Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts (14737 Views)

Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Presstar(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Pastor asks members to raise their phones, commands money to enter their bank accounts

A viral video which has stirred mixed reactions online captures the moment a pastor prayed for money to miraculously enter the bank accounts of members of his church.

He instructed the congregants during a retreat to raise their smartphones up high and commanded that their respective accounts be filled with funds.

The clergyman went on to mention some popular Nigerian banks and commanded the accounts to β€˜receive miracle money”.

Some of them also brought out their ATM cards and were lifting it up with the hopes that the pastor’s prayers will come to fruition.

In response to his prayers, the church members screamed Amen, in a resounding manner while their hands were in the air firmly holding their mobile phones.

Source: https:///pastor-asks-members-to-raise-their-phones-commands-money-to-enter-their-bank-accounts-watch-video/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by gladdensir(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
Funny pastor

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by izonborn098(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
Manipulation'' many of them will still trek....
This i have seen...

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Obascoetubi: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
izonborn098:
Manipulation'' many of them will still trek....
This i have seen...
which pastor is that?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Sambai65(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
This una religion sef grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Flattire(f): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
Religion , the bane of modern days. How people are easily deceived like this still beats my imagination.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by accordadoga29(f): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2023
Hehe
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by TemplarLandry: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2023
cool It's biblical. Jesus started Miracle Money.
You will never believe it until you experience it.

Matthew 17:27 Go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Reelmii: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2023
grin..abeg shey i fit send my own account join grin
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Amotolongbo(f): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2023
Flattire:
Religion , the bane of modern days. How people are easily deceived like this still beats my imagination.
Religion brings underdevelopment of human capacity

19 Likes

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by obembet(f): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2023
I won't say anything

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by chauvinist(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2023
Fake fraudulent pastor meets foolish greedy members

19 Likes

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by illuminutty: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2023
Ment
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by b3llo(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2023
Hmmmm..... Naso Apostle Uerbert Angel dey do that year, he called his own show as "Miracle money." May God enlighten men to understand and resist this kind of preachers.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Lanre1st(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2023
I think at 21st century, people should try to use more time to improve their skills instead of wasting their precious time at miracles centre (with fake pastors)

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by DevilSignature: 7:52am On Sep 11, 2023
cheesy

Where's righteousness2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by jojothaiv(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2023
This is the height.

Some foolish believers would still subscribe to that notion.
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2023
When will people realise that god does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Naijanascam: 7:52am On Sep 11, 2023
And those fools raising their phones up should be arrested for being so stupid... again the yeye pasta should be questioned for encouraging laziness and false hopes while he will still ask for offerings from them instead of him talking to those Banks direct

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Wawelexy(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2023
Me I know that miracle still exist... But how this type of miracle happens is what I'm yet to understand (tho one isn't supposed to know how a miracle should happen, but then)

Is it that the miracle will push one unknown cheerful giver to just send money to random account details? Or maybe

The miracle will make your rich relative that have your details remember you and send you money? Or maybe

The miracle will make one billionaires mistakenly input one wrong digit which will then tally with your details and then he sends you money.. even when he realised, the miracle will still make him overlook it since he has more than enough...

And all these miracle alerts, do they have session I.D? I pray make the miracle reach my side oo grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by abysirius(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2023
This is how some men of God indulge laziness in people

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Appletek: 7:53am On Sep 11, 2023
Person wey suppose dey sell Osole or Ogwu-ego open chuchand stupid people enter there to dey deceive themselves.

Go Onitsha and Warri, them plenty die.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by TheRealOwner(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2023
Drop the name of the pastor and ministry. He's probably a follower or 'son' of Uebert Angel. They will all be exposed
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by illicit(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2023
Some people are just stupid

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by DSC7: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2023
With faith i also command mairacle money to enter my Bank account....

This is a new week,no room for being pessimistic....

New Week New Blessings
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Kingozymandias(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2023
This is why Kafirs lack any moral compass . They worship money and material things

Just look at these lost ones followinga lost one too🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by Ofunaofu: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2023
grin
Re: Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts by aieromon(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2023
Nothing new. Miracle this, miracle that while productivity is zero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VytueK55a_o?si=auALue75FX3PkBH4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel / Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy / 5 Types Of Church Members you come across every sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.