Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) (3910 Views)

Are ABA Made Clothes And Shoes Really Worth It? / The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe / Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by GuyWise(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

If you see this pair in a super market you may think it's an imported product not knowing that it's made in your back yard. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aba to the world.

Lalasticlala

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin grin grin

I want this beauty

Just hope they wld make it affordable

3 Likes

Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by Xscape1993(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Are you sure? Link me up ooo.
Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by GuyWise(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2021

The Governor of Abia State Dr Okezie Ikpeazu is the number one marketer of Aba made products

We thank him.

Lalasticlala

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by ArcFresky(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
It's not just about the visual appeal.... It's the materials.

6 Likes

Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by Finnese001: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
BIAFRA to the world

23 Likes

Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by WibusJaga: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
cool

I see Biafra becoming the Dubai of Africa & some of us will be struggling for visa just to visit Biafra.

15 Likes

Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by Freestainworld(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
Looks beautiful, my younger brother who makes male leather sandals and slepon is something else, infact am currently using one of his products, very strong, light, and authentic, Aba is really China of Africa.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by Godstiger(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
The africa china we gotta get there

1 Like

Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by shigishege: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Honestly these guys get brain no be small. Only if they can manage thier issues very well. I have said it times without number that all the Igbo need now is to face thier business like never before. I'm a Yoruba man but this guys whether they like it or not are our brothers. They should desist from destroying thier own lands.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by Emergingnation(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
WibusJaga:
cool

I see Biafra becoming the Dubai of Africa & some of us will be struggling for visa just to visit Biafra.
That's what Aboki is afraid of..

They know Biafra 'll control Africa continent in terms of Trade, manufacturing and Innovation..

11 Likes

Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by Ulunne777(f): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
So beautiful and I'm sure durable. I'm watching for the back to school shoes they'll be rolling out soon. My sister is a loyal customer and hers are still OK for years now.

If we consume what we produce, we make our naira stronger.

He should also make sure flooding issues and access roads to the mkts are OK.

1 Like

Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by Ulunne777(f): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
GuyWise:

The Governor of Abia State Dr Okezie Ikpeazu is the number one marketer of Aba made products

We thank him.

I think he's the best gov interms of support and promotion of smes.Doesnt joke with it all. Also lobbied for 24hrs power supply for them.

Barth Nnaji is promising something too.
Aba Global!

3 Likes

Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by mytime24(f): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
e make sense brain
Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
This is good, I won’t mind getting a pair to support small businesses, very nice! cool
Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by DOTian: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
From now going forward, every product from the Land of the Gods should be identified with a "Made in Biafra" tag. We need foreigners to know the huge difference between Biafra land and Rugaria.. pls

2 Likes

Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by sunshineV(f): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
walai i want one
Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by techWriter1: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
nigeria to the country
Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by MrSamsung(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
It is beautiful.

Fashionistas wouldn't mind getting a pair of it.
Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by dudusky007(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nice
Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by theFilmtric: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
China beautiful products are mostly bad

My own is. Is it quality?
Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by PlaysNigeria: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Why do you always have to bring this gluttonous parasitic politicians into everything..
Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by princepee: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aba to the world.
I have said it before
IGBO ESIKA!

2 Likes

Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by clerkent(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Wow will love to have one ooo
Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by rottenPussy: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
What’s the essence of the post if you can’t advise on where/how to buy the beauty undecided
Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by enyiinne(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
beautifully made
Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
GuyWise:

If you see this pair in a super market you may think it's an imported product not knowing that it's made in your back yard. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aba to the world.

Lalasticlala
pls sir how can i get dis..i hope its affodeble also tnks
Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by Temptee101(m): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Looks beautiful and long lasting

Kudos
Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by drphantom: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
GuyWise:

Aba to the world.

Lalasticlala

Quality, design; and packaging looks good.

Someone should really consider a comprehensive marketing plan and strategy for these made in Aba shoes we have been seeing the last few years
Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by heniford2: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Igbo bu igbo bro i will order from you to give to my cousins cause am not around God bless your handwork grin
Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by IkwereIgbo: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Without us will useless Nigerians wear shoes? That's why they want to die on top of our matter. Lazy things.
Re: Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) by Skyfornia(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
I want three pairs biko...hope it's affordable?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? / Let's Tell The World About Your Beauty Products Today / Is There Any good cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.