Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,923 members, 7,866,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Miracle Money - Godly Or Demonic? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle Money - Godly Or Demonic? (482 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' / Use Of POS In The Church; Godly Or Ungodly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Money - Godly Or Demonic? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
I'm sure we've all heard about the recent Miracle Money being showered on congregants of Omega Fire Ministries and there is all sorts of arguments going on.

For Christians and anyone else, let's simply visit the Bible to see two examples of our Lord Jesus, and assess under what category we should file this so-called Miracle Money.

When it was time to pay the due tax, we can read in Matthew 17:27, where Jesus gave Peter exact instructions on what to do to get the money to pay said tax. Question arising, why didn't Jesus create Miracle Money to pay this tax? And I mean, get money from one of the disciples, Judas probably, as he was the purse keeper. Why didn't he do this simple act, as we read he could duplicate/multiply things?

Simple, it would have been fraud. A counterfeit. When you create money, it doesn't matter how genuine it may appear to the human eye, or even fool sophisticated machines, the mere fact that it was not created by the constituted authority in place, brings it under the cover of money counterfeiting.

A simple explanation of counterfeiting: To counterfeit means to imitate something authentic, with the intent to steal, destroy, or replace the original, for use in illegal transactions, or otherwise to deceive individuals into believing that the fake is of equal or greater value than the real.

Satan is the father of deception and God will never be a party to fraud or deception.

Jesus knew this, that was why He sent Peter to catch fish and in the mouth of the first one, the money necessary to pay the due tax would be found. This is simply conjecture, but I believe that someone purposely threw that money into the sea for some specific reason and when it was time, this particular fish gobbled up the coin and was caught by Peter. If He can prepare a fish to swallow Jonah, if He can prepare a donkey that no man had ever sat on, for his ride into Jerusalem, if He can prepare crows to feed Elijah with meat, then this was a simple miracle for Him. It was done to show that God is our provider, and we shouldn't have undue care over our earthly provisions and to always place our care on Him and Him alone.

But I hear some say, but Jesus multiplied fish and loaves of bread, are you saying that He is unable to duplicate the same for money?

If my earlier explanation is still unclear, remember in Mark 12: 17 and Matthew 22 21, He asked for a coin and then asked who's image was on it, to which the crowd replied "Caesar" and He responded that what is Caesar's, must be given to Caesar. Caesar had given his authority for this coin to be created, and had Jesus copied it, no matter how genuine it looked, it would be a copy and a counterfeit. Caesar alone had the authority to give consent for duplicates of said coin to be created.

For clarification of doubt, it doesn't matter if you and I gain access to the Central Mint, used the genuine materials available, and created duplicate coins, the simple fact that we were not authorised to create them instantly places them under the banner of being counterfeits.

Now, no man or science has been able to lay claim to creation. We have all sorts of theories as to how this world was created but we believe the bible that this world was created by His spoken word, and in 6 days. As to Caesar what belongs to him, to God what belongs to Him.

When Jesus performed this miracle, He had authority to duplicate them simply because He created them!! There was no fraud taking place here. He was demonstrating His dominion over what He created and He did not encroach on any government by this act.

Now that I hope you understand, where would you place any man who created these monies out of thin air, and without the express authority of different governments, for we read that the Miracle Money came in Naira (Nigeria) and Dollars (USA)?

At the very least, he must be placed under the category of a fraud and a counterfeiter.

But we also hear him in his video claiming that Angels were doing the depositing but we see that Jesus does not partake of the acts of demons and devils, and His Holy Angels would never dare to do what their King and Master would do. So under what other banner can we place this act, Godly or Demonic?

I leave it to you to be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Money - Godly Or Demonic? by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
kress2m1:
I'm sure we've all heard about the recent Miracle Money being showered on congregants of Omega Fire Ministries and there is all sorts of arguments going on.

For Christians and anyone else, let's simply visit the Bible to see two examples of our Lord Jesus, and assess under what category we should file this so-called Miracle Money.
Now that I hope you understand, where would you place any man who created these monies out of thin air, and without the express authority of different governments, for we read that the Miracle Money came in Naira (Nigeria) and Dollars (USA)?

At the very least, he must be placed under the category of a fraud and a counterfeiter.

But we also hear him in his video claiming that Angels were doing the depositing but we see that Jesus does not partake of the acts of demons and devils, and His Holy Angels would never dare to do what their King and Master would do. So under what other banner can we place this act, Godly or Demonic?

I leave it to you to be the judge.
What is "Miracle money"? undecided

Who created money from thing air? The person be magician? undecided

Is it possible that you confuse a trick or even a scam for a Miracle or something? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotional - Thursday 23rd September 2021 / Repent Unto The Lord Jesus Christ Crucified Now And Escape The Wrath Of God / Don’t Let Your Old Friends Drag You Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.