Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Why Don’t Taxi Drivers Take Care Of Their Cars? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Don’t Taxi Drivers Take Care Of Their Cars? (645 Views)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don’t Taxi Drivers Take Care Of Their Cars? by LucemFerre: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
It baffles me when I see “every” Taxi looking dirty af, dented from front to back, panel beating looking like it was done by minions… just generally looking unkept.
Why don’t they clean it and make it look neat and tidy?

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Taxi Drivers Take Care Of Their Cars? by Plomo: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
After cleaning, what will they use to eat?
Re: Why Don’t Taxi Drivers Take Care Of Their Cars? by providencia(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
LucemFerre:
It baffles me when I see “every” Taxi looking dirty af, dented from front to back, panel beating looking like it was done by minions… just generally looking unkept.

The chicken change you pay them isn't enough to take care of their vehicle.
Re: Why Don’t Taxi Drivers Take Care Of Their Cars? by falcon01: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
LucemFerre:
they ain't getting paid enough to maintain a standard taxi

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Taxi Drivers Take Care Of Their Cars? by LucemFerre: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
providencia:

The chicken change you pay them isn't enough to take care of their vehicle.

Lol… haba even to wash am?
Re: Why Don’t Taxi Drivers Take Care Of Their Cars? by LucemFerre: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
falcon01:

I feel NURTW should organize them from the ground level up and regulate their prizes to enable them to keep up with standard services

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Taxi Drivers Take Care Of Their Cars? by providencia(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
falcon01:

Moreover, the nature of our road is one major reason for the substandard taxi we have.. When the vehicle keep breaking down, they will have no choice than to keep managing it.
Re: Why Don’t Taxi Drivers Take Care Of Their Cars? by falcon01: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
providencia:

Moreover, the nature of our road is one major reason for the substandard taxi we have.. When the vehicle keep breaking down, they will have no choice than to keep managing it.
yes and the road too

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Taxi Drivers Take Care Of Their Cars? by afoife: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
The main reason is that there are more than one driver to each taxi you see, if a driver now decided to use his allotted time to care for the car that means he won't be making enough money for himself that day, so everybody is out to maximize their time

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Taxi Drivers Take Care Of Their Cars? by KnightsTemplar(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
Come to Ibadan and see Nissan Micra Taxis, and their drivers. Their own is the worst, rickety cars, no order, reckless, rude and looking for a private car to hit, as long as it starts, they are good to go. Terrible condition, no standard at all, at this day and age such cars as a Taxis, shouldn't be seen on the roads, Omo our redemption in this country is not in sight.

5 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Taxi Drivers Take Care Of Their Cars? by LucemFerre: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
KnightsTemplar:
Come to Ibadan and see Nissan Micra Taxis, and their drivers. Their own is the worst, rickety cars, no order, reckless, rude and looking for a private car to hit, as long as it starts, they are good to go. Terrible condition, no standard at all, at this day and age such cars as a Taxis, shouldn't be seen on the roads, Omo our redemption in this country is not in sight.

Lmao… that’s funny and sad at thesame time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 08 Upgraded To 011 For Sale… 1.8m Negotiable / Fuel Scarcity In Abuja, A Nigerians Experience Today / Toyota Camry 2008 Muscle For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.