcing a judgement of a court, and you are telling him to vacate the premises because you are a Governor. Is the Governor bigger than the law? Whoever loses his house to this judgement should sue the Lagos Govt for selling to him or her an encumbered land.

By the way, some idiots here are applauding the Governor for interrupting a court backed process. It is when you get a judgement against the govt, and it is time to enforce it, that is when you will remember that your comment here were out of ignorance or foolishness.

What has enforcing judgement of the court got to do with security and you being a chief security officer of your state? The Police are only there to protect the Bailiffs (Sheriffs) in enforcing the judgement.

254 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Jostoman: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
They should continue acting a script for us we are watching the game.

17 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Temptee101(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
cool
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
The land grabbers (omo onile) has Abuja backing

But on a serious note can he try this with Gorvenor Wike

30 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
see head like mannagrb own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by talk2hb1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Na Play!
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Possitivevibe: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
People governor

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by flexyrule(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Even me sef, if I be Po-Po and Sanwo Olu use that kind Ajebo voice with all that big big grammar tell me say make I pull out my men, I go just shred the guy.

The way and manner that Gov. Wike will address you, his voice and body language alone go make you shake.

Omoh. Naija Na jungle ooooo. English no dey work here. Imagine using this kind voice and grammar to negotiate with Bandits or Militants, dem fit kidnap you join sef.

It's just like speaking grammar to all Olopka for checkpoint, them go just use you shine...

Our system get as e be abeg. A whole governor ooooooo.... He was almost begging the guy sef... I con dey pity the governor sef.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Alanzazani: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lawless country. Everybody will have a feel of the lawlessness

18 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by princepee: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tr
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by JoshTim: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Okokobioko....Otafa so ke, o yi do bori.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by senatordossy: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
As the leader of the squad he doesn't know the number of his men?
Nigeria my country

4 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by ImDStar: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Wow
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Tommy13131: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by driand(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2022

Scripted....

But only a SIMPle governor will act that script...

cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by 9aiboard: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lol... Please Nigerian youths should stop adding emotions when it comes to politics.. I know I'm not suppose to add please but if we want to take over this government we have to be logical and see it as a game.... THE NIGERIAN POLICE DOESN'T ANSWER TO THE STATE GOVERNMENT... This is facts and its the first rule.. The basics..as far as the law is concerned.. Malami is a federal figure whether you like it or not

Please you should quit emotions and understand this game

53 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists At Major Cattle Market In Borno. See Photos / Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) / Simon Ekpa Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.