Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,655 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Are ABA Made Clothes And Shoes Really Worth It? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are ABA Made Clothes And Shoes Really Worth It? (757 Views)

Aba Made: See The Beautiful Made In Aba Shoe Trending(pics) / Foreign Second Hand Clothes Or New Nigerian Made Clothes. Which Do You Prefer? / Perfume Bags and Shoes (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Are ABA Made Clothes And Shoes Really Worth It? by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 21, 2021
I've never had a good experience with anything that comes from aba. If it's shoe it's either the shoe tear up easily and if it's clothes it doesn't last.
So why the hype on aba goods? They're not worth a thing. Quality will always full quantity always
Re: Are ABA Made Clothes And Shoes Really Worth It? by TarOrfeeek: 12:58am On Oct 21, 2021
You are buying fake akugbe items. Original Aba made goods last and are not cheap.

Re: Are ABA Made Clothes And Shoes Really Worth It? by Staypositive: 1:22am On Oct 21, 2021
Daveayo1:
I've never had a good experience with anything that comes from aba. If it's shoe it's either the shoe tear up easily and if it's clothes it doesn't last.
So why the hype on aba goods? They're not worth a thing. Quality will always full quantity always

Ma gee

Don't be decieved and stop being bittered... ABA made is still the best and quality....
I know you are judging the product base on the name and and what you heard about ABA being creative....
We
ABA is like China that doesn't mean China don't have a quality product...
The creativity in China confused the people to know the original and fake that's the same thing with ABA, the creativity of ABA boys confused Nigerians to know the difference between original and fake......

My cousin brother is still wearing his ABA shoe his father dashed him before he died... The shoe is up to 20years and still counting...
His father bought the shoe in ABA and the shoe is pure ABA made....
Re: Are ABA Made Clothes And Shoes Really Worth It? by McTominay(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
Daveayo1:
Aba merchandise get level or grade as the case maybe. E get the sharp sharp ones... They fit make more than 100 of this same merchandise in a day; these ones don't usually last.
If you want those of higher quality, your pocket go feel am; but it will be of very good quality. Those people Sabi work ooo
Re: Are ABA Made Clothes And Shoes Really Worth It? by Oluwafreshing(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2021
Daveayo1:

If you need Good shoes, hit me up
Re: Are ABA Made Clothes And Shoes Really Worth It? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 23, 2021
Where are you located
Re: Are ABA Made Clothes And Shoes Really Worth It? by Oluwafreshing(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Daveayo1:
Where are you located

Lagos Nigeria, my number is in my signature

Latest Ankara Top Styles Every Woman Should Wear / When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. / Post Your Favourite Brand For Jeans