Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Solution to why your stomach looks big( A) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution to why your stomach looks big( A) (246 Views)

Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) / My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution to why your stomach looks big( A) by Elitehub(f): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
In my last post I was able to share 6 reasons why your stomach looks big and unattractive and it attracted so many views and comments saying That the post is not complete without the remedy, so here’s the solution .

Like I said in my previous post ,when your energy intake is higher than your energy output you are more likely to get fat.

Energy input : eating & drinking

Energy output: exercising , daily stress ,excretion and thinking

Hence we shall be dealing strictly on the mood of food consumption (lifestyle).

Apparently there are variability in appetite ,that explains why Mr A will eat a plate of food and be satisfied .

while Mr B eats 2 or more to get satisfied (regardless of the taste of the food and how hungry he is .)

Okay

Remember for you to maintain or have a fix weight the formula is::

Energy input=Energy output .

It has nothing to do with eating less

That same Mr A sits all day at home doing nothing .( input>output) ...... he will get fat

Mr B goes out all day doing his daily routine (energy input < or=energy output) ...... he will maintain or reduce in weight .

So I hear most people saying they don’t eat much yet they get fat . The big question is what do you do with the energy (calories) you get from each meal you consume ??

Come along as I take you to a journey of healthy experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Top High Fiber Foods And Studies On Health Benefits / What Is A Hair Transplant? / Ways To Overcome Low Self-esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.