Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Okorocha's Properties - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Okorocha's Properties (19361 Views)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 / Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri / Caption This Photo Of Okorocha And President Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Okorocha's Properties by kelly72: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
tchaik:
Lol.

When is Justice Njemanze retiring?

Why did the court tell parties to appear tomorrow, but went ahead to give the ruling today?

How about various pending applications before the court?

These people don run owelle local. grin

Are you one of the Okocroacha thieves?
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Okorocha's Properties by domnwan(m): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
It is better to vote a Fulani madman/herdsmen than voting Okorocha as Igbo president
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Okorocha's Properties by UnabashedIPOB: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
An Owerri High Court has ordered the final forfeiture of properties said to be acquired through “illegal means” by Rochas Okorocha, Ex-Governor of Imo state.

This is not surprising...I knew there was a reason he wants to build an Islamic University in the home state of the Late Presidiot B0K0HARI. He wants to placate his FULANI MASTERS so as to avoid being invited by the EEFC. Foolish man!
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Okorocha's Properties by ChineduAlegbu: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
ChineduAlaegbu come and carry your useless one legged incompetent okoroawusa that looted your backward shithole Imo state
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Okorocha's Properties by Poleski: 12:33am On Aug 10, 2021
OkorAWUSA is a cold-blooded thief! This idiot was just steals lands with impunity! What did Imolites get? Statues!
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Okorocha's Properties by June12Buhari(f): 1:30am On Aug 10, 2021
Royal Spring Palm Hotels and Apartments; Very cool Estate with cool planning and super nice flowers �.

Too bad
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Okorocha's Properties by Ofolete: 6:27am On Aug 10, 2021
My own contribution is a question. Has Okorocha's head been tested?
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Okorocha's Properties by tchaik(m): 7:03am On Aug 10, 2021
kelly72:

Are you one of the Okocroacha thieves?

Yes sir.

Actually, if not for your inbred retarded father who is our coordinator, and your whoring mother sucking on my d1cck; I would not have joined the thieves.
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Okorocha's Properties by kelly72: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2021
tchaik:

Yes sir.

Actually, if not for your inbred retarded father who is our coordinator, and your whoring mother sucking on my d1cck; I would not have joined the thieves.

Your wish is hereby granted. May the dead suck your dick already. No be curse, you prayed for it.

Before your lights finally dim here is one more piece of sad news for you and Okocroaches the robber; https://www.nairaland.com/6694336/okorochas-ogun-chieftaincy-title-withdrawn

RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu / Anambra Primaries: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues PDP [video] / Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.